• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

There's video of Rosenbaum instigating Kyle's group. Aggressively and challenging anyone to "shoot me .....!". Several times.

Shortly after Rosenbaum is seen chasing Kyle then throwing a weighted object in his direction. Nearly or possibly hitting Kyle in his left shoulder. Kyle continues to retreat.

While retreating, Kyle uses a car, or several cars, as an obstacle to shield himself or hide from Rosenbaum, who continues to pursue Kyle.

Kyle either gets cornered or abandons his desire to retreat.

Rosenbaum continues to pursue Kyle, grabbing at his rifle more than once. Kyle fires his rifle in self defense.

The rest is pretty clear and I don't think anyone really denies his later actions clearly fall under self defense. But those actions are only defendable if he didn't "murder" Rosenbaum initially. Which I believe is fair to say was also self defense. His actions showing him initially retreating is key. Also, the video of him being interviewed prior to all events shows his intent. Not sure if that will help but if he had shown ill intent, like AK guy in Austin, then it would be used against him. Certainly in the public view.

Reactions: Jgunner
Agreed but he doesn't have to say anything. When I read the criminal complaint, it's practically self-condemning. They are saying he committed a crime at the same time people are chasing him and attacking him.

The complainant is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Remember, the complaint is written by the liberal District Attorney, intent on making this look at bad as possible for the kid. His written complaint is interpretation of what police said, not the police statement/report. We all know there is bias on District Attorney part. Throw everything up against the wall, and see what sticks. Why Kyle has a defense attorney to represent him, and a jury of his peers to hear the evidence.

View attachment 7409803

Also, probably one of the most important things noone noticed; look at that overtly ANTIFA guy with a bat 20 feet away.

While the kids situational awareness before/after shooting left alot to be desired, the fact that you have someone armed and willing to do work, makes all those faggots who show up when its 50 to 1 looking to get some cheap shots in, stand still and not do a fucking thing while having a retarded look on their face.
that motherfucker with the bat woulda taken a round to the chest ifn that were me.

There's video of Rosenbaum instigating Kyle's group. Aggressively and challenging anyone to "shoot me .....!". Several times.

Shortly after Rosenbaum is seen chasing Kyle then throwing a weighted object in his direction. Nearly or possibly hitting Kyle in his left shoulder. Kyle continues to retreat.

While retreating, Kyle uses a car, or several cars, as an obstacle to shield himself or hide from Rosenbaum, who continues to pursue Kyle.

Kyle either gets cornered or abandons his desire to retreat.

Rosenbaum continues to pursue Kyle, grabbing at his rifle more than once. Kyle fires his rifle in self defense.

The rest is pretty clear and I don't think anyone really denies his later actions clearly fall under self defense. But those actions are only defendable if he didn't "murder" Rosenbaum initially. Which I believe is fair to say was also self defense. His actions showing him initially retreating is key. Also, the video of him being interviewed prior to all events shows his intent. Not sure if that will help but if he had shown ill intent, like AK guy in Austin, then it would be used against him. Certainly in the public view.

Dont forget no greater institution of journalism than the NY Times has exposed that while cue ball chased Kyle there was handgun fire (with photographic evidence provided by NY Times) in the immediate area possibly directed at Kyle.

The only way he doesnt get a self defense justifiable homicide is .....

1598641529076.png

or....

There is something in his cell phone record in that phone call he made.

Seems like every day a new video of the events is released. I think I just saw clear drone footage of the first shooting about a half hour ago on Fox.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Its been confirmed a fake mock up by right wing nutjobs.
Rosenbum was in rabbinical school studying to become a mohel.
Huber was rumored to be on track to be the next Tony Hawk, and also on the fast track as a Space X asterknot.

This is not helpful for someone seeking information. We should try to not create stumbling blocks for potentially like minded people.

Or I'm not a sniper, so I don't have much to contribute, but I can learn. Presumption of bad intention is why we have the problems we are currently facing.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I there are more than a few who have read and learned over the years here.

@CMH, you must remember, not all are up to our level of goofiness and sarcasm.
They may have not been exposed to the finer writins of Mr Chikin.

@s15man - thanks for being here.
Many who decide to visit the Pit jump in and be a douche.
I understand your confusion and get your clarifier.
FYI- Mr Chikin is high up on the sarcasm, Un-PC, and ornery committee.
He was mocking the MSM and folks who always say a multiple felony thug with a gun, piles of cash and drugs, who shot at police was “turnin his life around” and “dindunuffin” and the police shot him for no reason.

I there are more than a few who have read and learned over the years here.

@CMH, you must remember, not all are up to our level of goofiness and sarcasm.
They may have not been exposed to the finer writins of Mr Chikin.

@s15man - thanks for being here.
Many who decide to visit the Pit jump in and be a douche.
I understand your confusion and get your clarifier.
FYI- Mr Chikin is high up on the sarcasm, Un-PC, and ornery committee.
He was mocking the MSM and folks who always say a multiple felony thug with a gun, piles of cash and drugs, who shot at police was “turnin his life around” and “dindunuffin” and the police shot him for no reason.

Thanks. I'm 100% for high sarcasm, non-PC talk. I'm not thin skinned and you won't offend me.

This is a rather important issue that I came here to assess what the response from the right side of the aisle as we have no voice in media. I'm sure many others have too, lurking as I have for years. I hate seeing us confuse or dissuade someone that could be an ally.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Well, we were just making fun of the media. As we should. They are corrupt and scum.

At least the Pit doesnt masquerade as a news source.
There are many facts in it though.

My suggestion would be to laugh with the rest of us and keep reloading all the supplies you got.
And work out
And make plans.
Its gonna get sporty

you your
flush out your headgear new guy and find a finals that works for for all . O
These groups are allowed to do what they want because they are doing in mass. And have backing, The 15 or 20 patriots that show up and obey the law have no chance in hell. They will be charged and locked up while the media puts their swing on the situation and make them look like white devils. Just as in this case.

No shit slick ?
So in your own words you can't fight gorilla warfare conventionally, who woulda thunked it 🤣🤣
So what if only one patriot shows up locked and loaded that doesn't give a rats fuck about the negative and smokes a pile of useless fucks.?
Riddle me that asshat

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Well, we were just making fun of the media. As we should. They are corrupt and scum.

My suggestion would be to laugh with the rest of us and keep reloading all the supplies you got.
And work out
And make plans.
Its gonna get sporty
Shit, the Pit gives more factual and up to date news than the so called actual news.

Shit, the Pit gives more factual and up to date news than the so called actual news.
I get more actual, up-to-date, factual information here on the 'Hide, in the 'Pit,,,, each day. Than I do any other 'blithering media' location. Please guys, keep it up!

That fukin’ Chicken is an Antifa Grand Cyclops sent here to infill-trayte.

And he does so, IN-cog-NEET-O. So much so, that you don't even see it.

(see what I did there?)

And work out
And make plans.
Its gonna get sporty

This is good advice. That I don't want to hear. I'm definitely not in good enough shape. And I hope you're wrong that I'm going to need to be.

I received an email from Gun Owners of America this morning stating that they had offered their legal services to Kyle's Defense team.

I am now a proud "Patriot" member of GOA and have donated to the cause. I really hope this organization doesn't turn out like the NRA did. Still a member of NRA and do hope it cleans house, soon. For those that give a sheeet, pleeez carry on! Mac;)

Last edited:
This is good advice. That I don't want to hear. I'm definitely not in good enough shape. And I hope you're wrong that I'm going to need to be.

Well, my picking up the house took all of 5 minutes.
There are some ARs laying around, but what kinda lady aint into that??
Not my kind!!

Get after it. Get in better shape. Even if its just walking and calisthenics, do anything to be there.
Both your family and your lives could very likely depend on it.

Im happy to help and offer advice and encouragement. PM me if you want

I get more actual, up-to-date, factual information here on the 'Hide, in the 'Pit,,,, each day. Than I do any other 'blithering media' location. Please guys, keep it up!
Ain't this the truth. I was going to say the same thing. I am always amazed at world news and information that gets posted here that I had no idea about occuring and then see it trickle into the mainstream news days later. I like being able to skim the pit and find quite a bit of news that wouldn't have been covered by main stream media, especially stuff regarding other countries, etc.

Why is this guy shattering my long held stereotype that all attorneys are scum?

nope... your still right.. AFTER I donated my funds to the “Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund”... he changed it to just a generic donation to his Fightback Law firm to be used at their discretion..

fucking deuchebag..

Twitter is coming down hard on it's SJW roots.

Apparently they forced Ann Coulter to delete her post saying he did the right thing or they would kick her off.

Apparently its "glorifying acts of violence"...

But you can organize and promote riots & looting and murder and mayhem as long as you are a BLM filth...

Perhaps the government should jump in and hold Twitter accountable for aiding and abetting the riots and destruction...

Damn it.. so much fking drama... contacted Lin... donate to “Kyle” is now BACK as an option...

So money is for him specifically... or donate to Fightback in general...

Attachments

• 4724633C-3EB8-49C7-8391-96B2171EECB9.png
    4724633C-3EB8-49C7-8391-96B2171EECB9.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
nope... your still right.. AFTER I donated my funds to the “Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund”... he changed it to just a generic donation to his Fightback Law firm to be used at their discretion..

fucking deuchebag..

But isn't that a good thing? He's building a fund to defend all patriots that need it, or at least that's the way it looks. I may be wrong, just wondering.

No shit slick ?
So in your own words you can't fight gorilla warfare conventionally, who woulda thunked it 🤣🤣
So what if only one patriot shows up locked and loaded that doesn't give a rats fuck about the negative and smokes a pile of useless fucks.?
Riddle me that asshat
Was part of a response to when someone suggested I come to Wisconsin. My bad for not using the reply button Dickweed.

fucking deuchebag..

Maybe because he already said he was covering it pro bono?

It's not just Lin Wood in this Kids corner. Also John Pierce https://twitter.com/CaliKidJMP
I'm not sure to what extent, but it also appears Michelle Malkin is involved https://twitter.com/michellemalkin

Appears to be a pretty good team assembling.

On another note. Per coroner report up thread, Cueball had 5 gunshot wounds. I heard 1 louder (closer to camera shot) and then 4 rapid from Kyle's AR.
From What I see it sure looks like a slam dunk self defense by Kyle and possibly he fired the kill shot on Cueball, but I'm Betting there's at least 1 non 5.56 hole in Cueball?

Last edited: