• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I hate dumb drivers

BLOODHOUND

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 24, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
heading north on hwy83 here in Colorado Springs doing 50mph i see a outback on the shoulder think nothing of it get closer to him and the jack ass decides to make a U turn into the side of my wagon as i pass at 50mph i dont know how we didnt end up in the ditch upside down being that is was pretty much the P.I.T maneuver on me lol. Well here is a pic of the damage it dont look to bad but it got in deep got the B pillar pretty bad and i skidded to a stop cause it crushed the rear quarter onto the wheel doesn't look like it in the pic cause it the wheel is on a hill. Oh yah and my Subaru saved my life lol

758840c5.jpg

Re: I hate dumb drivers

Slow down ya jagaloon!

But seriously, I'll be coming through there Next Saturday for the match in Raton so thanks for taking two dangerous drivers off of the road for me.
grin.gif

Glad you're alright.

thats aweful mate,
i hate when the bloody road ragers are outn aboot and thyere drivin all slow and in the way and sich. makes me wanna ride their bumber and scream and really get irate it do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of people don't get the chance to tell about their wrecks at that speed.

Glad you are OK! </div></div>
I know i realy dont know how I kept it on the road man but we both (my passenger and I) walked away and laughed it off later just glad it wasnt the wife and the new baby with me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DUDE! Contact Scooby now and get the next commercial!

sucks, but hey, just sayin... </div></div>

we were actually on the way to look at a subi for my little bro when it happened and now he is totally sold on getting a subi now lol, if they total it i will be getting another also makes me sad tho cause i almost had it paid off guess its time to get back into debt

Doesn't appear to be any frame damage, just cosmetic stuff. If you are half way to owning it, see if it can be fixed. A few body panels, a little paint at the Scooby dealer, STi intake, SPT caps and pedals, STi exhaust, BBS rims, you know, just a few minor repaiars and maybe toss in a few little upgrades
grin.gif

Glad you are OK!

I was telling my daughter that, in that Scooby commercial where the guy takes the knob from his wrecked car...that the man was shoplifting and it was NOT OK to just steal stuff out of a wrecking yard....LOL

I almost get taken out by Colorado drivers on a regular basis...I suspect a lot of them are Kolifonia transplants which would eplain much. They don't seem to be too concerned with speed limits, "Yield" signs, or those pesky lines on the roadways. They also seem over-fond of speeding up whenever someone is passing them. Saw a "green plate" upside down in the ditch last night as a matter of fact. He was going too fast for conditions (twilight on a curvy two-lane that is known to locals as the road most likely to result in a collision with a deer), hit the brakes too hard in a curve to avoid a whitetail, and lost what meager control he had over his vehicle. Went into a thicket of young aspen and flipped on his lid.

I waved as I went by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't appear to be any frame damage, just cosmetic stuff. If you are half way to owning it, see if it can be fixed. A few body panels, a little paint at the Scooby dealer, STi intake, SPT caps and pedals, STi exhaust, BBS rims, you know, just a few minor repaiars and maybe toss in a few little upgrades
grin.gif
</div></div>

oh it got the b pillar and c pillar pretty bad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I almost get taken out by Colorado drivers on a regular basis...I suspect a lot of them are Kolifonia transplants which would eplain much. They don't seem to be too concerned with speed limits, "Yield" signs, or those pesky lines on the roadways. They also seem over-fond of speeding up whenever someone is passing them. Saw a "green plate" upside down in the ditch last night as a matter of fact. He was going too fast for conditions (twilight on a curvy two-lane that is known to locals as the road most likely to result in a collision with a deer), hit the brakes too hard in a curve to avoid a whitetail, and lost what meager control he had over his vehicle. Went into a thicket of young aspen and flipped on his lid.

I waved as I went by. </div></div>

yah this guy was new to colorado for sure his area code for his number is 808 where ever that is

The reason these things happen is because of insurance. Insurance makes people care/respect less i.e. it's a crash enabler. IF people had to actually pay out of pocket for their stupidity there wold be less stupidity.

Living in Dallas I get to see all kinds of lunacy on the roads here. Two weeks ago I saw a driver purposely run a redlight at the Preton ans 635 intersection. This bitch did it and was flipping everyone the finger at the intersection. Made me wish I had my old beater pickup to slam into her. I have also had my 4runner hit 3 times in the parking lots here and of course no notes of apology. I believe it is a combination of these things, cell phones, lack of respect for other people and other peoples property, and the lack of Darwinism. I build and restore old muscle cars and hotrods and I will not build one for myself. I am too worried about other peoples stupidity and if I am going to get hit by them.

i hate dumb people man, I almost got hit again today buy some dumb bitch that felt like cali stopping at a stop sign as I was in the intersection. I am sitting here right now just shaking inside like i want to bite the ladies chin off and spit it in her face LOLZ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason these things happen is because of insurance. Insurance makes people care/respect less i.e. it's a crash enabler. IF people had to actually pay out of pocket for their stupidity there wold be less stupidity. </div></div>

Bingo! ( fair share of Seattle Idiots cars and lives were spared when i was driving my F350 Crew Cab Dually (i didn't has insurance and was not allowed to hit them when the poked their nose out or did some other insane idiotic moves)

I ride a motorcycle and i can't take the hit ( insured or not ) so i tend to drive defensivly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barnes12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Living in Dallas I get to see all kinds of lunacy on the roads here. Two weeks ago I saw a driver purposely run a redlight at the Preton ans 635 intersection. This bitch did it and was flipping everyone the finger at the intersection. Made me wish I had my old beater pickup to slam into her. I have also had my 4runner hit 3 times in the parking lots here and of course no notes of apology. I believe it is a combination of these things, cell phones, lack of respect for other people and other peoples property, and the lack of Darwinism. I build and restore old muscle cars and hotrods and I will not build one for myself. I am too worried about other peoples stupidity and if I am going to get hit by them. </div></div>

I am here with you..

I love to educate these dumb asses about their driving.
Every idiot gets some horn and a shrug at least, no blinkers, duh driving all over the road, foreigner syndrone..

It very entertaining every day around here.