• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s I believe,...

G

I believe,... If he's a man, I don't need his signature on a piece of paper, a handshake will do.

,...Those that won't work when able, have no right to vote, or eat from my tax's.

,...People obey laws, they agree with.

,...Those that steal, or lie for a living, need to be left hanging on the fence as a warning to others.

Just a few things I believe in.

Lets hear some of yours

Re: I believe,...

I believe attention-craving bed-wetters should be permanently banned from internet forums.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe attention-craving bed-wetters should be permanently banned from internet forums. </div></div>

Holy chit. That was a true LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">youth and enthusiam will never over come age and experience </div></div>

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

Jim

...in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth. -apostles creed.

...in the right to bear arms.

...that people have the unalienable right to be free.

...that anyone has the right to do anything they wish as long as it doens't infringe on the rights of others.

...that i was going to live forever, then i got married.

...that there is no way we are alone in the universe.

...everyone has 1 chance to prove they are not assholes.

...that if people changed the way they looked at things, they can change the things that they see.

...that it was not me on the grassy knoll.

...that mankind is doomed not because of the mistakes we make, but because we refuse to correct those mistakes for next time.

...that benjamin franklin was the greatest american ever, so what if he was english. john browning the second.

...in treating others as you want to be treated, but having a plan to kick their ass more than they can kick yours.

...that no one is innocent.

...in the spirit of santa claus.

...that if we don't learn from our history, we are subject to repeat it.

...that nicholas cage is the most overrated actor in the world.

...that walmart should enforce a dress code.

...that those that do not win should not get a trophy.

...that everyone should spend at least 2 years in the military.

...that groups of people that are starving should move to where there is food.

...that i'm not as good as i once was.

...that if you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow.

I believe I have meet a few individuals on here that can shake your hand and piss on your boots at the same time... That's what I believe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe,... If he's a man, I don't need his signature on a piece of paper, a handshake will do.

,...Those that won't work when able, have no right to vote, or eat from my tax's.

,...Those that steal, or lie for a living, need to be left hanging on the fence as a warning to others.

</div></div>

I believe, that randomly including commas, does not count, as, punctuation.

I believe, Field Craft, target detection, an sound Tactics need to be learned before taking any shooting class.

I believe, free money, never is.

I believe, I'll be free to hunt on 12-25-12

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth. -apostles creed</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...everyone has 1 chance to prove they are not assholes.</div></div>

So, I guess you missed the part in the Apostle's creed - and, for that matter, the Lord's Prayer - about the forgiveness of sins? Or perhaps you believe that forgiveness is God's job, and not yours?

I believe some people are actually robots sent from outer-space to spy on us when we are not looking. I've killed one already. But it cleverly disguised its robot innards to look human.

I believe... it is a definite possibility of an absolute maybe.

I also believe this if a very effective reply to your kids when they ask if they can have something. At least it buy s you time to think of a better answer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I believe, that randomly including commas, does not count, as, punctuation. </div></div>

Ha, ha, ha.
grin.gif

I believe that gas is too damn high
An' there ain't nothin' more American
Than Mama's apple pie
I believe in love; I believe in peace
But I don't believe we'll ever see it
In that Middle East
I believe the Bible is cold, hard fact.

I believe the Sabbath is a day of rest
The taxman an' the Devil share the same address
I believe don't start if you're gonna quit
I believe in keep your mouth shut
An' carry a big stick
I believe that dogs are better than cats

I believe that cold, cold beer
Tastes better on a bar stool
Than it does anywhere
I believe hard work really makes the man
But everyone should wet a line every now an' then
I believe it's best to pay in cash

Eric Church nailed it on the head.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe,... If he's a man, I don't need his signature on a piece of paper, a handshake will do.

</div></div>

I believe people like yourself are getting to be fewer and further between. It's a cryin shame too. Integrity is in short supply these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth. -apostles creed</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...everyone has 1 chance to prove they are not assholes.</div></div>

So, I guess you missed the part in the Apostle's creed - and, for that matter, the Lord's Prayer - about the forgiveness of sins? Or perhaps you believe that forgiveness is God's job, and not yours?
</div></div>
Lindy your Catholic? Wow, thought I was one of a few down here. Surrounded by Southern Baptist
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth. -apostles creed</div></div>

</div></div>

...i believe that if i replied with what i wanted to, it would surley lead to a pissing match that may lead to the ban button for such a theological discussion.

...i believe in a tactical retreat when neccessary.

I believe, In living within my means.

I believe, Only a rich man, can afford to finance, anything.

I believe, Being a slave to an Address or must have's is a life wasted away via greed.

I believe, A Tit's an Ass marriage is a worthless check, that children of same have to support longer than they should.

I believe, If you teach a person to hunt and fish for their table, they will never go hungry no matter what, man's law say's.

I believe, Large city's are less than 4 meals away from, collapse.

I believe, CCR had 4 new songs that were correct for the times, when they first came out.
(1) Bad moon Rising
(2) Who'll stop the Rain
(3) Have you ever seen the Rain
(4) Run through the Jungle
Sad thing is they are going to be correct for today's events as well

I believe, in the words of Abraham Lincoln, that most men are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

I believe that the best way is not always the easiest. And that the easiest is usually not the best.

I believe the best advice I ever got was from my dad, on countless ocassions, when he would tell me, "Don't ever be one of those sorry sons-of-bitches that does just enough to get by... the world's full of 'em.

I believe that I could do more to make the world a better place.

I believe that most women, especially the really attractive ones, would be more happy if they would graciously accept their desire and longing for me, and stop comparing me to the pathetic wretches they are left to settle for.

I believe you should not have the mouth of an alligator if you have the ass of a hummingbird

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe you should not have the mouth of an alligator if you have the ass of a hummingbird </div></div>

I believe that I have first hand knowledge that this is something you grow out of....
smile.gif

(or have beaten out of you...)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kilbux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Than it does anywhere
</div></div>

I like mine best around a campfire with good friends and discussions on the next days hunt or match.

I believe, Sweat and dirty hands are good for the soul.

I believe, Time spent teaching a child is never wasted.

I believe, Most people are a product of their childhood environment.

I believe, Bullies are truly weak minded.

I believe, People living in glass houses, never know a home.

I believe, Those seeking power are on, a never ending quest.

I believe, Happiness is where you find it, not how much you paid for what you think it is.

I believe, if sugar was to come out today. It would be labeled as a narcotic.

I believe, coffee should be drank hot.

I believe, no matter how much I spend on a rifle and scope, i'm still going to shoot like crap.

I believe, when its my time to go, it's my time to go, there is nothing I can do to stop it.

...that Nicholas Cage is the most awesome actor ever.
...that Lady Gaga is actually a lady
...that range monkeys are cool
...that all of these are lies.

in a fine piece of pussy
in my Remington 700
in the United States Marine Corps
in my daughter
that there is a higher power
in ghosts
in my new Ranger Signature RD6 knife
in the .45 acp cartridge

There's probably more, but I can't think right now. The above is in no particular order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth. -apostles creed.</div></div>

I believe, God died on the cross for us.

...in GOD ALMIGHTY
...in Savage, Glock, Remington, Colt, STI, Kimber, and that GOD almighty believes in them as well
...the border fence should be replaced with rifle towers every 1000 yards
...that beer, firearms, buddies, and hunting mix well

I believe that as we grow to maturity, we seek to understand everything in its greatest intricacy; because we believe that knowledge is power. Knowledge is only power when it is employed to produce something of value.

I believe that as we age into senescence, we seek simplicity; because we've learned that complexity is confusing and little else. As our understanding grows, we abandon the image and embrace the kernel of truth. Also, it's all we can cope with in the midst of our advancing senility.

I believe that as we increase our numbers, we decrease our ability to make a difference.

I believe that people who seek to govern shouldn't.

I believe that we need to revive the draft, that the draft be expanded to fill all government service positions, that once the draftees have completed their required term of service; they (and only they) should be granted the vote and be eligible to govern. I believe that once elected, they should serve one term. Government is a necessity and an obligation, not a prize or an occupation. It is neither a good thing, nor something that will ever actually justify its existence. We do it because we don't know any better way to do some things, most of the things it does attempt to do it confounds irretrievably, and most of what it does should never have been attempted in the first place, by anyone, ever at all. Any good it accomplishes is an unforseen and accidental side-effect which is never allowed to stand untarnished.

I believe that the most dangerous implement on the planet is a vote. I believe that democracy is overrated and carries within it the seeds of misery and injustice, that it is inevitably doomed from the point of its inception, just a matter of time, simian dominance, and human concupiscence. It is not something that can be saved or fixed, only endured and replaced. Humans cannot be governed and cannot govern themselves

Only humans practice democracy. It is the thing which sets them apart from the anumals, who are older, and have evolved beyond the point where such foolishness has any relevence. What the world actually needs is less government and fewer people, and I can think of a few places to begin the reductions.

Greg

I believe that if more people read these, took them to heart, and implemented them we would be in a far better place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

...i believe in a tactical retreat when neccessary. </div></div>

I believe that is also known as a tactical advance to the rear.

I believe, In first strike.

I believe, Turning the other cheek, only long enough to form a plan.

I believe, Skin color, means nothing in a foxhole.

I believe, In Judging a person for their actions, not their words.

I believe, Time is getting short for those, that only follow.

I believe, If you never lead, the scenery never changes.

I believe, Good will prevail in the next event.

I believe in Jesus!

I believe the Tree of Liberty is thirsty.

I believe in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I believe every American should learn our National Anthem in its entirety.

I believe I agree with everything Gunfighter14e2 has posted in this thread, but disagree with article 1 of his signature line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kilbux</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe that gas is too damn high
An' there ain't nothin' more American
Than Mama's apple pie
I believe in love; I believe in peace
But I don't believe we'll ever see it
In that Middle East
I believe the Bible is cold, hard fact.

I believe the Sabbath is a day of rest
The taxman an' the Devil share the same address
I believe don't start if you're gonna quit
I believe in keep your mouth shut
An' carry a big stick
I believe that dogs are better than cats

Than it does anywhere
I believe hard work really makes the man
But everyone should wet a line every now an' then
I believe it's best to pay in cash

Eric Church nailed it on the head. </div></div>

+1

I believe that if we want to change things, it won't happen while we're on our butts in front of a computer.

I believe I agree with almost evey post on this thread.

I believe Greg is about the most eloqent writer on this forum.
(not just this post but many other)

<span style="font-style: italic">I believe I can fly.

I believe I can touch the sky.

I think about it every night and day

Spread my wings & fly away...</span>

I believe that R. Kelly forgot to mention "pee" somewhere in that song...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I believe Greg is about the most eloqent writer on this forum.
(not just this post but many other) </div></div>

I could not agree more. +1