• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

If you’re part of the problem then F*** You twice

yea you tell em , I am going with better out than in so tell them ( who ever they are ) how you feel and don't hold anything back .

While I can appreciate your anger, as this type of activity/littering will get a favorite shooting area shut down,

How many members here do you think actually would do something like this.

Personally I believe the FU twice is misdirected here, and if you want to continue shooting there, as others have suggested,
perhaps you should organize and lead a cleanup party.

JMHO

It's very interesting to drive around Boise and see the idiots driving down sidewalks, honking at you because you are going the speed limit, feel like they have to be 5" away from your rear bumper because they will get to their destination faster or speed around you, just to cut in between you and the car in front of you that's only a car and 1/2 length ahead and my all time favorite, speeding through a school zone and nearly hitting the kids crossing the street all have one thing in common, California license plates! If they don't have a California plate, its usually a Mercedes, BMW, Tesla or the like that you normally don't see real Idahoans driving, so you know they are from somewhere else.
Exactly this ^^^. I don't live there, but I have been visiting the Boise area 3-4 times per year for over 25 years. The changes that have taken place over the past 2-3 years are astonishing. I was there in July and really have to wonder if I will return.

Around here the "non-shooters" don't have to go to a shooting range to learn to hate people with guns.

All they have to do is sit at the STOP sign out in the country while waiting on the cross traffic. It gives them a chance to notice all of the bullet holes in the sign.

This is a super effective technique to get folks to hate people with guns - especially if they are on the way to the courthouse to pay their taxes.

I shot a big fat old winter badger in Blacks Creek early 96.
Got my truck stuck about 15 minutes later...☹

Does the area to the east of there still get a lot of Mormon crickets on and along the roads?
They were super fun with my pellet gun.
like the plague. it litterally turns one side of the road brown from them crossing from one side to the other.

Still waiting for the OP to answer this question.

He answered it on the first page. Read the thread.

Up where I live some idiots always go in and ruin this one awesome shooting area. It also happens to be right past a ranch.

Some fucking idiots decided one day or night that the rancher's horse looked like an elk and shot it.

It was a 30,000 dollar breeding stud.

Oh, the rancher also received the Medal of Honor in Veitnam.

• Angry
Reactions: Jscb1b
Not my land not my problem. The owner of the land that I shoot on doesn't seem to care about all the trash that gets left there and shot up, so why should I? Besides, most all of the stuff I bring out to shoot gets brought back home anyways because my kids like things riddled with bullet holes.

Seen this in cali as well. People dumping at shooting spots and the next guy obliges. I wouldn’t put it past liberals to pull that kind of stunt, as it gets hundreds of shooting spots closed every year.

I say, clean the car up with 20# of tannerite, bag whats left over

Same issue here, only place to shoot is on state land and retards treat it like the landfill. I make it a point to fill one or two big trash bags but it’s like shoveling shit against the tide. Next time I go out it seems there is more shit there.

I live in Idaho in the Boise area. We have BLM managed land to shoot on just outside of town. The fucking Californians invaded and drove up the price of everything. Traffic everywhere. Littering. Graffiti. Fuck all of you. I was trying to get over it because the value of my house has quadrupled but this weekend was the final straw. When I went to my usual shooting spot I saw this:

View attachment 7849639

There is so much shit out there. Shotgun shells. Steel cases from shitty Tula. Computers. I saw someone had shot a tank of FREON! It’s not your fucking dumpster. Pick up after yourself.

This never happened. I’ve been shooting in this spot for 10 years or more. This is new. Just in the last 3-4 years. And I blame the Californians that moved here.

Public service announcement from the good friendly people of Idaho: we are fucking full. Stay there please. If you insist on moving here, then come act the way we do. Don’t bring your California attitude, driving style and filth to my house.
So.... gota ask, how do you know it's anyone from California that did that? Playing devils advocate here. You are close to Oregon and there's a shit ton of Libtards there! Ok, that said I shoot in BLM lands out here in Cali and we got the same shit, lots of TV's and fridges. Perhaps I am just proving your point? It might just be trashy people, leaving their trashy shit around.

More to your point, I am about ready to grab my family and high tail it out of here. I honestly can't stand the virtue signaling liberals in this state. My neighbor was telling me how she only orders beef from a Nor Cal farm that has a very low carbon footprint, then in the same breath tells me how she want's to buy a Chevy Youkon, WTF? You are either all in, or you're not, lady! I had to drive through the Bay Area this week and I can't count how many Ukrainian flags I saw, and even a bunch of BLM flags. I tell ya, if we end up in Texas I'm gonna wear a cowboy hat and make my own BBQ, and start speaking with a drawl, fuck it! Libtards fuck everything up.

Sorry man, it's disheartening to see that kinda shit, and fuck the people who did that.

Last edited:
I personally don't feel that people are dumping their trash for the sole purpose of getting the ranges shut down for political reasons. Not everything has to be politically driven you know. Can't they just be inconsiderate pricks that just wanna shoot their trash? Young shooters who grew up shooting binary targets their whole lives tend to be the biggest pricks. Also, AR owners in general tend to act like cunts too. ;)

Reactions: Sako man
Seen this in cali as well. People dumping at shooting spots and the next guy obliges. I wouldn’t put it past liberals to pull that kind of stunt, as it gets hundreds of shooting spots closed every year.

I say, clean the car up with 20# of tannerite, bag whats left over
Watch till near the end, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS and Jgunner
Your right. The “I don’t give a fuck about other peoples property” is dead nuts on. Once the gubment takes it over cause people couldn’t respect it though, it truly becomes a victory for them and they can do whatever they want on it, and you can only do what they want you to do on it. It has nothing to do with protecting the environment to this crowd. They aren’t super bright, but they do know how to work as a team to achieve a goal. It’s been proven time and time again over the last two years.
Yeah, and we dont...don't.... which has been proven over and over as well. IF cons were not so "I don't want to get involved ", we wouldn't be where we are.

That’s what I don’t get. You left there to get away from that shit why are you doing the same thing here? I have to say things to be people all the time. “Hey in cali you could be a dick to the cashier for not ringing up your tacos fast enough but around here we are nice and patient so take a breath or go the fuck home to cali”
You can take a person out of the hood but you can't take hood out of the person.

Read the thread again.

He didnt.
No I didn’t remove anything that I didn’t bring I was with my father in law who drove his smaller SUV and I was not prepared to fill it up with trash. Honestly he didn’t seem that concerned about it. If I had my truck I would do that I did participate in a clean up or BLM shooting land west of Tooele UT on earth day 2015.

I don’t have the I am not part of the problem. I pick up every single thing I take out there. Brass included.

I realize most folks on this website aren’t going to be the type to be part of the problem. But if you are? Fuck you twice.

So.... gota ask, how do you know it's anyone from California that did that? Playing devils advocate here. You are close to Oregon and there's a shit ton of Libtards there! Ok, that said I shoot in BLM lands out here in Cali and we got the same shit, lots of TV's and fridges. Perhaps I am just proving your point? It might just be trashy people, leaving their trashy shit around.

More to your point, I am about ready to grab my family and high tail it out of here. I honestly can't stand the virtue signaling liberals in this state. My neighbor was telling me how she only orders beef from a Nor Cal farm that has a very low carbon footprint, then in the same breath tells me how she want's to buy a Chevy Youkon, WTF? You are either all in, or you're not, lady! I had to drive through the Bay Area this week and I can't count how many Ukrainian flags I saw, and even a bunch of BLM flags. I tell ya, if we end up in Texas I'm gonna wear a cowboy hat and make my own BBQ, and start speaking with a drawl, fuck it! Libtards fuck everything up.

Sorry man, it's disheartening to see that kinda shit, and fuck the people who did that.
I don’t intend to offend anyone who loves the golden state. It’s got great weather and beautiful scenery. You’re probably a good dude who picks up area himself and wants better for his family that that liberal shit. How I know it’s the Californians is the sheer volume of them that moved her has been welll documented and it didn’t used to be this way here. On top of that I’d you read the other posts in this thread from folks that live or come visit here the whole vibe has changed. Yes we get people who flee Portland and Seattle as well. I’m sure they are part of the problem too. But the vast majority of out of state plates are from there and both my wife and I are in Real Estate and we see first hand where the people come from. I do think they also are looking for a better life for their family. But you can’t help but notice the way they drive or act in places like restaurants or grocery stores. I do give this same lecture to clients of mine that just moved her. Don’t Californian my Idaho. Assimilate.

If you’re a like minded shooter who picks up after himself then come on by and I’ll buy you a beer to thank you for 700k in equity. But please, wherever you high tail it to, assimilate. Don’t act Cali. Idaho drives courteous and please be kind to the cashier, being a dick to her won’t make your taco come out any faster.

it can get worse... a few years ago in Central Pennsylvania, at the Game Commission Range just north of Carlisle, a man was killed by a guy who wanted his rifle... no one else around, shot the guy dead (a lawyer from Harrisburg) and took his 50 cal... evidence led to the guy eventually and now sits in prison for life...

No I didn’t remove anything that I didn’t bring I was with my father in law who drove his smaller SUV and I was not prepared to fill it up with trash. Honestly he didn’t seem that concerned about it. If I had my truck I would do that I did participate in a clean up or BLM shooting land west of Tooele UT on earth day 2015.

I don’t have the I am not part of the problem. I pick up every single thing I take out there. Brass included.

I realize most folks on this website aren’t going to be the type to be part of the problem. But if you are? Fuck you twice.

So self-admittedly, you didn’t haul out more than you brought in while you were there and you didn’t go back to get your truck to load up and haul out any shit afterwards but you made it a point to run home and post a thread on the hide bitching about it, throwing around assumptions about who did it and telling us how pissed you are about it? GTFO.

No one cares about what you did one time 7 years ago on “earth day 2015”. What have you been doing since then?

In keeping with the theme of your thread title…if you aren’t a part of the solution…
I think you can see where I’m going with this and why some of us may be thinking it.

• Haha
Reactions: Movistar
I only shoot on private land now, for many of the reasons already stated. Unfortunately, we have a big problem in this world. Too many people. I have watched all my once amazing public land spots get over run with people, thereby ruining the experience. Social media only exacerbates the issue and there is no end in sight.

I have 6,000 acres to do all the shooting I want, and have had to boot 10x more trespassers in the last 3 years than in the last 20 combined. Things just aren't looking great these days.

Reactions: Maxwell
Lol. I get what you’re saying and it is the bear pit, but lol no. Nothing wrong with being upset and complaining about it and the argument isn’t invalidated because I didn’t spend my time and money to pick up after someone else.

I don’t know that I “ran home to post about it” rather than running home to get my truck and go back and clean up shit I didn’t leave out there. This was from Sunday and didn’t get posted till Thursday so not sure I ran home haha

Last week I took my dog on a walk and I forgot the bag for the turd. I walked home after she went, got a bag and walked back and cleaned or it up. But im not going to walk back to clean up someone else’s dog on someone else’s yard. But it I had an extra bag with me and there was an extra turd, then yes you bet.

In keeping with the theme of your thread title…if you aren’t a part of the solution…
I think you can see where I’m going with this and why some of us may be thinking it.

That’s not the theme of the thread title. The thread title is very clear. “If you’re part of the problem? Fuck you twice”

It doesn’t say that if you don’t spend your own time and money to pick up after the douche bags then you’re not qualified to sit at the adult table.

I do see where you’re going. I’m just here to help you get back on track so you don’t get lost. 😚

Reactions: stefan73
I live in Idaho in the Boise area. We have BLM managed land to shoot on just outside of town. The fucking Californians invaded and drove up the price of everything. Traffic everywhere. Littering. Graffiti. Fuck all of you. I was trying to get over it because the value of my house has quadrupled but this weekend was the final straw. When I went to my usual shooting spot I saw this:

View attachment 7849639

There is so much shit out there. Shotgun shells. Steel cases from shitty Tula. Computers. I saw someone had shot a tank of FREON! It’s not your fucking dumpster. Pick up after yourself.

This never happened. I’ve been shooting in this spot for 10 years or more. This is new. Just in the last 3-4 years. And I blame the Californians that moved here.

Public service announcement from the good friendly people of Idaho: we are fucking full. Stay there please. If you insist on moving here, then come act the way we do. Don’t bring your California attitude, driving style and filth to my house.
It's not just Kommiefornians, it's also people from Oregon and Washington! I have been watching the market in Idaho (one of the places I wanted to potentially retire to from the military) and the coastal states have all had a large exodus from their lawless crap.

It's not just Kommiefornians, it's also people from Oregon and Washington! I have been watching the market in Idaho (one of the places I wanted to potentially retire to from the military) and the coastal states have all had a large exodus from their lawless crap.
Hey man Vets are welcome anytime. Not that you need my permission.

That’s the thing, is you would think that the people fleeing the crap would be like minded people but yet we still have this problem. And in the last election is was clear that in 4 years Idaho will no longer be a “gimme” for the Republicans.

The last 8 years have been mostly CA folks. But lately I’ve seen more WA plates than any thing else.

Reactions: stefan73
Hey man Vets are welcome anytime. Not that you need my permission.

That’s the thing, is you would think that the people fleeing the crap would be like minded people but yet we still have this problem. And in the last election is was clear that in 4 years Idaho will no longer be a “gimme” for the Republicans.

The last 8 years have been mostly CA folks. But lately I’ve seen more WA plates than any thing else.
I have a couple of friends that planted their flag in Idaho. Beautiful land there and sadly now not really affordable for me.

That’s not the theme of the thread title. The thread title is very clear. “If you’re part of the problem? Fuck you twice”

It doesn’t say that if you don’t spend your own time and money to pick up after the douche bags then you’re not qualified to sit at the adult table.

I do see where you’re going. I’m just here to help you get back on track so you don’t get lost. 😚

Ok there big guy.

What seems to be lost on you is that YOU and your lack of action are a part of the problem and no amount of internet bitching on your part is going to distract from or change that.

You just keep trying to justify your lack of action all while you wait for someone else to get down and get their hands dirty.

But…but….but earth day 2015!!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Movistar
Growing up in ND, this was a problem on public ranges back in the 80's and still is.......pretty sure no one was moving from CA to ND back then :) It's usually punk kids, or people that just don't care, they aren't enthusiasts, they just go shoot up whatever they have laying around a couple times a year. Almost every road sign you saw in the country had at least 1 bullet hole in it.

Most shooters frankly aren't very smart, when I lived in Vegas there was a shooting spot people would go to north of town, was basically full of 20' deep ravines you could drive into so people would just pick one and shoot there. I went there once, the number of people I saw shooting at flat rocks 50' away and doing other dangerous/stupid shit was probably one of the best examples of why humanity should go away I've seen since.

At the end of the day, public ranges suck unless they are unknown to most, you either get people doing stupid dangerous shit in those that have no supervision, or you get ranges that are so restricted they aren't any fun either. The big Vegas range, every 10-15 min they'd make you take a 15min break so people could wander down range, it would take hours to get any real range work done. Here in PA at "public" ranges, I say "public" because you have to buy a permit to use them, and you get rules like no more than 3 rounds at a time in a rifle, 6 in a handgun etc.

I take plenty of action. I just try not to do my alms before men. I can list all the flat tires I’ve changed and old ladies I reached the tall shelf for if it makes you feel better. But that is missing the entire issue. If everyone picked up after themselves no one would have to spend their own time or hard earned money cleaning up after them.

I still say you are confusing monkey see-monkey do with an influx of people that may not be like you. Heck, you stated you are in real estate, run your own experiment, find a new subdivision going in, dump a fridge, range and a couch out on that incoming corner lot that will sell last, set up a good camera at distance and watch the show.
The fucking trailer park will find it. I'd put money on it that it surprises you.

I am an Alta Californian, 1st branch of the family drove a herd of longhorn cattle into 1841 Los Angeles when the population was only 115. Made a ton of money selling beef to the gold miners up North. Second branch drove another herd of cattle into Los Angeles from Texas, after the Mexican American War. Third branch came into California from Texas early 1850's, he served in the Texas Revolution.

I don't consider all the shit heads that came to California as carpetbaggers and have now spread out to every state in the Union to be Californians. Californians were ranchers, not carpetbaggers, every State has a carpetbagger problem.

I hunted with my Dad in the 1960's, Highway 33 road signs were shot up then, from carpetbaggers out of Loa Angeles, last time I camped in the Western Sierras at a remote campsite, took out 3 50gal trash bags of shit, stopped at the Ranger Station and complained, gangs out of Fresno, read a week latter a bust of 80 Mexican Mafia in the area, growing weed, and other shit, 1950's -1980's it was pristine, now it's shit.

Lax enforcement of the Laws by a Marxist Judiciary have led to a breakdown of society, generational welfare has destroyed self-respect in society, The Great Society has caused this, illegal immigration has caused this, drugged society has caused this. Organized Crime enabled by runts of the litter with bar cards has caused this and its everywhere.

We had a banger start a forest fires shooting at rocks, local public shooting area was trashed time after time and finally closed. Private Club on forest land is attacked constantly by gun grabbers.

Welcome to the New World Order and Happy Tax Day.

Not trying to steal your area. I live in eastern WA and want to plan a BLM ground squirrel shoot in the Emmett area.

Can you PM/DM me a map to good places?

I'll be in Emmett tomorrow on a meat run to a buddies to pick up some ground longhorn, and could go take a look. Best beef ever for tacos, spaghetti etc.

sounds good shoot me a PM. Takes me 15min from Black Cat and Cherry. you're even closer. I go after work sometimes now that days are getting longer. muddy AF right now and you need a 4x4 to get where I go.

theres a lot of BLM this side of the valley and surrounding Emmett.

Last edited:
Don’t act Cali. Idaho drives courteous and please be kind to the cashier, being a dick to her won’t make your taco come out any faster.
Not to offend the good folks on this site, and mind you this is coming from someone who's entire family is from Montana and grew up for a part of my life in the great state of Arizona. And I agree, my state is fucked up and the last thing I want is the shitty Californians infecting other states.

Now on to what your point. Ok I get what you are saying. Yes, my crew and I aways clean up. And I believe the vibe has changed in your town, in general when places get more crowded people change their behavior. As far as shit drivers go I have seen more shit drivers in Texas and even Montana. I have vacationed in Canada and one of the worst incidents I had with a rude driver the plates were from Montana. And I cant tell you how many times I was driving in Texas and some asshole with a shit car cut me off or almost side swiped me. Now are most drivers in other states courteous, Yes! I think so. I think crowds are what is effecting your area, and when you have bad governance in one state, the states around it suffer as well.

I think you might be falling into the trap of thinking that Californians are bad in general. As much as I don't care for liberal mindset I know some Liberals that are courteous and careful drivers, those two things are independent of one another. So these broad generalizations are set up's for false narrative.

You don't know who left that shit there, and unless you really know I don't think it's fair to blame Californians specifically. And if anyone sees that mess and isn't bothered by it, they are the real problem. When you have traveled around the US and World as much as I have you come to realize there are dicks and bitches everywhere, there are also terrific people in the most unlikely places.