• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

Re: Iron Ridge Arms NEW AR-10 D model Uppers.

i got my upper, and was charged 50.00 for the CB coating and the post says 25.00? Please advise

Chris in Texas

Yes should work fine....

All Front end specs are the Same on the IRA D-Model uppers as the factory DPMS type uppers. Our threads may be a C-Hair tighter, but all the units we have samples of... everything fits fine.
Just remember that when you place a order for a front end rail that you order one for the DPMS type.

****The Armalite type threads are different.****

If you have any questions email or call us. you want your new toy to be tight... you can even place some lock tight on the barrel extension to get the fit you need. a lot of rifles come off the factory line very lose now days & specs are way off.
Let us know.

Thanks for purchasing the finniest lowers and uppers on the market.

Take care
IRA Co.

anyone use the fulton-armory titan free float forend with one of your uppers yet?

Not sure... We have not had a chance to purchase all the front end tubes on the market. We like sticking with a great product like Daniel defense. But I'm sure others will be fine as long as you purchase the one that fits the model you own.

Thx
IRA Co.

***<span style="text-decoration: underline">IRON RIDGE BLACK FRIDAY.. BLACK RIFLE SALE</span>***

****<span style="text-decoration: underline">FRIDAY ONLY</span>****

Dont ever ask agean..Shearman will kill me...
IRA D-Model (DPMS Type) Upper & Lower Combo Match Set.

***699.00***

***FREE SHIPPING***

Only have 6 sets available..
First six emails with FRIDAY NOV-27 DATE STAMP.

[email protected]

see pics on web site.

www.IronRidgeGuns.com

Thx.
IRA Co.

For those of you that have received your stripped uppers, where are you getting the parts to complete them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9mmkungfu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you that have received your stripped uppers, where are you getting the parts to complete them? </div></div>

you could try fulton armory.

i ordered a complete bolt carrier group and ejection port cover from them and had it in a few days. i guess it depends upon what you're looking for. i'm still undecided on the handguard i'm using but will most likely be going with a rock creek barrel.

Hey guys, on your website one of your rifles shows what appears to be a 16inch noveske switchblock in .308. Is there any way we can get those? I would like to build a .308 with 18inch pinned switchblock barrel. I thought they (noveske) only did armalites. If you guys have an in, let us know. I am sure there are a lot of others interested in the same configuration. Thanks

Just a proto-type for our new rifle in the 308- 14"
doing a bunch of testing. We'll see how they work out.
Sure Noveske is doing the same.

Thx
IRA Co.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjsemtex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9mmkungfu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you that have received your stripped uppers, where are you getting the parts to complete them? </div></div>

i ordered a complete bolt carrier group and ejection port cover from them and had it in a few days. i guess it depends upon what you're looking for. i'm still undecided on the handguard i'm using but will most likely be going with a rock creek barrel. </div></div>

Fulton does have 10%, free shipping sale. What about their barrels, like 18.5".

Is there such thing as "Daniel Defense 14.0 AR10 Lite Rail"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moneey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will ya'll be doing a group buy for the "completed" upper (dpms-type)? </div></div>

We hope to.. we are still looking for parts. Looks like we have a few barrel guys in line.
Stayed tuned. Hope to have more news after Shot 2010.
Thx.

IRA Co.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eastbayguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjsemtex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9mmkungfu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you that have received your stripped uppers, where are you getting the parts to complete them? </div></div>

i ordered a complete bolt carrier group and ejection port cover from them and had it in a few days. i guess it depends upon what you're looking for. i'm still undecided on the handguard i'm using but will most likely be going with a rock creek barrel. </div></div>

Fulton does have 10%, free shipping sale. What about their barrels, like 18.5".

Is there such thing as "Daniel Defense 14.0 AR10 Lite Rail"?

</div></div>

Their barrels are Criterion by Krieger. I've heard good things about them.

There are 12" DD AR10 rails, but I haven't seen any 14" versions. Randall at ar15barrels.com lists a 14" version on his website, but he's all but disappeared..

today I spent the afternoon with Oliver from Iron Ridge shooting two new complete rifles at their local range.

This was essentially the first time out with their new 20" rifle and 14.5" rifle, in fact not all of the pieces were in place, we had to use the optics available, however now that these two complete units were built, I'm gonna work with them to get them glassed up properly as what we had was a little less than desirable, although they worked fine for todays' application.

The guys were very smart by ordering several cases of Cor Bon Match 308 ahead of time. Pete Pi Jr mixed them up a case of 168gr Match, 155gr Match and 175gr Match ammo to help put the rifles through their paces.

Have to say, these units are hammers, the 20" Thor had my S&B Klassik on it, a 1.5-6X FFP in a Larue SPR mount and while not ideal for group shooting, it did give us much better than 1 MOA performance from all 3 lots of ammo. the best was right about 1/2" using the 175gr stuff, although I would say with all 3 difference loads the rifle was easily shooting 5/8" across the board. 90% of the groups were easily hidden under a 1" paste -- which I tried to shoot the paste itself, but the reticle completely covered it and I couldn't even see it. I can't wait for our next outing when I can slap a NF on it with the extra magnification and the finer reticle.

The 14.5" had an Elcan 1-4X and I wish I had know there would have been two rifles, I would have brought my 1.5-6X Elcan instead, but we can save that for next time. We are going to try and make it out again before Xmas.

We only shot at their very local 100 yard range, but it was very good to see the progress being made with the complete rifles. The 14.5" had a Noveske adjustable gas block, a little picky with no can on, so next trip we'll have a can with us. the standard gas block on the 20" was no problem at all. But overall they functioned very well.

For those waiting like I am for the complete rifle, it's getting closer and closer everyday, and they guys are definitely doing it right.

Go look at their website. They have examples of the rifle there. It may not be the exact rifle, but it should be close.

Good call on the website... found these in the gallery.

http://www.ironridgeguns.com/snipershide/

IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

IMG_7627.jpg

Those are some excellent photos.Looks to be some solid pieces of hardware. The IRA Thor looks like a beast. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the debut of the 20" model.
Frank = lucky !!!

Thx to OneMoreTime.... Ive had my head up my rectum..we are getting killed on the emails and I have not had a chance to post all the new info. And with shot around the coner we are on overload.
Just a great day at the range with Frank. We still have a few Kinks to work out . But all in all I think it was perfect from the get go. I have some more pics of the tagets and load specs. Going out of town for xams and will be back soon. Just send an email if you have questions.
Take care & happy New Year.

IRA Co.

Is the group buy still on for upper/lower combos? And what kind of charging handle will the IRA side charger have? Like the one on the LWRC REPR or will it be right side reciprocating? I cant wait to get a hold of one of your rifles. I NEED one.

***SHOTSHOW 2010 IRA SALE ***
Iron Ridge Arms Company./ Iron Ridge Guns/
We are doing a group buy. A special PRE-SHOTSHOW Group sale !!!
Stayed tuned… more news to follow in a day or so with pricing.

We will offer:

*Striped IRA Lowers A & D Models:
*Complete Lowers as above With A MAG-PUL LAR 308 MAG:
*Striped D-Model Upper
*Matched D-Model SET upper & Lower with A MAG-PUL LAR 308 MAG:
*GEN I & II Triggers:

Thanks to the group:
IRA Company
www.IronRidgeGuns.com

IRA, any updates on the PRE-SHOTSHOW sale?
Looking forward to seeing what's coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monger0317</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IRA, any updates on the PRE-SHOTSHOW sale?
Looking forward to seeing what's coming. </div></div>

+1

We do have some lower kits to go with the Lowers we are selling... No upper parts yet. But the good news is..we have been able to get parts from DPMS and ARmalite direct when need be.
thx
IRA CO.

YES. New batch coming off line right now,Then off to the ANO guy.. Hide members are placeing orders now. If you like place an order w/Mr. Robert Shearman at the comptrollers email adress on the web site. and he will take care of you. the rest of us are at Shotshow. thx

IRA Co.

So when do we get to drool over the IRA Match upper/lower combo? Care to release any more details on the differences between it and the A and D models?

We are still working on filling the orders to the DPMS D model type uppers.
And building the D-Model Rifles.Then bring to market the Armalite type A model uppers.
At the same time we are still working out the specs on the Match grade upper & Lowers.
we are on over load right now, preping to get the orders out the door from Shot.
So I don't have any news to release just yet on the new match system. But there is a big difference, not over the top.

BUT... we just cut out 3 of the new Heavy duty Grade IRA scope mounts.... I will post a pic soon. we are also working on the QD mount scope system as well.

Thx
IRA Co.

is there a price on the complete rifles I am thinking about building one but also thinking about a Larue OBR.

Yes we will be offering the packages in 2-3 types.
pricing will start around.
3499.00-4400.00
depending on the options the customer would like.
we are also working on a Basic model. I dont have the option package yet.
we are taking pre-orders.
take care & thx

IRA Co.