• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision KN203-FAB Simrad service

Jfservices

SongDogDown
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone here know someone who can work on the KN203-FAB Simrad NV units? I have one with an issue with a mirror or lense and none of the NV guys I have talked to have the right equipment to work on it. It has a great image but when you adjust the focus, the elevation shifts.

Probably screwed. SPA is out of business. You should look at a camera lens repair joint though.

So does the whole image move?

That’s going to be an issue in the main housing behind the image tube. I’m not familiar with that part of the unit though as I never dove into one that far. If it was in the assembly in front of the day optic I could fix it for you.

The good news is that you don’t need someone with a collimation bed to be able to work on these. The bad news is that they’ll have to make two spanner wrenches to get into it (not hard) and they most likely also need the ability to make whatever part is worn.