• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Just scooped up a sweet lil Mosin' 91/59

gsbuickman

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Hello everybody, This 91/59 is officially in my gun cabinet now !!!!!!.

For $175, i stole this gem. i couldn't have asked for a nicer rifle. this thing looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor, & i thought my hex 91/30 was nice. this thing is bright, shiny & utterly spotless.

The bore is bright, shiny & looks new. I put my led light in the chamber, but i couldn't get my camera to focus for a nice bore shot. the action is as smooth as wet glass, and the trigger is as smooth as my hungarian 44 with no excess slop.

this is all #'s matching, & has the original ground off rear sight. I wanted to get some pics out in the sunlight, but the finish shines like a mirror, & the glare kills the shots.

the finish is what i would call light honey blonde, or fresh motor oil............
there goes my gearhead thinking again. The dude i bought it from said he also paid $170 for it at big lots. He got to follow a guy into the backroom, and pick a few out. He got this, a hex 91/30 & 2 finnish M44's. i know, what an as&h@le huh........................... the lucky b#st#rd.................

He also told me to check out gunsnammo.com. he just shipped a couple mosin's to the dudes house that he bought online there. He also said to check out Chek target rounds for the mosin, i won't be disappointed.
Anyway i hope you like the new addition, i know i do. I think about all I'll add to it is a scout scope and a recoil pad. i I do think it's about time to find a swiss 1911 or k31 too.

IMG_20120720_160006.jpg

GEDC0035.jpg

GEDC0031.jpg

GEDC0030.jpg
GEDC0029.jpg
GEDC0028.jpg

GEDC0027.jpg

GEDC0026.jpg

GEDC0025.jpg

GEDC0024.jpg

url]

url]

url]

Re: Just scooped up a sweet lil Mosin' 91/59

I thought there were mosin junkies here, they dont get any nicer than this.!