• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's all fun and games until _________ (fill in the blank)

Until her mom calls you the next morning after your first date with her daughter (how did you get my number? I’ve never even spoken to you) to ask if you knew her daughter was in jail, and what your plan was to get her out.

true event

I don’t think I should ever be in the same room as Sean the Nailer.

I think you owe all of us the rest of this story.............

The D.I. has you and your whole platoon standing outside in 10F snowing in your briefs at midnight. 😆

...until she lets you know she graduated from high school in the same class your son did at the exact same second you realize that the condom blew out like a truck tire on I-19.

e35d56b171ab0b45e565345575951b97.png

ARFcom BOTD right there. Thicc! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where the hell is Shankster?
He died doing what he loved. Fat chicks.

A methane bubble popped and the load shifted. There was a cave in. The buttery pig fat flowed into every orifice he had in an effort to save him. And to add him to the village.... He would have survived the intense pressure at those depths save for one sad coincidence. COVID. He died of COVID.

Reactions: Ronws

A methane bubble popped and the load shifted. There was a cave in. The buttery pig fat flowed into every orifice he had in an effort to save him. And to add him to the village.... He would have survived the intense pressure at those depths save for one sad coincidence. COVID. He died of COVID.
Well, to be fair everyone was dying of COVID-19 with "co-morbidities."

Side story that really happened in Florida. A guy had a motorcycle accident that removed his head from his body. It was ruled a COVID death because his blood showed antibodies. The "health official" would not back down from statement because it meant mo money from the gummint. That and the whole commie "die with the lie" thing.

Better than Monkeyherpasyphapox I guess.

You were afraid to fly but you got on that plane. And as the plane crashed down, you thought, isn't it ironic.

Until that side check you had during your 8 week course in California drives all the way to NC, and finds you at your command because you gave her your real name.

^ Not me, but I was over said individual, and had to pretend that he had just been deployed for a year when she walked out of the blue and into the company office. Then I had to pretend that was my Marine's cousin when the CO and 1stSgt wanted to know what the hell was going on.

That Marine is a SgtMaj now. No comments about his marital status at the time.

My 'Center for Lessons Learned' was in overdrive...so I made sure to use a fake name when I traveled for extended periods to schools. Wasn't going to have that shit happen to me.

Yeah. Joe and his minions are the one time God said, "Oops. What the hell was I thinking?"

Last edited:
Until you piss me off again and I break off my other foot in your ass.

it's all fun and games till men start thinking they are women and women think they are men I mean it's funny as all hell , but little else that's good .