• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just how dumb do you have to be to go fight in Ukraine as a foreigner?

Be better if we leveled the combloc post WWII and also flattened china

People who are likely carriers for the deadly virus known as communism need to be culled. But we let it fester and now we have the problems we have
We could have left Ukraine with nukes.

A bit darker observation: A YouTube history channel called Disturban which often covers serial killers and perverts who had committed abhorrent acts, states at at any given time in any country around the world, up to 30 serial killers may be operating, undetected...

Now look at the situation in Ukraine. Swaths of lawless parts in the chaos of the fighting. Lots of refugees and unarmed women and children desperate for safety. Equally chaotic refugee camps... I have a feeling that some of the foreign fighters are not really there to fight Russians. How many of these "volunteers" have gone AWOL upon arrival? Or for an even more disturbing perspective: How many refugee women/kids have gone missing? We would NEVER know, because the propaganda coming from that area is far outshining any legitimate reports and accurate coverage of what is going on.
Well the Clinton Initiative did start back up albeit without 2 of its founding members Jeffery E and G Max. One of their associates though got smoked

We could have left Ukraine with nukes.

Less nukes commies have the better.

They, as in the whole combloc, should have all been eradicated before they built their first nuke

Same with china, before they built their first one we should have just told Japan to do the voodoo they do so well over there till they are reduced to living in mud huts.

Are they targeting civilians or shelling snipers and other military equipment hiding in civilian structures?
275103806_457644612761518_3845855916188309319_n.jpg

This could have been avoided if we kept troops in Ukraine since neither wanted that type of incident. When Brandon pulled all US forces out he greenlighted Putin.

Just my .02
It would have been avoided if Obama did not make a deal to let Putin invade Crimea and Donblast back in 14 despite the US having a security agreement with Ukraine to defend them if they gave up their nukes after the soviet union fell.

This is why most of the rest of the world hates the US. We are scumbags when it comes to holding up our end of the agreement, be it South Vietnemese, The Kurds, the Afgans fighting the Taliban, Iraqis fighting ISIS/ISIL, and letting Ukraine get invaded without killing Russians by the tens of thousands, which is what Obama would have done if he wasn't a treasonous scumbag piece of shit.

I am convinced none of these major powers do anything without the consent of the other. Russia could no risk a US intervention and the embarrassment of watching their military get destroyed and Putins regime overthrown. So either they have soo much dirt on Sleep Joe the Pedo or they both agreed beforehand what would happen and how the loot would be divied up. Ukraine has been a piggy bank of corrupt US politians and Businessman for over a decade. All the fuckers and even their kids were in on it.

Yup.
Literally all of this bloodshed could have been avoided by giving back Donetsk and signing a treaty that Ukraine would never join NATO which is a pretty reasonable request considering we rightfully told USSR to get their MRMs out of Cuba and had they not removed them (in exchange of Turkeys missiles) then America would have undoubtedly invaded Cuba.
that sounds way too sensible.

meanwhile FOX is demanding no-fly zones and nuclear warzzzz

In fact, they aren't even using their regional conventional ballistic missiles because as soon as the rivet joint, satellites, F35's or AWACS pick that up, you will see Russia destroyed completely.
sssssssshhhiiiiiiiiiittttttt.....when was the last time you saw this cuntry show that kinda resolve? putin could launch and i think there is a 70% biden would fuck that response up.....or maybe even that's what the dems want....i put nothing past them at this point.
and I thought I was an expensive hoe. I just wanted "delivered" in advance with ammo to the door 3XBMP3, 2XT72B3M, 2XT90, 2XHind, 2XBTR90, 2XD20 $4k a day, $4million life insurance for the family and a $1mill in advance and maybe a Hilux or two. 😁 😁 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had to up my game after seeing your requested pay 😁
compare my 10 million to what they paid hunter.....for nothing.

Reactions: stefan73
that sounds way too sensible.

meanwhile FOX is demanding no-fly zones and nuclear warzzzz
We started this fight like a loose bitch at a bar.
“You hear that they want to be NATO”
“No matter what we got your back”
Lolz

Guessing it makes the special interests and mil complex some $$

Takes some heat off the debacle of covid hysteria and the gov fucking the worlds main streets

Probably burns some of the BS the elite was doing over there, bio labs and everyone’s connected retard kid making millions for nothing

Gives biden a quasi excuse to increase gas prices to help the green lobbyists

And of course the same idiots who wore masks solo in their own cars are all now sporting Ukrainian flags on their Facebooks

1DC9751E-B468-4D53-AE71-9D8EEE50D561.jpeg

That white and red thing on the roof which looks like half a Beach ball, is a military asset on top of a civilian building. This is in the USA.

I remember thinking what the fuck when they built it

View attachment 7828637
That white and red thing on the roof which looks like half a Beach ball, is a military asset on top of a civilian building. This is in the USA.

I remember thinking what the fuck when they built it
So its not a secret military asset , can they remove that stupid cover . If I were a pilot that would be the first thing I would target for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
What is this pussy shit????? YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR UKRAINE AAARRHHHH. You should be happy to walk back you ungrateful bastige. This is fargin war.....As far as pay you will get a credit at Hunters private brothel and a discount to Epsteins Island of fun and games. Not to mention all the chicken kiev you can eat. So are you in or out spaces are filling fast. By the way this is strictly BYOB (bring your own bullets). You Californians remember 10rd magazines max or no detachable magazine.
Well, if you put it that way. Then sign me up! You’re on point, right?! 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: Usual Suspect
It's probably more like 10 hectares of land and a sturdy babushka to help you grow barley for all eternity.
But does she have false teeth?

$1,000,000, per month, 6 month minimum, paid up front in cash. I also want 100,000 acres of mixed farm and timberland.

Oh, and they have to erect the “Where’s my dinner bitch?” Statue in the capitol city center.
rachel levine will blow you and let you suck her dick of you fight for ukraine and george soros.

What the news doesn’t tell you is there are huge parts of the city, Kiev, that have been abandoned since the 90’s after USSR fell. They were huge government housing and planned commie complexes. They have been used for military and police training by the Ukraine’s since then. We as westerners have no idea what they look like or where they are. I guarantee you that both sides will use them as propaganda purposes.

Poor @Michael52 stopped posting.

That's what happens when your office closes at 3PM so you can beat the traffic around DC. 3 Letter agencies are getting stingy with OT unless you can manufacture a domestic terrorist or find a "Russian" spy. Just remember, the Chinese ones are to be left alone, especially the ones who work on the Democrat Committees and offices, comrade.

Poor @Michael52 stopped posting.

That's what happens when your office closes at 3PM so you can beat the traffic around DC. 3 Letter agencies are getting stingy with OT unless you can manufacture a domestic terrorist or find a "Russian" spy. Just remember, the Chinese ones are to be left alone, especially the ones who work on the Democrat Committees and offices, comrade.
They are called Glowies

So when they tell you to shoot at the evil commies, do you shoot the ones behind the line, or in front of it lol

lol dopes got smoked and think it's hysterical. The only good thing here is that they were probably liberal to begin with so fewer voters left.

There is so much disinformation and propo on both sides who knows what or who to believe.

Photoshop and Deepfake videos mean unless you saw it happen, you really never know.
Kinda like those years trumb was in office before the dumb fuck lost to a senile old man. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: Usual Suspect
Be better if we leveled the combloc post WWII and also flattened china

People who are likely carriers for the deadly virus known as communism need to be culled. But we let it fester and now we have the problems we have
Damn that's some tough talk right there. When are you going to china to "level" the place . We have the problems we have here because trumb is just like putin. Wake the fuck up !

Still loving putin i see,coward.

How does this go with this

Damn that's some tough talk right there. When are you going to china to "level" the place . We have the problems we have here because trumb is just like putin. Wake the fuck up !

Did you come here because you were kicked off the democrat underground or something?