• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just saw the photos inside of uvalde school

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • 3 minutes after shooter entered……i counted 4 M4’s 4 plate carries, 2 bullet shields and what looks like a 12guage and to me it begs the question….
    why have none of these officers suck started their service pistols…….. seriously, stood around while children were murdered. How do they live with themselves, how do they look at themselves in the mirror every morning.

3 minutes after shooter entered……i counted 4 M4’s 4 plate carries, 2 bullet shields and what looks like a 12guage and to me it begs the question….
    why have none of these officers suck started their service pistols…….. seriously, stood around while children were murdered. How do they live with themselves, how do they look at themselves in the mirror every morning.
    Cowards are like that, they probably made some excuse to make them feel better

Even the leftist cunts at MSN have to admit their fucking dream of a police state does not work when they ask them to save civilian lives. While there are tons of great cops out there, a stunning majority are simply assholes who dream of wearing their swastika arm bands and rounding up people their government masters tell them to round up.

Two important things to remember when watching these shitshows develop. Hitler only changed the laws, not the cops. Germany had hundreds of thousands of WWI Jewish vets, all of whom served and suffered far more than Adolf ever fucking dreamed, he gassed them too. His cops rounded them up gladly.

The Supreme Court of the United States has ruled repeatedly since the late 1960's that law enforcement has NO DUTY to protect you personally and that if you die with a cop watching from across the street, just like that Patriot Prayer guy in Portland they are not liable in any way. There were literally six Portland PD officers 15 yards away from the murder as it happened. They were protecting the news crew filming the murder. Portland PD never launched an investigation nor did they EVER charge a suspect. Cops will let you die.

The betting money says those Uvalde shitheads will all file PTSD disability claims in the coming years. Just like Capital Hills shitheads who allowed people in the building.

If they were too scared to save children from being murdered, it makes me pretty confident no one will be kicking down doors anytime soon to confiscate firearms.

If they were too scared to save children from being murdered, it makes me pretty confident no one will be kicking down doors anytime soon to confiscate firearms.
    They’re just going to wait until you’re asleep then shoot you through a window. Then they’ll burst in acting like a tactical barbie doll. See: Duncan Lemp

Police have ZERO duty to protect you or yours.

I’m not sure why people are shocked when police refuse risk to do a duty they don’t have. Like being shocked when the fat kid asks for second…yeah no shit.

Goal for them isn’t your kid, it’s do 25-30yrs and collect a pension

Except for that pesky little detail about being protected by the state and not being accountable for anything…

pics of a school where kids were sacrificed and killed think I will pass on that crap .

Reactions: diverdon
    "Obviously not enough training was done in this situation, plain and simple, because of terrible decisions," McCraw said. "Terrible decisions were made by the on-scene commander and should have never happened plain and simple."

NOT ENOUGH TRAINING!! You can’t train any person out of the dumbassness that was displayed by those police; it’s not possible. You‘re either a man or your not. They are clearly not. Your either have the ability to critically think and make decisions or you don’t. There’s no amount of training to correct that problem. Waiting for someone to give you permission to respond to a person shooting anyone, especially children, is despicable.

Last edited:
    Police are just a random selection from the general population.
    Out society is filled with cowards and sissies and creeps, with a minority of decent people scattered throughout.
    Therefore we have a police force that is a product of the society that it comes from.
    Some good and some bad.
    Absolutely false and a statement made out of ignorance. Certain and specific personalities are drawn to the authority the job gives them over people. They as a group in no way represent a cross sample of society. Besides this, the institution of policing is corrupt. Only a fool would make this a good cop/bad cop argument.

Hahaha! Well I’m sure you would be a kind, fair, just, and a righteous leader if you were king of the jungle.
    Haha! Shove off man.
    I would have been nicer but you didn’t extend me that courtesy a while back. That’s on you.

I don’t and wouldn’t want to be be king of the jungle. You were wrong about that too.

Out society is filled with cowards and sissies and creeps, with a minority of decent people scattered throughout.
    Therefore we have a police force that is a product of the society that it comes from.
    Some good and some bad.
    Not really......I dont see what youre seeing. They are a particular mold, and they are screened to make sure they fit that mold.

Reactions: The D
    1655855326627.png

Not really......I dont see what youre seeing. They are a particular mold, and they are screened to make sure they fit that mold.
    Remember also, you can definitely be too smart to be a cop

And lest you think I’m just being an asshole, here ya go. Well, I am being an asshole. But I have something to back my claim up

I said it the day it happened, they were under orders from a 3 letter agency to stand down.

But...what if it wasn't to drive the anti gun agenda ?
    What if it was to drive the "defund the police" agenda ?
    If so...
    It's working brilliantly, and I bet you guys didn't even suspect it, at all.

, are there some dirt bags on the local police force? Yep.

Bad people are the source of all the problem. Yes maybe those bad people have made bad organizations.
    So why are there shitbags in the force? Why aren't the good ones active in getting rid of the shit bag?
    If it's their job to get rid of the shit bag in society shouldn't they start at home?
    Your argument does not stand up to scrutiny.

I said it the day it happened, they were under orders from a 3 letter agency to stand down.

But...what if it wasn't to drive the anti gun agenda ?
    What if it was to drive the "defund the police" agenda ?
    If so...
    It's working brilliantly, and I bet you guys didn't even suspect it, at all.
    Defund the hell out of them. This way good men can take out the trash for good and not have the badged soldiers with the full backing of the state raining down on them. I say the first thing we should do when this happens is to defend our borders from the invasion. As it is now its a crime.

The officers that didn’t intervene in the George Floyd case are being charged with aiding and abetting second-degree unintentional murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

If that’s the case what do these officers in Uvalde that sat back and did nothing deserve to be charged with?

Why didn't anyone step up and relieve the Chief of his command and take over. Grab him by the shirt collar and use him as a ballistic shield and enter the room.

Well we dumped the last sheriff, the new guy got rid of about a third of the deputies, fired some office staff, hired some good new people, and many other good improvements.

Now the county prosecutor needs to be sent down the river because he wants to dismiss anything drug related. Idiot!

Anyways, scrutinize that.
    Well, how long before it gets bad and you need to “throw the rascals out”? If they weren’t funded by stolen tax money and/or had to actually pay for any heinous things they did maybe we wouldn’t be in this predicament

You say that they brought in good people after getting rid of a third.
    Who says that they are good? What proof do you have that they are good? Or are they just Yes men to the new regime?
    Scrutinize that
    Well we dumped the last sheriff, the new guy got rid of about a third of the deputies, fired some office staff, hired some good new people, and many other good improvements.

Now the county prosecutor needs to be sent down the river because he wants to dismiss anything drug related. Idiot!

Anyways, scrutinize that.

Reactions: The D
    Bwaaaahahaha
    You break a law every day.
    Yes well you do have a valid point there. I could be wrong, and time will tell. I suppose I will just try and live in a manner that they have no reason to arrest me… sometimes that’s easier said than done. Lol

Which is why they want to take the guns so badly. I don't think we have very many local cops who are going to go door to door demanding our fire arms. I do think they would come to arrest you for some other bs charge and then take your guns after you are in cuffs though. "Just want to talk to you" then you get dead or arrested and then they take your guns and you can " tell your side to a judge later" .... sounds about right

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    I am not worried about it either. Just very aware of it.
    I know many of those "good guys". I also know that if it comes down to me or their pension. I know what they will choose.
    Very true. I’m screwed for sure.
    Actually I do not worry about it. I used to be on the wrong side of the law, was treated more fairly than I ever deserved.
    Now I’m a changed man! Not quite a “jailhouse come to Jesus” thing but I am enjoying a good life. Home no one tries messing with it or I will revert back to the old me.

Some good and some bad.
    You could be a coward, and still move to protect the children. You could be wearing your wife's panties under your uniform and still move to protect the children.

You could shit in your panties and loose the gun fight and I'll salute you at you funeral, because you died a hero.

These officers were something far worse than sissy or coward.