Rifle Scopes IOR Customer Service

barenger

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2008
East Tn
Don't know if this topic's been discussed.new to the forum looking for direction.bought 3 scopes from an ior distributor (usa optics).who claimed he imported IOR scopes.bought (2) 4x28x56 40 mm tube 2400.00 each and (1)6x24x56 (1400.00) i asked for the exposed elevation knob on the 6x24x56 35mm tube. i recieved the older version. it has taken me 5 months to track down Fred Augat's of USA Optics(defrauded alot of other people).i have e-mailed Romania(home office) still waiting.
Got a great-great deal from a bro on the hide will trade it for a N-force.just couldn't pass.as per valdada( offical IOR Importer) nothing they can do.i did not buy the scope from them.getting rid of the IOR'S..What say the..

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
Re: IOR Customer Service

There's a reason Scott at Liberty Optics is the guy to go to for IOR scopes.......

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman

Fred Augat (USA Optics) is not an authorized IOR dealer, and we could have save you a lot of scratch on the 4-28....

If anyone has a problem with an IOR product or dealer [email protected] would like to know about it. He has worked hard to elevate the CS at Valdada to it's best level, ever.

barenger, I understand you have talked with Valdada and are taken care of? If not, let me know how I can help.

Scott

cavscout1983

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Tulsa, OK

+1 on Scott at Valdada and Scott at Liberty Optics.

I was able to utilize the warranty easily and with NO hassles even without the receipt as the warranty states.

SCC-ELMT

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2009
Almost Idaho, USA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fred Augat (USA Optics) is not an authorized IOR dealer, and we could have save you a lot of scratch on the 4-28....

If anyone has a problem with an IOR product or dealer [email protected] would like to know about it. He has worked hard to elevate the CS at Valdada to it's best level, ever.

barenger, I understand you have talked with Valdada and are taken care of? If not, let me know how I can help.

Scott
</div></div>

that's some damn good customer service there. way to go Scott!