• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KAC QD Enhanced Compensator

Re: KAC QD Enhanced Compensator

made of solid inconel.just like the blast baffels.if you look closely there is a lot of machine work. but yes the price of admission is $teep.like most knights stuff,some worth it some not.

Many people rave about the triple tap. I think it looks cool, but way to rich for my blood.

I wonder if it really helps with compensating. For that price and if it is made of inconels you can get an AAC Ranger for that price.

According to Chris Costa, who is probably partly quilty for this triple tap craze, it does a good job as a compensator.

As birddog said, the reason for the cost is that its made from inconel which is hard to machine and that from what I've heard the cutter/tool wears out after one brake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exedotbat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Does anyone know what it does, why such a high price tag?
</div></div>

Here's an initial review I did on the KAC "triple tap" last year:

icon-kac-triple-tap-muzzle-brake.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic">03designgroup</span> | <span style="font-weight: bold">Knights Armament Company (KAC) Triple Tap Muzzle Brake </span>