• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Left media is determined to portrait this kid as a monster. They have done everything but come right out and call him Frank Castle.. Its impossible to get the right facts with all the bullshit flying but early on i seen a picture of the so called unarmed guy who didn't die and he was definitely holding a handgun plain as day.
He is being held without Bond and Extradition hearing is tomorrow...
"...Cellphone video that circulated on social media showed what appeared to be a White man with a semi-automatic rifle opening fire on a group of people during demonstrations..."

Lying, yellow journalism spewing cocksuckers. The 'group' was a violent mob of mostly White men chasing and attacking a 17 yr. old, who, from the very beginning, was just trying to get away from them. At least one of his attackers was armed with a handgun.

Last edited:
Somehow I completely looked past the 17yr old part. Can he even legally carry a rifle? And looking at a picture the barrel looks long but the stock looks more like a brace was it an AR pistol? I thought you had to be 18 to carry a rifle or is that just to purchase? Either way that might bite him if its an AR pistol he might be fucked.
Screenshot_20200827-232925_YouTube.jpg

I hope the kid comes out of this ok; no admission of guilt on trumped up, bullshit felony charges intended to keep him from voting Republican and owning a gun, the two things communists fear the most. But I'm sure the Leftist courts will try and disarm this young patriot as part of their 'leniency deal'.

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnGhost
No shit. That 5.56 stepping along at 3k fps would have had fun with the distal humerus. For him, he would be saying 'Hand up, don't shoot.'

Someone needs to send him a card and ask him if he plans to become a Muslim, since he now has to wipe his ass with his left hand.
A long time ago, when I got my first AR (which was lost in a horrible boating accident), my wife used to give me shi* about that "Itty-bitty" bullet, she called them whiffle bullets), I said, "honey, that bullet has killed many a bad guy, from the 60's on". She shrugged and went on her way. Showed her the pics posted on this thread and her first words were, "Holy F! That looks like sheeet!". I had never shown her the hearts of deer, I've shot, with 69gr. SMK's, either. Mac:cool:

Last edited:
4d08kk_jpg-1566352.JPG

Also, probably one of the most important things noone noticed; look at that overtly ANTIFA guy with a bat 20 feet away.

While the kids situational awareness before/after shooting left alot to be desired, the fact that you have someone armed and willing to do work, makes all those faggots who show up when its 50 to 1 looking to get some cheap shots in, stand still and not do a fucking thing while having a retarded look on their face.

View attachment 7409803

Also, probably one of the most important things noone noticed; look at that overtly ANTIFA guy with a bat 20 feet away.

While the kids situational awareness before/after shooting left alot to be desired, the fact that you have someone armed and willing to do work, makes all those faggots who show up when its 50 to 1 looking to get some cheap shots in, stand still and not do a fucking thing while having a retarded look on their face.

It’s impossible to be good at this unless you find yourself in this situation, by yourself, on the regular. Which often is not the case. There’s a reason why professionals work in teams, as I know YOU know, but there’s a lot of studies and science already looked at, and to summarize, it’s extremely hard to have 100% situational awareness while fighting in a 360 degree, especially while in contact of any type.

I think at his age, with what I would assume by his age, a lack of formal training, he did some A+ work out there and showed incredible restraint and consideration to the people NOT attacking him.

Just got this off of Rueters...they are throwing the book at him it seems.

This is from the state website.wisconsin state site

Kyle in the news

StatuteDescriptionSeverityDisposition
1940.02(1)1st-Degree Reckless HomicideFelony B
Modifier:939.63(1)(b)Use of a Dangerous Weapon
2941.30(1)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering SafetyFelony F
3940.01(1)(a)1st-Degree Intentional HomicideFelony A
4940.01(1)(a)Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional HomicideFelony A
5941.30(1)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering SafetyFelony F
6948.60(2)(a)Possess Dangerous Weapon-Person < 18Misd. A

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Could be internally fixated. We leave wounds open and put Vac dressings on them if worried about infection.

Could be, but isn't that just a tad unlikely for a close-range hit with a high velocity bullet? I'm not a medical professional and my only relevant experience involves carbide teeth at 160 FPS, so I could be completely wrong on this. Pretty sure it was a "clean" through-and-through that pops the nose of the bicep like a water balloon. Should be a fun one to rehab.

Couple of things:

1. I agree the media is fucking around with the wrong kid. He is quickly becoming a poster child/focal point of Antifa/BLM resistance. This is especially true because it appears that those he killed deserved it and were already past due on paying that bill. Additionally it seems he did everything right and it also seems that he was there for somewhat noble reasons. Rendering aid to those you shot does not scream hate. Unlike what his opponents were trying to do to him and have been doing to others around the country.

2. I wonder - if you put all of the leftist protestors/rioters together what percentage have serious criminal records? The odds are ZERO that Kyle managed to tag the only three that were in the herd, and they were together. This event does shed a lot of light on what everyone already knew about the morality and demographic makeup of these useful idiots.

They are playing with fire on this one. Trying to make an example for anyone willing to defend against the left's goon squads. It is a dangerous move right now.

But do they have any other moves? Allowing the actions of Rittenhouse to be legitimized is an existential threat to the "peaceful protest" movement, so he must be framed as a lawless vigilante even if the evidence clearly shows otherwise. I don't think it's a framing that will stick with anyone but the most dedicated leftists, but it must be attempted.

Failing this, it may indeed be the end of the first phase (framed as "protests for justice"), and the opening for the next one (more or less overt acknowledgement of urban guerrilla warfare). Should be fascinating to see how the media and leftist politicians pivot to provide cover - especially once the realization dawns upon them that the revolution is not friendly to their self-interests

@Jigstick
@E. Bryant

I am of the opinion is the shot missed bone after looking at pics. Somewhere in this mess is a pic of Lefty Gaige with a wound vac on his R Inner elbow area.
Having seen a few times what bullets of any speed do to bone (556 is hellacious) Internal fixation is unlikely.
My experience is civilian vs .mil where they see a lot more.

Also, bet a dollar these Antifa guys are buying knockoff chinese tourniquets.
A couple tests show they can fail after being at appropriate tension due to crap material and incorrect stitching.

Buy CAT or SofT wide is my informed opinion.
There are others that work. These both do for sure.

Allegedly the deal there is they are removed from the sex offender registry upon death. It IS a wee bit suspicious that ANY bureaucracy acts that quickly and efficiently. The AZ Superior Court records should still be there though.

They are super efficient in dropping a deceased's name off the sex offenders list, but won't purge their name off of a voter registration list. This crap is on purpose for sure.

Kyle in the news

It also seems he has had a bit of trouble in the past..

Responsible officialHaakenson, Michael A.Prosecuting agencyDistrict AttorneyProsecuting agency attorneySullivan, Richard Jay
Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no.StatuteDescriptionSeverityDisposition
1961.41(3g)(e)Possession of THCMisd. UCharge Dismissed but Read In
2961.573(1)Possess Drug ParaphernaliaMisd. UCharge Dismissed but Read In
3941.20(1)(b)Operate Firearm While IntoxicatedMisd. ACharge Dismissed but Read In
4947.01(1)Disorderly ConductMisd. BGuilty Due to No Contest Plea
Might want to double check that.
look at the birth date... not a 17yo but a 31yo...

LOL, everyone thinks they can play cop or be the solution to the problem.

I don't think wannabe cops/riot patrol will solve anything.
You saw in the video what happens.
Thats why you bring guns, bringing them for a fashion statement is just stupid.
Don't put yourself in dumb situations that can get you in trouble.

Anyone who says otherwise, feel free to take a rifle to your own riot, let me know how that goes.

The dumbshits that run the state will bring the right people in when the whole city is done burning.

If he was protecting his business, kill away, but like someone stated earlier, you better have a clear understanding of the law.
I agree, I'm staying the fuck out of it as long as I can, likely until it is in my/family/friends front lawn. That said, they want to "bring the right people in after the cities are done burning". Order out of chaos is how social engineering works. I hope your post was tongue in cheek. If not, you will likely be surprised by the new "order" that is being created.

Kyle in the news

They do that too scare the s*** out of somebody and increase the odds of winning. They know they probably can't so they overload it in order to plead the case.

If this kid a smart and his attorneys are smart they won't plead s*** and go to court as quickly as they can

Anyone else note in one of the freeze frame shots where Kyle is jumping, he has a can of Copenhagen (he fights like a man, must chew like one) in his right back pocket?

Reactions: Jack's Dad
Anyone else note in one of the freeze frame shots where Kyle is jumping, he has a can of Copenhagen (he fights like a man, must chew like one) in his right back pocket?
That's not dip. That's a multi-layered body condom in case he gets lucky with one of those dreadlock wearing, patchouli covered skanks...sorry, "ladies".

But do they have any other moves? Allowing the actions of Rittenhouse to be legitimized is an existential threat to the "peaceful protest" movement, so he must be framed as a lawless vigilante even if the evidence clearly shows otherwise. I don't think it's a framing that will stick with anyone but the most dedicated leftists, but it must be attempted.

Failing this, it may indeed be the end of the first phase (framed as "protests for justice"), and the opening for the next one (more or less overt acknowledgement of urban guerrilla warfare). Should be fascinating to see how the media and leftist politicians pivot to provide cover - especially once the realization dawns upon them that the revolution is not friendly to their self-interests
5D164A25-20F0-4EF8-A782-F9E7433C3C02.jpeg

The MSM is eating this kid alive. If I didn't know the whole story, he'd look like a crazed gunman randomly shooting "peaceful" protestors.

Wait until the truth comes out. They won't be able to hide 1st. the criminal records, and 2nd. all the video. This isn't gonna just go away after its two week news cycle. WE can't let that happen.

The MSM is eating this kid alive. If I didn't know the whole story, he'd look like a crazed gunman randomly shooting "peaceful" protestors.

Wait until the truth comes out. They won't be able to hide 1st. the criminal records, and 2nd. all the video. This isn't gonna just go away after its two week news cycle. WE can't let that happen.
Lawyer that signed onto his case is going to eat these news outlets alive. Same lawyer that won that MAGA hat kid over 100 mil.

Looks like a person under six and a person under two on his records.
That judge should be hung
F the people we let vote that vote for soft politicians that enable this stuff.
F the Supreme Court too that said you can’t death penalty someone that didn’t commit murder.

12 years and no shiv for him. Wtf

I think the most important victory that is immediate. Kyle is left standing. That’s hopefully goal number one when you get in a gun fight is to be left alive.

As far as his charges, I sympathize with him and what he was doing, he will go down in the history books as a great man. But I’m afraid he’s not going to get off Scott free. Even though he should. It will be years before he untangles this web not a few days.

Are you drunk? You literally say there's no minimum age...
Didn't read all the posts, so my apologies if this has been addressed.
Buying and possessing are two different things. You can possess a rifle when you're 17, but you can't buy one until you're 18. Laws vary by state, this is the law in my state.

Hopefully common sense will prevail after all is said and done. Granted this took place up North and I don’t know what laws are in place in Wisconsin or Illinois , but reading what the laws in Arkansas reads , seems he would be covered here ?!

1E835422-1B84-4AD8-8C03-F9A9A47542E3.jpeg

I think the most important victory that is immediate. Kyle is left standing. That’s hopefully goal number one when you get in a gun fight is to be left alive.

As far as his charges, I sympathize with him and what he was doing, he will go down in the history books as a great man. But I’m afraid he’s not going to get off Scott free. Even though he should. It will be years before he untangles this web not a few days.
They'll try and ruin him and make him a felon like those pedos chasing him. If they can fabricate and impeach one of the best presidents this country has ever had on bullshit charges what do you think they'll do to this young patriot.

Reactions: kf0r and Bender
It sounds like Kyle has a good attorney...

And a legal analysis... When you watch the videos, particularly the 2nd one, ask yourself if the first one shot wasn't killed by "friendly fire?" When I look at this, I begin to wonder if Kyle fired the first shots in the parking area. There were shots fired by other people with handguns when the first person was shot.

Keep in mind that the autopsy reports are not out yet. If the bullet in the first person isn't a match to Kyle's rifle then it's obvious that someone else shot him.

Kyle's actions of sticking around and making a phone call don't match those of a typical person who had just killed someone after being chased by one or more people.

I hate going down rabbit trails like this but when the autopsy report comes out, and IF the person person was killed by a different bullet then it alters the legal dynamics of the case. A lot of assumptions are being made that Kyle killed the first person.

When I watch the parking lot video, I have a lot of doubts about Kyle actually firing his rifle. Watch the first attorney's video. You can see that Rosenbaum is chasing Kyle as he goes to the right of the car (11:00) and between the building. As Kyle starts to disappear behind the car, a gun shot goes off and Rosenbaum falls. It sure looks like someone else killed Rosenbaum. You can see Kyle with his back to Rosenbaum as he goes down. Does anyone else see that?

If what I am saying is correct, the first murder charge should be dropped because Kyle didn't kill him.