• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just got back Mr. Gradous.

saleen63

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2007
Rock Hill S.C.
All I can say is wow. For anybody looking for a first class gunsmith, he is it. I only live about 2.5 hrs away form his shop and wow that is a nice shop. Man he is one nice guy. Me and my buddy was drooling over a 7stw that he had for himself and he offered to let us shoot it. Just awesome. Honestly It was a pleasure meeting him. For the rifle he is building a 280AI and here are the specs.
Action-1086 surgeon
Barrel-krieger 1-9
trigger-jewel
Stock-Manners T4A
Bottom metal- PTG BDL
Scope-Nightforce NSX 5.5-22X56 held by nightforce rings
Stock will be black and the action ,barrel ,bottom metal and scope rings are od green.

Thanks Mr Gradous.

Re: Just got back Mr. Gradous.

You're in for a real treat. Robert builds some of the best shooting rifles out there. You can't find a better guy to deal with.

Re: Just got back Mr. Gradous.

You are so right ZLBubba. He had another customer there and still made use feel like we were his number 1 priority. Talk to my buddy for at least two on potential calibers for his up coming build. Highly recommend him to anybody.