• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just how dumb do you have to be to go fight in Ukraine as a foreigner?

Its more of a civil war than anything. Retarded peer fight using the same equipment using similar tactics. I will give the ukraininan people credit, they are putting up a much better fight than I thought they would. It takes brass balls to fire a jav or nlaw at an armor column knowing any competent tanker is going to sending you love right back. Russia either miscalculated greatly or has some other plan in store.

What is clear, is the US military would have destroyed the entire Russian western military in about a week. They are still 3rd rate soldiers using 2nd rate equipment and tactics that are not proven. US spent last 20 years learning how to get real good at killing people with minimal risk to itself. Imagine what a few squadrons of F35's a few battalions of Abrams and MLRS could have done...........
I don't disagree but it still takes a special kind of foolish man to buy all this current Ukraine is winning globohomo propaganda and fly over there and assume you'll be handed a truck full of javelins and march all the way to Moscow and personally bitch slap Putin like a scene out of a Marvel movie.

This is going to be an horrific civil war and it will most likely endure for quite a while and just sending more meat to the grinder is retarded. A lot more foreigners died this weekend that the news is letting out and the news is still praising and hyping morons volunteering over there.

And again if you're retarded enough to think that going over there is fighting the good fight against Russian Putler or whatever MSNBC says for muh democracy you obviously haven't been paying attention in the last 22 years.

No one is talking shit. The article it presents facts that should be considered. No one is questioning their balls. The article is questioning their brains. If you were in the US Army then you were in a legitimate organization with leadership that was telling you were to go and what to do. These people are joining in illegitmate organization that lacks leadership, strategy and tactics. They are in for a big surprise. As the article says, many of them are already running for the border of Poland after they saw what was going on. By the way this is a discussion forum. You don't make the rules.
Concur, to pile on.
You can either
1. Run into something half ass'd or less than like a dumbass and get your ass handed to you on a platter and then cry about how it's bullshit.
2. Do some research and have a good idea about what you are getting involved in and have redundant plans to help with success if you still plan to go.

What floors me is the dumbass's that don't think this shit through and then cry and need saving:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did they research about:
What equipment can I bring to this fight? Optics, weapons, etc
What equipment will I be given? Weapons, Optics, etc
What support will I be provided? Food, water, interpreter, communications, vehicle etc
What support or protections will I receive at the borders? Will Poland be cool or not? Not looking good.
Will I be treated as a criminal if I am captured?
Will I be treated as a criminal in other countries? (United Nations Mercenary Convention was ratified by 46 states in 2001, one of them happens to be Ukraine, also signed by Poland, Romania, Moldova, Georgia and amongst many others.)

Did these clowns look at this? Some guys don't give a shit and I can appreciate that, but they aren't the ones bitching about it.

Just my .02

I don't disagree but it still takes a special kind of foolish man to buy all this current Ukraine is winning globohomo propaganda and fly over there and assume you'll be handed a truck full of javelins and march all the way to Moscow and personally bitch slap Putin like a scene out of a Marvel movie.

This is going to be an horrific civil war and it will most likely endure for quite a while and just sending more meat to the grinder is retarded. A lot more foreigners died this weekend that the news is letting out and the news is still praising and hyping morons volunteering over there.

And again if you're retarded enough to think that going over there is fighting the good fight against Russian Putler or whatever MSNBC says for muh democracy you obviously haven't been paying attention in the last 22 years.
Is the juice worth the squeeze?

So $50,000?
I'm an expensive hoe, 2XBMP-3, 2XT72B3M, 1XT90 and maybe a Hind or two (one for spare parts) shipped to my door with $2 mill life insurance policy for the family and maybe $2k a day:D
Its more of a civil war than anything. Retarded peer fight using the same equipment using similar tactics. I will give the ukraininan people credit, they are putting up a much better fight than I thought they would. It takes brass balls to fire a jav or nlaw at an armor column knowing any competent tanker is going to sending you love right back. Russia either miscalculated greatly or has some other plan in store.

What is clear, is the US military would have destroyed the entire Russian western military in about a week. They are still 3rd rate soldiers using 2nd rate equipment and tactics that are not proven. US spent last 20 years learning how to get real good at killing people with minimal risk to itself. Imagine what a few squadrons of F35's a few battalions of Abrams and MLRS could have done...........
I think we took a big hit from Obamas draw down and purge along with that shity coin crap.

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Sounds like the same dribble heard when the French came here for the revolutionary war or Chennault and his guys went to China before we got into WWII.....

Didn't that guy with a box of chocolate have something to say about this?
Stupid is that stupid does?
It's not like you can put your AK in a airline approved case with fifty full mags and take a flight into a foreign country. So you are going to show up with your duffle bag with several changes of Cammie's and some clean drawers then what? Do you think they are going to kit you out and give you a radio to call in air support? Ummm, they don't have any. If they did that 40 mile long column of Russians would have been eliminated.
Forrest was right.

It's not like you can put your AK in a airline approved case with fifty full mags and take a flight into a foreign country. So you are going to show up with your duffle bag with several changes of Cammie's and some clean drawers then what? Do you think they are going to kit you out and give you a radio to call in air support? Ummm, they don't have any. If they did that 40 mile long column of Russians would have been eliminated.
Forrest was right.
It's the only way you can really test yourself if you have what it takes to slip in and out safely while racking up a body count.

Will fight for kielbasa and perogies

tonight-we-dine-on-kielbasaMeme.jpg

That's really beside the point.
There is a reason everybody made it really clear no "official" American troops on the ground.

The Russians don't think their conventional hardware can stand up to ours toe to toe anymore than the Chinese do.

But the Russians and Chinese are willing to go WWIII in a full nuclear way if it comes to it.
If you get lucky it's just battlefield and local nukes and everybody backs off and leaves the nuclear wasteland that is left of the Ukraine alone and calls it a draw.
If not, well you get your full WWIII

Stupid assholes are going fight for special interests overseas while their own country is being sold from underneath their feet.
At least these special interests (aka Ukranian citizens who, like you and I, aren't involved in any government shenanigans ) want to fight for their shit.

US gets invaded or "sold from underneath their feet" and most of these cock suckered will flee to the nearest easy solution because anybody 60+ decided to raise their children to be little bitches.

Let me ask you, what the fuck have you done HERE to be able to talk shit like this?

I'm not the one talking shit about other who have bigger balls than you do.

Also spent better part of a decade in the Army putting my money where my mouth is.
The difference is I have zero interest in fighting someone else's war, in a country we have no business defending or supplying, for a cause that nobody really knows anything about. I'm against any sort of aid to that conflict. I dont support either side. In the end, everyone loses. I'm also tired of America either fighting in or supporting other peoples battles. All it does is cause more bloodshed, more crippled and permanently wounded individuals, more debt, more enemies, etc.

Did anyone honestly think Putin would let Ukraine remain a separate country from the old USSR?

We let our Nuke capabilities fade ( but we still have transexuals) ,Russia can protect 70% of their people we can not.

“The key to the game is capital reserves of ICBM's . If you don't have enough, you can't piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs."

Only thing Biden can do is get on his knees to throat Putin and then hope he still doesn't make America look like a nuke test site in the desert .

Reactions: camocorvette
The difference is I have zero interest in fighting someone else's war, in a country we have no business defending or supplying, for a cause that nobody really knows anything about. I'm against any sort of aid to that conflict. I dont support either side. In the end, everyone loses. I'm also tired of America either fighting in or supporting other peoples battles. All it does is cause more bloodshed, more crippled and permanently wounded individuals, more debt, more enemies, etc.

Did anyone honestly think Putin would let Ukraine remain a separate country from the old USSR?
Yup.
Literally all of this bloodshed could have been avoided by giving back Donetsk and signing a treaty that Ukraine would never join NATO which is a pretty reasonable request considering we rightfully told USSR to get their MRMs out of Cuba and had they not removed them (in exchange of Turkeys missiles) then America would have undoubtedly invaded Cuba.

So in other words, he got more than he bargained for and wants to run away. Shits different when you cant just stay behind cover and radio air support at first contact.
no refunds. should have not been a dumb fucktard.
More balls than you
just because someone doesnt swallow the narrative hook, line, and sinker, doesnt mean they dont have balls.
You how much money would it take to get you to go fight in Ukraine.

How does $30,000 a month sound?
i already named my price. 10 million, paid in advance. and after what they paid hunter, they are getting the deal of the century.

Forrest was right.

Anyone signing up for this should be a "True Believer" fully prepared to die. This is no game.

Anyone signing up for this should be a "True Believer" fully prepared to die. This is no game.
What if the 72 virgins thing is true so if you fuck up and buy the farm your at least going to get laid 72 times in the first 36 minutes in the after life.

Russia stated that they want Alaska and part of California back along with putting personal penalties on Biden and Hillary Clinton. They better head into the bunker because Putin usually will poison his enemies.

Reactions: camocorvette
Go defend the combloc from the combloc lol

Guess if you really want to take your tacticool lifestyle to the next level and try to score “a kill” 🤷‍♂️

People get themselves killed doing dumber shit, so meh

Concur, to pile on.
You can either
1. Run into something half ass'd or less than like a dumbass and get your ass handed to you on a platter and then cry about how it's bullshit.
2. Do some research and have a good idea about what you are getting involved in and have redundant plans to help with success if you still plan to go.

What floors me is the dumbass's that don't think this shit through and then cry and need saving:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did they research about:
What equipment can I bring to this fight? Optics, weapons, etc
What equipment will I be given? Weapons, Optics, etc
What support will I be provided? Food, water, interpreter, communications, vehicle etc
What support or protections will I receive at the borders? Will Poland be cool or not? Not looking good.
Will I be treated as a criminal if I am captured?
Will I be treated as a criminal in other countries? (United Nations Mercenary Convention was ratified by 46 states in 2001, one of them happens to be Ukraine, also signed by Poland, Romania, Moldova, Georgia and amongst many others.)

Did these clowns look at this? Some guys don't give a shit and I can appreciate that, but they aren't the ones bitching about it.

Just my .02
… Will I actually get paid for my services, or just get a promise of payment? If I survive to the end, how will I get back home? Its a long walk back from Ukraine…. 🙄 It’s a typical Eastern European shitshow. Modernized.

Reactions: stefan73
$1,000,000, per month, 6 month minimum, paid up front in cash. I also want 100,000 acres of mixed farm and timberland.

Oh, and they have to erect the “Where’s my dinner bitch?” Statue in the capitol city center.

Sure, but it’s commie minded people, they’ll just steal it all “back” before you leave, “thanks comrade”

People don’t think combloc people be like they be, but they do

That's really beside the point.
There is a reason everybody made it really clear no "official" American troops on the ground.

The Russians don't think their conventional hardware can stand up to ours toe to toe anymore than the Chinese do.

But the Russians and Chinese are willing to go WWIII in a full nuclear way if it comes to it.
If you get lucky it's just battlefield and local nukes and everybody backs off and leaves the nuclear wasteland that is left of the Ukraine alone and calls it a draw.
If not, well you get your full WWIII
No they aren't. This is complete bullshit.

China nor Russian is not opening canned sunshine unless their existential survival is threatened. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Russia is lobbing tactical nukes in a regional/proxy war, or even conventional with the US.

Its a bunch of sabre rattling bullshit for the retards that believe in dumb shit like nuclear winter. Biden is a weak pussy who is A. Compromised by Russia Intelligence due to his 40 years of being a crook in congress and/or Wants Russia to invade to wipe out the Pro Trump sentiment who were trying to provide evidence of his Son and other Politician kids who were balls deep in ukranian corruption.

The US could roll birds into Ukraine tomorrow and destroy their entire Air Force and light up every piece of Russian hardware larger than a generator in a week. Russia may lob some arty or MLRS into US bases or try and shoot down our birds, but they aint nuking shit. In fact, they aren't even using their regional conventional ballistic missiles because as soon as the rivet joint, satellites, F35's or AWACS pick that up, you will see Russia destroyed completely.

Russia is not using nukes unless they are nuked first or their regime is about to fall/be destroyed and that means Moscow glowing. What politicians say is not reality, the same way if a Carrier is sunk, we would not retaliate with nukes unless A there was no other option to retaliate and B. they had no credible way to counter-attack with nukes.

No one is going to be the first to use sunshine, as they will be instantly destroyed. The US with its Ballistic missile shield and other classified shit is probably the only nation that could expect to survive a first strike and get away with mitigated losses. By that I mean not have its civilization wiped off the globe.

This would have 100% never happened if Trump or another president with balls was in Office. Trump would be killing russians wholesale like he did in Syria. Putin knows this and its why he waited 8 years after invading crimea, which just so happened to be under another corrupt dickless president.

… Will I actually get paid for my services, or just get a promise of payment? If I survive to the end, how will I get back home? Its a long walk back from Ukraine…. 🙄 It’s a typical Eastern European shitshow. Modernized.
What is this pussy shit????? YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR UKRAINE AAARRHHHH. You should be happy to walk back you ungrateful bastige. This is fargin war.....As far as pay you will get a credit at Hunters private brothel and a discount to Epsteins Island of fun and games. Not to mention all the chicken kiev you can eat. So are you in or out spaces are filling fast. By the way this is strictly BYOB (bring your own bullets). You Californians remember 10rd magazines max or no detachable magazine.

A bit darker observation: A YouTube history channel called Disturban which often covers serial killers and perverts who had committed abhorrent acts, states at at any given time in any country around the world, up to 30 serial killers may be operating, undetected...

Now look at the situation in Ukraine. Swaths of lawless parts in the chaos of the fighting. Lots of refugees and unarmed women and children desperate for safety. Equally chaotic refugee camps... I have a feeling that some of the foreign fighters are not really there to fight Russians. How many of these "volunteers" have gone AWOL upon arrival? Or for an even more disturbing perspective: How many refugee women/kids have gone missing? We would NEVER know, because the propaganda coming from that area is far outshining any legitimate reports and accurate coverage of what is going on.

no refunds. should have not been a dumb fucktard.

just because someone doesnt swallow the narrative hook, line, and sinker, doesnt mean they dont have balls.

i already named my price. 10 million, paid in advance. and after what they paid hunter, they are getting the deal of the century.
and I thought I was an expensive hoe. I just wanted "delivered" in advance with ammo to the door 3XBMP3, 2XT72B3M, 2XT90, 2XHind, 2XBTR90, 2XD20 $4k a day, $4million life insurance for the family and a $1mill in advance and maybe a Hilux or two. 😁 😁 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had to up my game after seeing your requested pay 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3

Imagine what bigfatcock could do just with his cock !!!

China nor Russian is not opening canned sunshine unless their existential survival is threatened. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Russia is lobbing tactical nukes in a regional/proxy war, or even conventional with the US.

Its a bunch of sabre rattling bullshit for the retards that believe in dumb shit like nuclear winter. Biden is a weak pussy who is A. Compromised by Russia Intelligence due to his 40 years of being a crook in congress and/or Wants Russia to invade to wipe out the Pro Trump sentiment who were trying to provide evidence of his Son and other Politician kids who were balls deep in ukranian corruption.

The US could roll birds into Ukraine tomorrow and destroy their entire Air Force and light up every piece of Russian hardware larger than a generator in a week. Russia may lob some arty or MLRS into US bases or try and shoot down our birds, but they aint nuking shit. In fact, they aren't even using their regional conventional ballistic missiles because as soon as the rivet joint, satellites, F35's or AWACS pick that up, you will see Russia destroyed completely.

Russia is not using nukes unless they are nuked first or their regime is about to fall/be destroyed and that means Moscow glowing. What politicians say is not reality, the same way if a Carrier is sunk, we would not retaliate with nukes unless A there was no other option to retaliate and B. they had no credible way to counter-attack with nukes.

No one is going to be the first to use sunshine, as they will be instantly destroyed. The US with its Ballistic missile shield and other classified shit is probably the only nation that could expect to survive a first strike and get away with mitigated losses. By that I mean not have its civilization wiped off the globe.

This would have 100% never happened if Trump or another president with balls was in Office. Trump would be killing russians wholesale like he did in Syria. Putin knows this and its why he waited 8 years after invading crimea, which just so happened to be under another corrupt dickless president.

Indeed,

Also interesting

Obama/biden: crimea invasion
Trump: nada
Biden/bitch: Ukraine invasion

But Trump was in putins pocket eh?

Never mind trying to have talks with NK, and negotiating peace in the Middle East

One thing with Trump, I think the world tyrants and despots saw him as this dude who would have zero problem splattering them in broad daylight, in their own back yard, laughing at the video on a press interview, and making meme worthy jokes of their demise about it before dinner.

This could have been avoided if we kept troops in Ukraine since neither wanted that type of incident. When Brandon pulled all US forces out he greenlighted Putin.

Just my .02

A bit darker observation: A YouTube history channel called Disturban which often covers serial killers and perverts who had committed abhorrent acts, states at at any given time in any country around the world, up to 30 serial killers may be operating, undetected...

Now look at the situation in Ukraine. Swaths of lawless parts in the chaos of the fighting. Lots of refugees and unarmed women and children desperate for safety. Equally chaotic refugee camps... I have a feeling that some of the foreign fighters are not really there to fight Russians. How many of these "volunteers" have gone AWOL upon arrival? Or for an even more disturbing perspective: How many refugee women/kids have gone missing? We would NEVER know, because the propaganda coming from that area is far outshining any legitimate reports and accurate coverage of what is going on.
This was in the news this morning, uptick in preditors at refugee rally points, and aid stations.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Nature is mean

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Indeed,

Also interesting

Obama/biden: crimea invasion
Trump: nada
Biden/bitch: Ukraine invasion

But Trump was in putins pocket eh?

Never mind trying to have talks with NK, and negotiating peace in the Middle East

One thing with Trump, I think the world tyrants and despots saw him as this dude who would have zero problem splattering them in broad daylight, in their own back yard, laughing at the video on a press interview, and making meme worthy jokes of their demise about it before dinner.
He was a wild card.

I wonder if Milley let Putin know when the troops were pulled out of Ukraine so he could invade?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This could have been avoided if we kept troops in Ukraine since neither wanted that type of incident. When Brandon pulled all US forces out he greenlighted Putin.

Just my .02

Be better if we leveled the combloc post WWII and also flattened china

People who are likely carriers for the deadly virus known as communism need to be culled. But we let it fester and now we have the problems we have