• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It’s the Hot Sauce

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

So yet another young athlete died of heart failure. Remember “they” keep telling us how common that really is and now they have a reason for it - hot sauce .

I’m so glad I was wrong on this one - figured it was for sure the experimental ClotShots making teen- 40 year olds drop dead with heart issues at skyrocketing rates . But nope it’s Hot Sauce.
This is a good reminder to only believe official narratives!

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
This was full a week ago.

If used excessively it will have an effect but not on your heart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 24
I don’t remember who but a social commentator once said “the more ridiculous the lies the closer the collapse”

He was speaking he to Nazi propaganda telling soldiers after D Day that the USA had been invaded and the Statue of Liberty was Kaput .

Applies here as well

Reactions: Shoreglide
My first adult health problem. Chest pain mid sternal to upper left. I thought shit is this a heart attack!? So I jumped on the tread mill went full tilt. Not worse not dead. Week later. Go to the Dr.. Ulcer. Too much hot sauce beer and coffee.

My first adult health problem. Chest pain mid sternal to upper left. I thought shit is this a heart attack!? So I jumped on the tread mill went full tilt. Not worse not dead. Week later. Go to the Dr.. Ulcer. Too much hot sauce beer and coffee.

Better cut out the coffee...

Sirhr

If you consume in the right order it'll just blow out your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine