• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krg 10/22 bravo

Love it, it's about time the 10/22 gets a good chassis option.

Can it take an x-ray back end? I have one of those sitting around not doing anything useful right now.

Reactions: Massoud
Thanks for the kind words guys. We do plan to offer it in black, FDE, grey, and red. The red is the biggest unknown because it's difficult to get that molded color just right and be consistent lot to lot.

There will be a tool-less LOP kit for under $50, and there is a rear attachment for the aftermarket receivers like Kidd. We want to offer a system for those actions that don't have the extra rear mounting piece you can buy like the Kidd.

It will take a .920" barrel no problem.

Thanks again guys!
Justin
Justin - a couple of questions

Any estimate on weight for these?

Will these fit the Volquartsen Summit action?

Any estimate on time when they’ll be ready for public consumption?

@ToddM Unfortunately the 10/22 is a single piece design so the the other back ends won't fit it. If you got a T1x Bravo then it would, or a CZ-457 would take it also.

@goatboy Weight is just an estimate right now of 2.8 lb. , They will be designed specifically to fit the Summit (and Kidd, Tac Sol, Tac Innov, and some others). Best estimate now is June but that is just an estimate.

Thanks guys!
Justin

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: goatboy and Sc0-
Looks like a reason to build the kid a new gun! Still want a bravo stock for my sako quad though....

Not sure how I missed this, but I’m piecing a 10/22 build together for the wife (let’s be honest, it’s for me as well, haha) to go shooting with me. I’d like to get us both into some local NRL22 matches and she’s a lefty so a 10/22 seems like a fairly ambi-friendly build we could both enjoy. Seeing this thread is perfect timing, since I was about to order a Titan in the next few weeks. But since I run Bravos on everything else, this will be perfect! Looking forward to getting one when they come into stock!

I got a response too that just said mid-late summer.

One thing I'm bummed about is the Kidd Tang version only being accessible from the top. I've got two receivers cut for the tang and it's so annoying you can't use a torque wrench when using a scope as you can't access the bolt properly.

Some companies solved this by making the bolt go up from the bottom to hit the tang. Wish KRG did the same.

Damn. I have been waiting on this and passed on the Titan bundle deal in hopes that the KRG would be released soon.

Got tired of waiting and bought a titan. I have a feeling the fall wait will become winter. I am no business person and would prob lose my ass if i was but i cant understand annoucing a product that you dont have for another year.

Reactions: JKW70 and BT6.5
Got tired of waiting and bought a titan. I have a feeling the fall wait will become winter. I am no business person and would prob lose my ass if i was but i cant understand annoucing a product that you dont have for another year.
Me too, just couldn't wait any longer and bought a titan.

I had e-mailed them over the weekend and received the following from them.

"We are still in development and are shooting for a late fall release. I currently have no further info.

Thank you,
-KRG "

I stand by my December estimate. :poop:

Seriously though, KRG has been really good about releasing new products...typically on time. I think this was originally slated for May/June so not surprising it's gonna be a few months late with the scamdemic and KRG trying to get other new products out the door.

Reactions: Basher
I had e-mailed them over the weekend and received the following from them.

"We are still in development and are shooting for a late fall release. I currently have no further info.

Thank you,
-KRG "

I got the same message from them about a month and a half ago.

1603394626948.png

That LOP looks like its going to mess with getting a good cheek weld....

I just emailed them and received this:
Hi Jory,
We appreciate your patience. We’re now planning on a late November release.
Thank you,
-KRG

Reactions: Sc0-
That short length of pull is going to take bunch spacers to fit me, I'm not really excited about this, wonder just how many spacers come with the stock ???

That short length of pull is going to take bunch spacers to fit me, I'm not really excited about this, wonder just how many spacers come with the stock ???
They're making a tool-less LOP specifically for the 10/22 stock.

Quoted from the original "KRG New Products 2020 official..." thread:

7. Tool-less Length of Pull for 10/22 Bravo- A low cost version, it only fits the 10/22 and has buttpad height adjustment also which requires a hex wrench. Cost under $50.

1579363419685-png.7228236

Hey fellas, hang in there. It has been very slow getting anything done this year but they're coming. Believe me we would have preferred to have them out long ago. Also, there is a single extra long spacer (.75") that brings the LOP back to the regular Bravo LOP so you don't have to run a big stack of spacers. Thank you for your patience and your interest in this chassis.
Justin

Hey fellas, hang in there. It has been very slow getting anything done this year but they're coming. Believe me we would have preferred to have them out long ago. Also, there is a single extra long spacer (.75") that brings the LOP back to the regular Bravo LOP so you don't have to run a big stack of spacers. Thank you for your patience and your interest in this chassis.
Justin
Do you know if the tool-less LOP will be available at the same time the 10/22 bravo launches?

Reactions: AUMan
Talked to them last week and they said they’re still shooting for late November
They are saying December now. I saw it on their Facebook page.
I did email them and I was told, The first run will have a Kidd anchor provision.

Thanks for the update, it was hard as hell to pass on the titan bundle deal again, but I’ve waited this long...

The latest picture of the red stock looks totally different than the original rendering. Too bad they didn’t stick with that darker, burnt color.

I have never owned a 10/22 nor had a desire to own one. This stock, and shooting a Kidd 10/22 over the weekend makes me think I may need to get one...damn

Reactions: Moose
An Kidd 10/22 will put a really big smile on your face I love mine.

Available on the website now. I ordered a red one...hopefully the color looks ok. I guess it can always be painted! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TahoeDust
Just ordered mine in black! Can’t wait to put it all together.

I really hope I'm wrong but looking at the description this wont work with my newer supergrade kidd action and they want another $38 for a lop pull kit. Does it not come with extra spacers like any other bravo?

I really hope I'm wrong but looking at the description this wont work with my newer supergrade kidd action and they want another $38 for a lop pull kit. Does it not come with extra spacers like any other bravo?
Looks like it comes with a single .75" spacer.

Just checked with KRG and the LOP-1022 spacer kit for the 10/22 Bravo are 5/8" versus 3/8" for their other Bravo chassis. It does come standard with a 3/4" spacer.

7. Tool-less Length of Pull for 10/22 Bravo- A low cost version, it only fits the 10/22 and has buttpad height adjustment also which requires a hex wrench. Cost under $50.

Also no ETA yet for the tool-less length of pull.