• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Jenny is a girl who pretty much lived in the science building with many of us. She is very nice, always willing to help lower class members, and pretty much always looks good while doing it. She is now working on her dentistry school work in another local school, but she is also working her model gigs AND taking care of her winning son, Wesely all at the same time. Go look. You won't be disappointed! She is HOT! :cool:
Go to the link below and cast your vote for Jenny N!

Jenny - Clarksville, TN 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Done, .................Switch, can you set me up with her?

Jenny is a girl who pretty much lived in the science building with many of us. She is very nice, always willing to help lower class members, and pretty much always looks good while doing it. She is now working on her dentistry school work in another local school, but she is also working her model gigs AND taking care of her winning son, Wesely all at the same time. Go look. You won't be disappointed! She is HOT! :cool:
Go to the link below and cast your vote for Jenny N!

Jenny - Clarksville, TN 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Sorry Switch, I had to vote for a girl from my hometown:

IaGmIHZ.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not much for the mamasan's, I fancy me a southern gal any day of the week. That being said, she is smoking and she's got my vote Switch. Wish her luck.

I'm not much for the mamasan's, I fancy me a southern gal any day of the week. That being said, she is smoking and she's got my vote Switch. Wish her luck.

Shankster can probably spare you one.

Jenny is awful good looking, but my vote went to Ashleigh. She's blonde, has large tracts of land, and she listed her occupation as Nurse, Fitness Instructor. Which of course we all know she means she's a stripper that let's the guys suck on her titties.

Ashleigh - Largo, FL 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Why you link that skank in my thread man? I mean Shankster, we all know that was to be expected, but damn dude, highjack my friend? Get down on your knees and choke yourself!

Although born in Cali, Jenny was raised here in C-Ville so she is about as hometown as they come. Plus, she is not only smokin hot, she is way cool too, just a really nice person who is totally down to earth and what you see is what you get. Studies hard as hell(STRAIGHT freakin A's, 4.0 GPA, Highest Honors, etc), and is a total school nerd who spends most of her time studying when she is not working model gigs

All I can say is that I am 50 years too late...when I attended UT Dental, nobody like that attended. If you know her, tell her to be cautious about appearing to risque...lots of old farts in the admissions and licensing sections in the dental arena.

I only vote for the ones that have been nekkid under my roof. Send her down here and she's got my vote. Otherwise it goes to Stacie :D I don't know the rules of that, but Stacie has half a dozen entries.... Might want to tell Jenny that she can enter multiple times (assuming it won't get her DQ'ed).

Hey Switch. I can't honestly vote for her and feel good about my vote.....these pictures are not revealing enough. If you could please forward a full frontal I'll let you know how she stacks up. Thanks brother I'll update you all on my vote after my verifying her hotness. Or just bring her up here next time you come up, and I'll take the trip to RJW's.

ok, let me get this straight, we can post pics of women, trucks, and other non shooting stuff, but mention one thing that sounds like "politics" and we get booted.
snipers hide has bowed down to the PC crowd. if we can,t talk about and discuss the only reason we have firearms, i guess it,s time to pack up and head down the road.

if your scared of the government, just come and and say it.

ok, let me get this straight, we can post pics of women, trucks, and other non shooting stuff, but mention one thing that sounds like "politics" and we get booted.
snipers hide has bowed down to the PC crowd. if we can,t talk about and discuss the only reason we have firearms, i guess it,s time to pack up and head down the road.

Not for nothing dude but if you don't like it, then just leave. Quite simple really.

its got nothing to do with PC dude, and everything to do with avoiding the internet horseshit that follows discussions of politics and religion. There are plenty of places to discuss both, this site is devoted to long range shooting.

Your statement is similar to showing up to McDonalds and becoming outraged that they aren't serving scotch.

This still brings this site to a bit of a low point.....think about it.

Tapatalk2

Gosh..Shankster proves his women defy the laws of physics...
The heavier they are the easier they are to pick up.... :)

Hold on Victor i will send you a box of my old glasses my friend. You voted for the right one, not shacks ?. MM

A daughter of a buddy of mine ended up on Maxims cover, Dominique Storelli. He is still hearing about!

Hardmix