• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is this the regular FL RCBS die kit?

Re: Is this the regular FL RCBS die kit?

It looks like the regular one I have seen. Maybe I am not familiar with the "older" ones though.

I have a normal set I got a walmart a few years back and I am pretty sure that is the same one.

Its the top of the seater die that looked a bit strange. The die I handled in the past just had a threaded bolt with a hex nut and the bolt had a flat head slot cut into it.

I also have the threaded bolt with a hex nut for a seater, maybe this is a newer version, or maybe its for certain calibers.

That's different from mine, which like Rusty, just has a hex nut with a screw coming out of it. Screw is attached to seater. Maybe they have changed. Let us know...

That picture on Midway looks just like the seater on a set of .40 S & W I got earlier this week from a dealer. I didn't know rifle dies had changed, just thought that was the way they made pistol dies..