• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Boston using a polite term for civilian sort of Martial law?

<style type="text/css">P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }</style> LMAO
Upset??
Seems to me your the one who has blown a gasket

When those you seek approval from you treat with complete disdain, no wonder they loathe you.
Why is it most LE posts here only seem to antagonize folk?

You have an image problem, besides the weight thing.
Winning of hearts and minds is not something LE excels at, rather the shut up n color approach.
Hows that working for ya.
Keep up the outstanding PR work.

Rather than lock,the thread, why not deal with the people who have run out of constructive comments, and have reduced their postings to insults, and personal attacks?

I have long believed that whenever someone involved in a disagreement starts using personal attacks and insults, it is because they (and everyone else) realize that they have run out of logical, cogent, intelligent comments to offer. In other words, they are showing everyone observing the dispute that they realize they have lost in the dispute.

badassk.jpg

Thats all ya got? Plus you called someone else a grammar Nazi, thats rich!
So when others train for events, they are called out and belittled, but it's all right to point a weapon at a person with a camera in their own home. Loved the finger on the trigger as well, shows class and mind set.
Belittle away as words don't mean shit,... but guess some of them struck a nerve. Many guys do their time and say fuck this, life is to short for such. That does not mean they/we forget the drill, or see something and formulate a plan, for what if. Then again overwhelming force and intimidation works on sheep every-time.

What, a scumbag civi should not be thinking that way, that about right? Were/are you the thought police as well? Receiving vs giving sucks don't it?
I thought it was but a training aid, and used it as such. You must read the world different than most others, then again always circling the wagons with blinders on has draw backs over time.

Last edited:
Another ignornat, ill informed, elitist military asshole who thinks that he's above all others because he's an E-3 or above. How about you take a lesson in basic grammar before trying to insult someone douche.

There are very strict military hiring standards at the recruiting station across from the hardware store in our city. I heard they turned a kid away because he was color blind. I cant remember ever seeing a fat out of shape member of the armed forces, and I've definately never met a MILITARY man that liked the taste of Donuts. Guess all the stereotypes are true.

There are very strict military hiring standards at the recruiting station across from the hardware store in our city. I heard they turned a kid away because he was color blind. I cant remember ever seeing a fat out of shape member of the armed forces, and I've definately never met a MILITARY man that liked the taste of Donuts. Guess all the stereotypes are true.

Your post is a joke if I ever heard one. Either you never served or you think that you're the ONLY one to have ever served. Strict hiring standards? I guess that's why I served alongside rapists, pot heads, gangbangers and thugs, just to name a few. I remember seeing PLENTY of fat and out of shape Marines, soldiers and sailors. So much so that they would have their own little "pork chop platoons" for remedial PT. Dudes that had to be regulated as to what they ate cause they were too fat.

What a lot of you seem to forget is that plenty of military guys EAS and end up in LE. We've walked both sides of the street so go try and sell that brand of bullshit somewhere else. Nice try though, I'm sure many here will believe your nonsense.

Your post is a joke if I ever heard one. Either you never served or you think that you're the ONLY one to have ever served. Strict hiring standards? I guess that's why I served alongside rapists, pot heads, gangbangers and thugs, just to name a few. I remember seeing PLENTY of fat and out of shape Marines, soldiers and sailors. So much so that they would have their own little "pork chop platoons" for remedial PT. Dudes that had to be regulated as to what they ate cause they were too fat.

What a lot of you seem to forget is that plenty of military guys EAS and end up in LE. We've walked both sides of the street so go try and sell that brand of bullshit somewhere else. Nice try though, I'm sure many here will believe your nonsense.

I was attempting to be sarcastic in reference to an above post referencing that all Cops are Fat Assed donut eaters. I have never served in the armed forces but an a LEO. I was trying to humbly imply that fat assed donut eaters are part of just about every occupation in America. You weren't my intended demographic to get jacked up, my bad.

Sometimes it takes a bigger man to pull up your big boy panties and walk away, this thread is making some of you fellers stoop, jus sayin

I was attempting to be sarcastic in reference to an above post referencing that all Cops are Fat Assed donut eaters. I have never served in the armed forces but an a LEO. I was trying to humbly imply that fat assed donut eaters are part of just about every occupation in America. You weren't my intended demographic to get jacked up, my bad.

Sorry bro, your sarcasm wasn't conveyed all that well. Least not to me. I think this thread has got me a bit edgy.

Sorry bro, your sarcasm wasn't conveyed all that well. Least not to me. I think this thread has got me a bit edgy.

It's all good bud, I understand the edgy'ness. I'm done with this thread anyway, seems to have strayed away from the OP quite a bit, and I dont come to the Hide everyday to argue and debate with fellow gun lovers.
P.S.- I'm excellent at recieving constructive critiscism and I'll work on my sarcasm =)

I asked an old retired LEO at the gunstore yesterday about that search w/o warrant thing in Mass. He said it was legal and used a term I immediately forgot, but the upshot is that in a emergency they can search your house w/o a warrant after pushing you out. Can't take your word for it "cause your kid could be a hostage in the kitchen or whatever. Also said the situation did not call for that. Definitely not Robert Parker's Boston.