• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just when you thought Cali couldn't get more F'd Up!

Hey Trout, don't mess with Texas, we can get more than a little pissed off!")

What I see all the times TX says they are going to break off from the US.

Sometimes I wish the little doggy actually would

I mean the leftist places actually have more balls, and their causes are straight retarded.

The hippies who just want to smoke weed…basically got it legalized

The leftist states made a joke out of ICE, and for illegals who loot, rape and kill them, go figure.

It would be nice if the red states actually grew a set and a brain, especially Texas, they are probably the biggest bark for the smallest bite, except for when they shit on the constitution they claim to support when it’s about their religious extremist stuff like the thought crime BS they pulled out of their self righteous asses for that abortion deal.

I mean they are good on 2A, hit or miss on the rest, like they rightfully outlawed “safety/dui/whatever check points” shit was always against the 4A, yet if you try to drive across the wasteland known as the I10 you’ll get pulled over every fucking time for a “look and see” or one of those BS “citizenship checkpoints”

I was born in Sonoma, I miss it a lot actually. It's too bad the democrats and tech shitheads have turned it into a place where only the top 5% can afford to live. Now I'm in Arizona surrounded by douchebages who drive 90mph everywhere and old people who hate kids, cats, dogs, grass, clouds...

For a modern car, on a wide and long freeway 90 is a good speed actually.

Apparently, you've never been to central TX or the Hill Country.

Hey, it’s not my fault it’s ugly countryside.

I fly over it frequently, sometimes stop for fuel and some food, always said it would be cool if you’re into cattle or something

where i live, the avg summer temp is ~78F and the avg winter temp is 69F.
i face the water and i don't even think about the shit behind me.
And that's how you wake up one day and wonder how you got in this hand basket and where the fuck are you going.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
I was born in Sonoma, I miss it a lot actually. It's too bad the democrats and tech shitheads have turned it into a place where only the top 5% can afford to live. Now I'm in Arizona surrounded by douchebages who drive 90mph everywhere and old people who hate kids, cats, dogs, grass, clouds...
You live in the wrong part of AZ.

Xlbzq6e.jpg

Reactions: Jgunner