Kestrel Meters Ballistics Official Thread

Hollywood 6mm

Old Salt
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2013
Flori-duh.
For Rimfire matches (mostly NRL22) would it be possible to get the increments for the Target Card down to 5 yards instead of 10? 10 yards difference is a huge jump at some of the distances. Thanks

You mean the range card, I assume. The target card doesn't care what distances you put in, and you can have consecutive targets 1 yard apart.

Kestrel Ballistics

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2018
Boothwyn PA
kestrelinstruments.com
Please be aware that Kestrel firmware version 1.48 is now available. Please make sure you save any gun profiles currently on the Kestrel in the app or AB Profile Loader before proceeding with the update. Also note that some of these features will require you to update the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app and/or HUD Firmware for them to work properly. Here is a list of the main changes with this update: https://kestrelballistics.com/mwdownloads/download/link/id/1131 We hope you enjoy these new features and we welcome any feedback. Thanks!

parshal

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Colorado
I had connected to my Kestrel moments before seeing the update to this thread and noticed a FW update was available. These updates look pretty nice.

Updating FW now.

Last edited:

parshal

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Colorado
Just FYI, post upgrade. I had one gun profile saved on the Kestrel which was also in the app along with all my other profiles. The single profile on the Kestrel is gone and is also gone in the app. All others are still in the app.

Max

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Please be aware that Kestrel firmware version 1.48 is now available. Please make sure you save any gun profiles currently on the Kestrel in the app or AB Profile Loader before proceeding with the update. Also note that some of these features will require you to update the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app and/or HUD Firmware for them to work properly. Here is a list of the main changes with this update: https://kestrelballistics.com/mwdownloads/download/link/id/1131 We hope you enjoy these new features and we welcome any feedback. Thanks!
    Just updated. Smooth a silk…..