• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I know why we are losing rights

Which part did you disagree with?

We were invited here by Frank because he said we wouldn’t be able to last with the promise not to be banned. We came and admittedly like acted like jackasses. Which was “tame” according Frank. And then were banned in less than 24 hours. Frank, on Twitter, said the members complained about us because we called them names and were insulting.
To me it seemed a shot across the bow with the first post someone made was an insult right off the bat.

shit doesn’t get fixed like that. Maybe come in and converse with people first. You don’t start by showing up and shitting on the porch and expect everyone to be hey come on in and talk buddy.

like someone stated above. We need to stick together. It’s that whole United we stand divided we fall thing. Fighting amongst each other fixes nothing.

How does one talk about moving a 2a needle, yet still engage in and support Twitter. Wanna make a difference, quit funding organizations that dont support your morales/rights/way of life, etc. You cant avoid them all, but you can make a difference.

Reactions: BufordTJustice
Anytime one group points at another group and says they are all bad, your b.s. meter better pop a red flag. This is universal. The hide has checks and balances, like choid said there are members who dont agree. Not everybody gets along here but the first ammendment is upheld and respected here. Words are just words here. I have honestly been enlightened here before, if you dont allow yourself the ability to have your mind changed then yes they are all echo chambers. But truly fluid people who can adapt and overcome anything rarely have world veiws set in stone.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
How does one talk about moving a 2a needle, yet still engage in and support Twitter. Wanna make a difference, quit funding organizations that dont support your morales/rights/way of life, etc. You cant avoid them all, but you can make a difference.
That’s like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I hate everything about the people that run Twitter but it’s still one of the most effective communication platforms and I have an account there that I’ve grown more than I ever expected and have been able to get out a pretty good pro gun and pro liberty message without getting banned.

To me it seemed a shot across the bow with the first post someone made was an insult right off the bat.

shit doesn’t get fixed like that. Maybe come in and converse with people first. You don’t start by showing up and shitting on the porch and expect everyone to be hey come on in and talk buddy.

like someone stated above. We need to stick together. It’s that whole United we stand divided we fall thing. Fighting amongst each other fixes nothing

I understand. It was mainly to shit post because the invitation was extended. It got lame quick. I look at it like a cross town rival. You might hate each other but you’re still from the same town. Then you’ll band together when an outsider tries to shit on your town.

Reactions: Jrb572 and Choid
I originally got Twitter to laugh at Trump tweets in real time. Then I fell into pro-2A Twitter and learned a lot.

Lol, have you been there? Or are you just spouting random stuff you read in articles? This isn’t the first time you’ve said something about the demographics of Twitter and it seems like your trying to justify your reason for staying here. How many people in this forum have relatively the same ideology? 85-95%? This is the definition of a bubble.
The info is there for the taking, marketing companies have done tons of research on the subject.

i debated on responding, but tbh this whole thing is sad. :(

two groups with probably +90% overall agreement...and near 100% agreement on the main objective.

think of how much broader an audience and with it influence, there could be here...

ah, dare to dream. but reality, man...it can be a real kick to the nutsack.
A point to make here, please bear with me.

I agree with you here completely.

What do you think would happen if these two sides successfully appeared to be coming together from the viewport of .gov?

I mean, we're constantly divided and distracted daily for... reasons, not on accident. If the PTB saw this joining of sides they would lose their shit because it would actually be a great way to cause positive change in firearm laws.

Remember what happened the evening JUST before the Hearing Protection Act was coming up the very next day?

With a R Pres and Congress with supposed reality of passing the first true challenge to the NFA ?

Do you remember ?
There's so much shady shit these days people are numb. They see it, hear it, some eventually recognize what it is, and then forget about it.

These days, I don't put anything past these people. Nothing at all.

Now imagine if 2 sides joined forces to challenge the laws for real.

I do not have any doubts about what the PTB would be willing to....

Last edited:
94FAA672-39D0-4916-91A9-0AC5632F27FA.gif

They tried taking the site down exactly like was done to AR15, de-platforming us. They made up a story, we were a hate site and used cropped screenshots which I have to justify their claims. Just because I won't post the screenshots doesn't mean it doesn't exist but when they claim every word is a lie, why bother.

They are being dishonest when they say they don't know what happened or who to report it to, they reported us to the Server people trying to get us Deplatformed, they looked up the host and contacted them.

Then on Twitter, they were talking about it, they were asking where the threads were to go see... They were talking about it to each other and then they denied it all, after talking about coordinating the attacks on me via Signal (app) How would know there is a Signal Account ? Because they said it.

They are saying, "Who would we even report you too", well ask yourself this, if you wanted to Deplatform SH who would you contact, the hosts ... that is who. I have the email I have the screenshots they used, I have the information that was supplied to our server people as "Proof" ... They know exactly what they did and are just playing ignorant for effect

Just like the Stolen Valor dogpile they are doing on me, I refused to give them anything else, I already answered a bunch of crap on Friday and they spun and twisted every word. They know I am real, they know I am not lying, but yet go look at my feed. Every word is now a lie even people who have taken my class are there.

What is worse, calling someone (An Admitted Troll Poster) "Not Manly" which was reported, or lying about my service to try and claim I engaged in Stolen Valor ? They know Gun Digest published my book and would not publish a liar. They know the site has been around for 20+ years, THEY ARE BRAGGING ABOUT AN FOIA they did on me... They specifically lied and made up stuff (filled in the blanks) about my service to justify their actions. They specifically talked about taking us offline. That doesn't sound like we are on the same side of this rights debate.

Information / Education is the goal, but let's take a gun site off the internet and pretend we don't know what we did. They were going back to try and paint the place as antisemitic too but the post was removed. What they claim we are OKAY WITH that they reported, was Nothing, it was completely twisted.

It's right out of the Democratic playbook to deny everything, but yet here we are... I think we would get along but a big cross-section of them refuses to see anything but blood, they continue to attack me, which I get I instigated to the point we are at, but that is a completely different discussion. A few of them saw the writing on the wall and started to backpedal saying they didn't attack my service directly, but come on.

I had no intentions of banning anyone UNTIL they reported the site in an attempt to deplatform me. They know who did it, I have a name, however, it used ProtonMail and was clearly a Fake Name ... but I have it, and the fact I won't give them screenshots they get to deny it, why would I provide more ammo, they made up the first strike, they will just make up more.

I am sure they have people within the group who would fit right in, but honestly, I think it's past the point of no return which is sad, big tent will have to be cut in 1/2, instead of working together

Last edited:
I do not know you LL, but I think you are being very calm and high road about this episode. I do not think I would be as kind. The valor attacks and deplatforming are way out of line. Good for you for not going scorched earth on them.

The issue is, that is all they have been doing for days,

If you look at what Clint said, it was literally one minute

Just at the 10 minute mark, they went on a rant after rant over that single minute

Seriously that is what started it all because I said Clint was a National Treasure, then for defending Clint they dogpiled on me so I fed the trolls ...

The have a zero-compromise attitude that is completely unrealistic in 2021

Changing the subject. I like this guy. By the 12:00 mark he is asked about the P226 and his response was semi-automatics DA to SA in general. I'm glad he answered the question like that. I generally carry a snub nose S&W DA for this very reason. An exception, and also carry this weapon, is the Radom P64, which incorporates the exact same logic only from an SA perspective. The DA is a safety trigger not meant to be used. You have to cock the hammer back and use in SA. The designers went around the DA to SA transition problem because it is really a training issue. And as he pointed out, for the average layman, it is a real problem going from DA to SA. If you are not properly training for it than you are not carrying the correct weapon for yourself. Interesting.