• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knight scope robot cops

Austan

Uncontrollable Fringe Outlaw
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2007
    Spooner, Wisconsin
    Is anyone else seeing these commercials? The first time I saw it was a few days after the election in November. Then nothing until a couple weeks ago and now I see it a few times a night streaming on Hulu. I don't recall if all the times I've seen their commercial were on Hulu or not.

What exactly are these roaming police bots supposed to be doing? It says they raised $70 mil over the last decade.
    All I can think is, depending on the locations these things are being dispatched, I hope they are bullet proof.
    I'm not linking their site but it's knightscope dot com

Reminds of something...
    knightscopelol+Dalek.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
    That looks like a device that has been very cleverly designed to relieve municipalities and large corporations of significant amounts of their discretionary funds. Well played, Knightscope; well played.

Is anyone else seeing these commercials? The first time I saw it was a few days after the election in November. Then nothing until a couple weeks ago and now I see it a few times a night streaming on Hulu. I don't recall if all the times I've seen their commercial were on Hulu or not.

What exactly are these roaming police bots supposed to be doing? It says they raised $70 mil over the last decade.
    All I can think is, depending on the locations these things are being dispatched, I hope they are bullet proof.
    I'm not linking their site but it's knightscope dot com

Reminds of something...
    View attachment 7590696
    I think they tell people when to restock shelves at Walmart.

Watch out Detroit, Officer Alex Murphy is back

Oh shit, Grimace found a new job. Watch out Steven Seagal!

This is what happens when all of your mothers L’Egg pantyhose form a union.

Besides the obvious rolling nanny cam, I think I'm mostly interested in it's claimed capability as a force multiplying physical deterrent. What does that entail exactly.

Japan's new 60' tall UN representative named Gundam!

1616744456087.png

Sorry mostly fake news, I couldn't resist. The Robot is real though.