• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am a Proud new Dad!

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a proud new father. He was born on 10-18-2010 at 4:49pm. He was a very healthy and big 8 pounds 6oz, and 21.5" long. We were actually surprise by how big he was. He and his mom are doing GREAT. Plenty of rest and eating for the both of them, mom is soar but coming home tomorrow.

wl3bdc.jpg

Re: I am a Proud new Dad!

Good to hear, Man I don't miss those days but I cherish every memory about them. Remember what I said right there! At 1am, 3:45am an 5am when it's time for work. Congrats to the family my friend. I pray you make great memories together!

Congrats.. Better start on his first rifle build soon, the time flies.. Enjoy..

Congrats to you!! My wife just had our first on 9-7-10 (baby boy also) have not slept since!!! Good luck!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are so excited, but tired!
smile.gif
</div></div>
Take it from me it doesn't get a whole lot better in the short run.
smile.gif

PM me and I will pass along some sleep tricks for the new kiddo.

Congratz again!! My youngest just turned 6 months old and I swear I was at the hospital with her yesterday.

congrats, time to pay for your raising now, good luck to you and the new family

Mine started school this year. Take more pictures than any human should ever take! Then take more. You won't believe how fast time goes by. Hope you got plenty of sleep in your former life, that just ended. Enjoy the ride.
Patrick

Awesome, congrats

My first is 5 weeks old now. I can't quit messing with him.

It all changes now. But only for the better. Congratulations on a job well done. And be thankful he is healthy, for that is all that matters.

Have you bought his first rifle yet?? Tom.

Congrats!!! enjoy sleeping while you still can, once he turns 3 months old......

Fantastic news! You'll be surprised at how much you can do on little to no sleep. Show him everyday how much you love him.

Congrats KY!! No matter how hard it is cherish every moment!! won't be long before he wants to borrow the keys to the car!!!

Congrats!!! I just found out this morning that we are expecting as well.

Congratulations!
He's citation sized!

Thank you all.

As far as his name..... My dad, my father in law, myself, and my brother in law all happen to be Steven. So we felt that in the next generation we should keep it going. HIs middle name is what he will go by, Quinn. My wife has always loved the name so I agree. I was hoping for Liam (yes, as in Liam Neeson).

Steven Quinn, we brought him home today and mom and baby are in bed asleep and well fed. We are blessed to have my sister in law close by and my mother in law staying with us for awhile to help as I have to keep my company going but my dad is taking over for a week for me.

I truly thank you all for the messages and advice.
smile.gif

congrats KY, cute kid must look just like his mother

Congrats! Glad to see everyone in good health and wow what a big baby. My brothers little boy was born on 9/11 and he weighed
9 lbs 11 oz weird huh. I call his son my little terrorist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn KY.......better look at the milkman......a kid that cute could not be yours......

whistle.gif
</div></div>

Hardly looks anything like me
whistle.gif

Way to KY, you're in for quite a ride.

Good looking kid, let me know if I can trade diapers for any of those sweet long guns you have laying around. Damn, some are so nice, I would even fly out and change diapers for you. ha-ha