• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ks arms barrels

EMCA

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2020
Hi guys.
What can you tell me about ks barrels.
Are good?.
Are they at the level of the main barrel brands?
I want a 1.250" straight barrel for a 300 prc and Bartlein is only available in 31" heavy varmint.
Do you think a heavy varmint contour is enough for 31"?
Ks barrel, it is available now.
Thank you

You should look around. I have never heard of K arms, but that says little as I may not be the best. I did see that Bugholes.com has a Krieger 1.25 x 33” blank available. They are excellent barrels.

Hi guys.
What can you tell me about ks barrels.
Are good?.
Are they at the level of the main barrel brands?
I want a 1.250" straight barrel for a 300 prc and Bartlein is only available in 31" heavy varmint.
Ks barrel, it is available now.
Thank you
KS Arms makes excellent cut rifle barrels. The Canadian F Class team uses their barrels and speak highly of them. I am sure if they thought they would be at a disadvantage they wouldn't use them, especially when they could use a Krieger, Bartlein, Brux etc. I have yet to hear of anyone using their barrels that weren't impressed.

Reactions: Blueoval56
You should look around. I have never heard of K arms, but that says little as I may not be the best. I did see that Bugholes.com has a Krieger 1.25 x 33” blank available. They are excellent barrels.

KS Arms is a Canadian manufacturer, so very few people here on SH will have any experience with the brand.

I've heard decent things, but if you are based in the US, I don't know why you would pick them over any of the premium barrels available here. Kind of like bringing sand to the beach...

Reactions: Cody S
KS Arms is a Canadian manufacturer, so very few people here on SH will have any experience with the brand.

I've heard decent things, but if you are based in the US, I don't know why you would pick them over any of the premium barrels available here. Kind of like bringing sand to the beach...
Yeah, I knew it unknown to me but I tried to acknowledge that my scope was limited. It sounds like they have a match grade following up north so it would be cool to see more of them south of the border.

Thanks guys.
I live in Spain.
The rifle is being built by a gunsmith outside of Spain, since it is not allowed here.
Has access to Bartlein, Benchmark, Lothar walther, ks barrels.
He told me that a 31" Bartlein heavy varmint was available, but I want a 1.250" straight one in 32".
Ks are available and there is no wait.
That's why I ask about these barrels.
Bartlein is available in heavy varmint.
Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Cody S
Thanks guys.
I live in Spain.
The rifle is being built by a gunsmith outside of Spain, since it is not allowed here.
Has access to Bartlein, Benchmark, Lothar walther, ks barrels.
He told me that a 31" Bartlein heavy varmint was available, but I want a 1.250" straight one in 32".
Ks are available and there is no wait.
That's why I ask about these barrels.
Bartlein is available in heavy varmint.
Thank you
I would wait and get what I really want. That is a long heavy barrel!

🤣
Murica.
my opinion is there are many great barrel makers out there and sounds like you've found one few of us have so neat. I go with Barty personally because I love talking to those guys over the phone when I make custom orders. they just seem to know everything about everything I'm thinking of..