• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I saw something so stupid it Hurts

Petrov

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2009
Western NY
Was watching crotchfester I mean Rochester protest on the news and saw this gem.
Dude ia protestsing a "police state" waving around Soviet Union hammer and sickle , you know an actual fucking communist police state.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-170609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-170609_Chrome.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Aries256 and The D
I know this will fall on deaf ears but I need point out one detail on this fucking douchebag’s sign and defend something. This clueless cunt has the Soviet hammer and sickle on one corner and an anarchy sign on the opposite. Those two symbols mean the complete opposite of each other. Of all the times I’ve wished to be able to communicate through a picture, this is in the top 5. That clown has a lot of reading to do

I know this will fall on deaf ears but I need point out one detail on this fucking douchebag’s sign and defend something. This clueless cunt has the Soviet hammer and sickle on one corner and an anarchy sign on the opposite. Those two symbols mean the complete opposite of each other. Of all the times I’ve wished to be able to communicate through a picture, this is in the top 5. That clown has a lot of reading to do
Was he wearing a Che T-shirt too ?

Reactions: The D
Why would you waste your time? Do you think there’s some good that will come of it?

Was watching crotchfester I mean Rochester protest on the news and saw this gem.
Dude ia protestsing a "police state" waving around Soviet Union hammer and sickle , you know an actual fucking communist police state.
What an idiot!

When I read the post title, I wondered which hide bear pit topic would be linked.... just sayin...
🙄😏😎

Reactions: The D