• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Introducing The Vision Chassis for R700, Tikka, Sako and Sig Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more staring at the tattoo of Elsa from Frozen on the dude's leg!!!! Bahaahahahaha

...and to think you guys also cerakoted my suppressors!!! I feel like I just missed having the little Mermaid on one of those.

(I'm totally messing with you!!!)

GCP cerakoted two of my suppressors for me after the crappy YHM finish rubbed off. They did EXCELLENT work. Seriously, a better job than the factory every did.

They also made up a Vision chassis for me for a TRG-22, and did some forearms for me for a TRG-42. All in FDE and all absolutely flawless.

They do great work, and the Vision chassis really have tight tolerances. They are a work of art.

Last edited:
Hey, GCP, Question: Can you install a folder linkage into an existing Vision chassis?

EDIT: Never mind it IS on their website. If it's as nice as the rest of the chassis, it'll be a great addition.

52F81E69-9EF1-4884-BCEF-A68DA5E058ED.jpeg

The chassis is excellent.The fact there are forend and grip options make it easy to tailor it to the end user.Well thought out product.

Would this work for a Tikka t1x?
I don’t believe it will, the T1X appears to have a proprietary 22 magazine which doesn’t have the same footprint as an AICS mag. I don’t know if the inlet and action screws are the same either.

So which one would we order that would fit a KRG Whisky gen6 lefty?

I probably just need to call rick again.

I don’t believe it will, the T1X appears to have a proprietary 22 magazine which doesn’t have the same footprint as an AICS mag. I don’t know if the inlet and action screws are the same either.
Sounds like its time to throw your best and brightest at this issue :)

Sounds like its time to throw your best and brightest at this issue :)
Christian actually said the T1x will work. I’m trying to get confirmation on exactly what versions work and some pictures if he has any.

Reactions: Baron23
I tried to look for one of these a while back after seeing it in a THLR video. I think one of the guys in a comp was running it.

If you want it tomorrow you’ll have to fly to Norway haha

Your best bet is to give Rick at GCP a call and he’ll put your name down to get one when they hit the US.
Dang. Got it.

Son of a bitch! Take my money! I have kept my TRG22 stock mostly all these years and just recently did a folding backhalf from KRG and some other goodies! Now I’m wanting to try one of these chassis!!! This is what I have been waiting on all these years to bring the TRG up to the modern times! Wow. Maybe I can get my hands on one of these soon but I got a lot of rifles to outfit with scopes to so, might have to wait a bit.

Anyone know if you can use something like the KRG spigot mount in conjunction with this chassis for those of us that like the bipod for be closer to the bore centerline?

Anyone know if you can use something like the KRG spigot mount in conjunction with this chassis for those of us that like the bipod for be closer to the bore centerline?
I believe the KRG spigot will work with the TRG forend, but not with the whole Vision chassis.

I believe the KRG spigot will work with the TRG forend, but not with the whole Vision chassis.
Do you know if the gen 1 KRG forend is compatible with aics mags for a 700 short action bravo.

It would be v interesting for us tikka owners if t1x and ctr mags could share a single chassis

That way could run 22lr and 223 training rifles (with 2.46 OAL CTR mags) on same platform as standard competion gun etc

🙌🙏

This is the beauty of this fore end from Vision. This is my hunting rifle but with a quick addition of some fore end weights and some LOP spacer weights, it feels very very comfortable in a match setting. It's still light weight but with a med palma barrel it won't get but so heavy. Regardless, it feels very much like a dedicated match rifle. While my AI is sent off, I'll shoot this rifle in a 1 day match.

20220102_122036.jpg

This is the beauty of this fore end from Vision. This is my hunting rifle but with a quick addition of some fore end weights and some LOP spacer weights, it feels very very comfortable in a match setting. It's still light weight but with a med palma barrel it won't get but so heavy. Regardless, it feels very much like a dedicated match rifle. While my AI is sent off, I'll shoot this rifle in a 1 day match.

View attachment 7774805

Patiently waiting for the R700 version…looks awesome

Any plans for Tikka T3, with Factory synthetic magazines?

I have 8 of them.. and like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.