• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"I'm not sure they got my order correct.."

A few thoughts.

Opioids are bad. Really bad.

All of this from your govt
Big pharma had their permission.
Add it to your list as to why the govt, FDA, CDC, AMA, AAP are to not be trusted.

Also, skip as many pills as you can. Completely change your life to chase health vs taking pills.
Skip the jab. Skip the boosters. Skip the flu shot.
Dont let your daughters get the HPV shot.

Legalize all of it to kill the profit motive. Push abstinence. Channel costs associated with enforcement into treatment. Abandon medical marijuana cards. Grow your own. Refuse to be taxed. RX9Hellfire the cartel leaders. Refuse comment on the use of hellfire. Call it a fight between rival cartels. If Mexico and China complain push the narrative they are complicit. Which is obvious. Do it all in 2 months. Release the info on the operation at the pace of the Kennedy investigation 50-100years after the fact. Let the chips fall where they may.

If the above happened what outcome could possibly be worse than the current status? Know anyone that doesn't do drugs because they're illegal? Is Mexico going to take military action against us for the decapitation of cartels?

If someone is putting fentanyl in your ganja... You need to find new friends.
I am confused over current terms to use.....
Is this:
Poison?
Value Added?
Gain of Function?

Why would anybody increase the cost of "production"? by adding anything to it?

Fuck all of these dead junkie assholes. You made a personal choice, just like abortion, to use illegal drugs from an unknown source and you ended as expected. You cannot drink water in the shithole countries that produce these drugs and you trusted your life to their shitty illegal drugs, lol.

Next time sober up and go to work. Everyone on the face of the earth for the last 5,000 years has known opioids are bad for you, addictive and dangerous.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Is this:
Poison?
Value Added?
Gain of Function?

It’s added to a lot of drugs to boost addiction.

Is this:
Poison?
Value Added?
Gain of Function?

IDK. Junkies do, junkie shit. When greed$ and dependence is involved, its a cocktail for shenanigans.

Legalize all of it to kill the profit motive. Push abstinence. Channel costs associated with enforcement into treatment. Abandon medical marijuana cards. Grow your own. Refuse to be taxed. RX9Hellfire the cartel leaders. Refuse comment on the use of hellfire. Call it a fight between rival cartels. If Mexico and China complain push the narrative they are complicit. Which is obvious. Do it all in 2 months. Release the info on the operation at the pace of the Kennedy investigation 50-100years after the fact. Let the chips fall where they may.

If the above happened what outcome could possibly be worse than the current status? Know anyone that doesn't do drugs because they're illegal? Is Mexico going to take military action against us for the decapitation of cartels?
There are readily available solutions to every problem. Govt's don't exist to fix problems or to better the people. They exist as a tool for a few to control the population in in order to rape, steal, murder, and abuse them. Politicians and their handlers need these issues to steal more wealth and power. If there isn't a good issue at the ready, they will just create one themselves, throw money at it with most boomeranging back to them at your expense. It does no good for everyday folks to talk obvious solutions to any world problem unless it is taking back control from the gov'ts that create them.

I didn’t think about that. The fentanyl would be used as a hook. Makes sense in that regard.
I don't believe it's in there to hook people. They can take coke that's been cut down to be very weak, and boost up its effects with a small amount of fentanyl.

Killing your customers what a great business Plan 😂😂...

It really is a great plan. Stupid assholes love the danger associated with using illegal drugs. Most druggies like that high from living on the edge and get off making their friends and relatives miserable worrying about their useless drug addled asses. So killing 70-100,000 of them a year is a win for all involved.

This country is full of miserable assholes who think that being drunk or high will make their shit lives better or that getting high makes life better in general. These assholes will continue to use so many drugs that an entire continent is working 24/7/365 to ship that shit north and keep the Democrats high as fuck.

This will only change when we get back to two genders of people and the 5% of America that is sexually deviant is allowed to stuff their cocks thru dick holes in rest stop shithouse walls without fear of not being accepted. And pedophiles are allowed to prowl grade school hallways looking for love without fear of arrest.

Reactions: Dead
It has always been common for business to spike when people overdose.

"Good Shit."

It has always been common for business to spike when people overdose.

"Good Shit."

What % of coke addicts are recoverable? (get and stay clean)

What % of cokeheads are in government, finance, judiciary, entertainment and sports?

Is the reason we don't nuke coke suppliers the possibility that so many of TPTB are addicts?

Would trading legalized pot with automatic jail, loss if job and pensions for harder drugs be a solution? How does Singapore handle it?

It really is a great plan. Stupid assholes love the danger associated with using illegal drugs. Most druggies like that high from living on the edge and get off making their friends and relatives miserable worrying about their useless drug addled asses. So killing 70-100,000 of them a year is a win for all involved.

This country is full of miserable assholes who think that being drunk or high will make their shit lives better or that getting high makes life better in general.

Youre correct up to that point, but youre overthinking it. Its not living on the edge, they just want the pain, whatever it is, to stop so they abuse stuff. Some people use food.

1666734838031.png

There's a line between use and abuse.

I drink alcohol, enjoy it, dont abuse it. I dont drink and drive.

Elon Musk smoked a joint on line with someone (Joe Rogan)? doesnt seem to have hurt him.