• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

I received an email from Gun Owners of America this morning stating that they had offered their legal services to Kyle's Defense team.

"Rittenhouse was carrying a Smith & Wesson AR-15 style rifle and "was not handling the weapon very well," one witness states in the complaint. "The recovered magazine for this rifle holds 30 rounds of ammunition," the complaint says.

The complaint says one video shows Huber, with a skateboard in his right hand, approaching Rittenhouse when he was on the ground. Huber appears then to try and grab the gun from Rittenhouse with his left hand before Rittenhouse fires.

"Huber staggers away, taking several steps, then collapses to the ground. Huber subsequently died from this gunshot wound," the complaint says. (Reporting by Nathan Layne in Wilton, Connecticut Editing by Chris Reese and Grant McCool)"

It's mind numbing how the Media portrays some of this and reports it...
Wasn't handling the weapon very well??? LOL he hit all 3 targets, one being a head shot, sounds like he handle the weapon pretty well.
He was APROACHING him, and tries to grab the gun... I guess you could say they're using poetic license in the verbiage, way to skew the truth.

Just got this off of Rueters...they are throwing the book at him it seems.

This is from the state website.wisconsin state site

Kyle in the news

StatuteDescriptionSeverityDisposition
1940.02(1)1st-Degree Reckless HomicideFelony B
Modifier:939.63(1)(b)Use of a Dangerous Weapon
2941.30(1)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering SafetyFelony F
3940.01(1)(a)1st-Degree Intentional HomicideFelony A
4940.01(1)(a)Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional HomicideFelony A
5941.30(1)1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering SafetyFelony F
6948.60(2)(a)Possess Dangerous Weapon-Person < 18Misd. A

when these media reporting on this end up paying him millions of dollars maybe they'll regret there decision to report this on a minor

Reactions: Ott
When I watch the parking lot video, I have a lot of doubts about Kyle actually firing his rifle. Watch the first attorney's video. You can see that Rosenbaum is chasing Kyle as he goes to the right of the car (11:00) and between the building. As Kyle starts to disappear behind the car, a gun shot goes off and Rosenbaum falls. It sure looks like someone else killed Rosenbaum. You can see Kyle with his back to Rosenbaum as he goes down. Does anyone else see that?

I agree with Longshot on this.
When I watched the videos I found it had to believe Kyle turned and fired that quickly from a full sprint. If Kyle had shot him it should have been in the front not side. Kyle wasn't cornered! He reappeared from the other side of the cars he ran between (i.e. continued running through). Pedo midget was focused directly at Kyle while running after him & bullet wound was to side of head. Appeared to be entrance - no exit. Wound didn't seem right for 5.56 almost point blank to the skull. There were other shots fired before Kyle's and in the video several where louder then Kyles AR. The louder shots would have come from closer to the camera. That could explain why Pedo shot in side of head.

When I watched the videos I found it had to believe Kyle turned and fired that quickly from a full sprint. If Kyle had shot him it should have been in the front not side. Kyle wasn't cornered! He reappeared from the other side of the cars he ran between (i.e. continued running through). Pedo midget was focused directly at Kyle while running after him & bullet wound was to side of head. Appeared to be entrance - no exit. Wound didn't seem right for 5.56 almost point blank to the skull. There were other shots fired before Kyle's and in the video several where louder then Kyles AR. The louder shots would have come from closer to the camera. That could explain why Pedo shot in side of head.

Let's hope that Kyle's attorneys pick up on that if we are correct. You can also bet that the power brokers are going to do their best to keep those autopsy reports under wraps.

"Rittenhouse was carrying a Smith & Wesson AR-15 style rifle and "was not handling the weapon very well," one witness states in the complaint. "The recovered magazine for this rifle holds 30 rounds of ammunition," the complaint says.

The complaint says one video shows Huber, with a skateboard in his right hand, approaching Rittenhouse when he was on the ground. Huber appears then to try and grab the gun from Rittenhouse with his left hand before Rittenhouse fires.

"Huber staggers away, taking several steps, then collapses to the ground. Huber subsequently died from this gunshot wound," the complaint says. (Reporting by Nathan Layne in Wilton, Connecticut Editing by Chris Reese and Grant McCool)"

It's mind numbing how the Media portrays some of this and reports it...
Wasn't handling the weapon very well??? LOL he hit all 3 targets, one being a head shot, sounds like he handle the weapon pretty well.
He was APROACHING him, and tries to grab the gun... I guess you could say they're using poetic license in the verbiage, way to skew the truth.

Yeah, and? He came prepared.
And yet he only shot 3 communist degenerates attacking him, one round apiece.

I agree. If a 5.56 at point blank distance hit that bald midget's gourd it would have blown the back of the head out. If it was a glancing angled shot it still would have exploded the entry side of head like the final shot on JFK.
We need to perform more tests...

I'm interested in Lefty's GSR test.
Oh wait....i bet one wasn't run on him.
My money says Lefty had already fired his Grock at Kyle..
He has no right arm cause he needed to get "closer".

We've been talking about the obvious pistol shots, in more secure locations for 24 hours now.

Agreed but has anyone been looking at the possibility that someone else shot Rosenbaum? It's possible for cops, lawyers and media to get swallowed up in a "group-think" situation.

The prosecutors, according to news articles and charges filed, are so certain that Kyle killed Rosenbaum. If they are wrong about the first death, they really look bad for the rest of their case.

I also fear that there is a powerful incentive to alter the forensic evidence.

Agreed but has anyone been looking at the possibility that someone else shot Rosenbaum? It's possible for cops, lawyers and media to get swallowed up in a "group-think" situation.

The prosecutors, according to news articles and charges filed, are so certain that Kyle killed Rosenbaum. If they are wrong about the first death, they really look bad for the rest of their case.

I also fear that there is a powerful incentive to alter the forensic evidence.

The truth will out.

@armorpl8chikn

I have it on good authority (detective of violent crimes I was handing evidence to) that GSR tests are pretty useless.
Point being, if Kyle fired a 556 round that close to Lefty, lefty would have GSR on him.

Apparently GSR tests are either positive or negative. Just qualitative, not quantitative, and do not differentiate between HP-38 and Benchmark.

I know they say it on TV shows, but its crap.

They can tell a lot from wounds, trajectory, exits, and stippling of the skin fro close muzzle blast.

Once had a gal die from a “suicide”. One of our neuro surgical assistant guys has significant overseas medic time in and said there was no way it was suicide based on what he saw prior to and in the OR.
The neurosurgeon trusted him, made a statement of that and police did a more in depth investigation.
2 people plead guilty. One for murder, one for accessory.

Point is, the autopsy will tell the story.

Maybe one of the victims family members offed pedo midget in the best place ever to get away with it

Can confirm DNR frowns upon shooting the bird of peace while consuming copious amounts of alcohol.
Hahaha! Southern tradition. Were you under bag limit and did you have a plug in your gun? That could be a Trifecta.

That is very easy to test.

Kinda hard with my Glocks. They get shot a lot....
They are my defensive pistols you see. Must keep trained up.

The official fund for Kyle by Lin Wood is live.

scroll down to donate to Kyle..

important point by Lin... he won’t take any money and is paying for his own seal’s. (You know, to balance balls on their nose in his yard and distract blm types...)

Attachments

• A0C1C252-CC5A-4A11-B8D9-FD03ABD2AC04.png
    A0C1C252-CC5A-4A11-B8D9-FD03ABD2AC04.png
    659.7 KB · Views: 110
I just read the criminal complaint. The Coroner's report throws cold water on my theory but it still doesn't look like that from the video.

From the Criminal Complaint:

"Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead."

What I'm questioning now is how did Rosenbaum get the gunshot wound to the back when the entire time he was facing Kyle?

What calibers were the bullets that were recovered if any?

The testimony that McGinnis gave also throws cold water on my theory, if he is telling the truth.

I'm with the no exit crowd.
5.56 would have exited.

Would have been easily seen in the close up when they were tring to stop bleeding (lol] a large puddle of mush.

I have shot things with 223 it exits and with 9mm it often doesn't.

Looks like a 9 hole.

Reactions: Fig
I just read the criminal complaint. The Coroner's report throws cold water on my theory but it still doesn't look like that from the video.

"Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead."

What I'm questioning now is how did Rosenbaum get the gunshot wound to the back when the entire time he was facing Kyle?

The testimony that McGinnis gave also throws cold water on my theory, if he is telling the truth.

Mmmm....sounds like horse shit.
What "kinds" of gunshot wounds?
I'm calling bullshit.
Remember George Floyd autopsy?
Bullshit.

Mmmm....sounds like horse shit.
What "kinds" of gunshot wounds?
I'm calling bullshit.
Remember George Floyd autopsy?
Bullshit.

Remember what I said about the forensic evidence? Does anyone know anything about the "reporter" Richard McGinnis? Could he be a reliable witness?

I need to back and watch the video but did Kyle really say, over the phone, "I just shot somebody?"

I think a very important question is how meat arm acquired said pistol. If he was a felon did he fudge a background check? If that pistol was recovered? What will the serial # and ballistics check find. Was it used in a previous crime? If the weapon were ditched? Which is possible is that not a crime in itself? He will have to produce said handgun in any fair investigation. What if he cannot?

Reactions: Shogunner
guys...sorry to interrupt the conversation, is it confirmed that Huber and Rosenbaum have a past criminal record? or it is some sort of fake news?

In the video it looks like the first shot (probably to the pelvic) drops him. He is falling head first as the additional 3 shots are fired. It's possible Kyle got a shot in his back since he'd be laying nearly face down for the other 3 shots.

I swear a shot rings out prior to Kyle turning and shooting. There is a black shirt guy following behind Rosenbaum, Seems like the gunshot comes from him, I swear I see his hand move with recoil, the guy walking behind him flinches (later in the video he clearly has a cell phone, probably wasn't a shooter). Either Kyle, ND'd prior to turning or someone took a pop shot. The shot made him turn around, that's when he saw the guy running up on him. Head wound looks to be caused when the victim was laying down (it's a verticle slice), he also appears to have spalling on his chest probably from the bullet hitting the pavement.

Last edited:
guys...sorry to interrupt the conversation, is it confirmed that Huber and Rosenbaum have a past criminal record? or it is some sort of fake news?

Its been confirmed a fake mock up by right wing nutjobs.
Rosenbum was in rabbinical school studying to become a mohel.
Huber was rumored to be on track to be the next Tony Hawk, and also on the fast track as a Space X asterknot.

Its been confirmed a fake mock up by right wing nutjobs.
Rosenbum was in rabbinical school studying to become a mohel.
Huber was rumored to be on track to be the next Tony Hawk, and also on the fast track as a Space X asterknot.

We seriously need a sarcasm icon...

There's absolutely a gun shot prior to Kyle's first shots. It can be seen from several angles including muzzle flash and heard. After that it's very difficult to ascertain where the next seven shots come from. My ears hear an AR15 though.

In the video it looks like the first shot (probably to the pelvic) drops him. He is falling head first as the additional 3 shots are fired. It's possible Kyle got a shot in his back since he'd be laying nearly face down for the other 3 shots.

I swear a shot rings out prior to Kyle turning and shooting. There is a black shirt guy following behind Rosenbaum, Seems like the gunshot comes from him, I swear I see his hand move with recoil, the guy walking behind him flinches. Either Kyle, ND'd prior to turning or someone took a pop shot. The shot made him turn around, that's when he saw the guy running up on him.

That is a Daily Caller reporter, Richard McGinnis, who told police that it was Kyle who shot Rosenbaum.

Here's an article, not written by McGinnis, but has some things to say from McGinnis' perspective.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/27/we-witnessed-the-kenosha-shootings-heres-what-really-happened/

1 single shot, 4 shots from the AR, then Kyle moves and the next couple shots are hard to discern. Could be the first shooter again (grassy knoll probably), could be Kyle from a different angle and the sound is bouncing from behind the car.

Reactions: Snuby642
In that state he can be tried as an adult.
My guess is that he will be.
His biggest problem NOW (not then) is if he said ANYTHING, before he saw an attorney.
The attorneys for Law Shield, stress again and again, "Say nothing except 'I want my attorney', until we get there. When we get there, I'm going to tell you the same thing, "say nothing". They have webinars and speak in person at Concealed Carry classes here in Texas. This gets repeated over and over again. Say. Nothing.
The left is looking for exactly this sort of event, either as a trigger for a shooting fight between "us and them", whomever that may be, as a further step toward total anarchy, to be replaced by their own brand of Totalitarianism, or as merely a method of pointing at others as problematical (they are violent {ignoring all their months of violence})
BTW, sending in the National Guard, even if they are from Wisconsin, (or any state affected), as Federal Troops, allows the strident Left to blame Trump some more. Up to that point the Governors had the option themselves (!) to send in the NG, as State troops, and did not.

In that state he can be tried as an adult.
My guess is that he will be.
His biggest problem NOW (not then) is if he said ANYTHING, before he saw an attorney.
The attorneys for Law Shield, stress again and again, "Say nothing except 'I want my attorney', until we get there. When we get there, I'm going to tell you the same thing, "say nothing". They have webinars and speak in person at Concealed Carry classes here in Texas. This gets repeated over and over again. Say. Nothing.
The left is looking for exactly this sort of event, either as a trigger for a shooting fight between "us and them", whomever that may be, as a further step toward total anarchy, to be replaced by their own brand of Totalitarianism, or as merely a method of pointing at others as problematical (they are violent {ignoring all their months of violence})
BTW, sending in the National Guard, even if they are from Wisconsin, (or any state affected), as Federal Troops, allows the strident Left to blame Trump some more. Up to that point the Governors had the option themselves (!) to send in the NG, as State troops, and did not.

I wonder...how can he be tried as an adult, for carrying a firearm while under age(?). That doesn't seem to make sense at all...

There's absolutely a gun shot prior to Kyle's first shots. It can be seen from several angles including muzzle flash and heard. After that it's very difficult to ascertain where the next seven shots come from. My ears hear an AR15 though.
There was a report by Revolver that caught the first shot.. from a hand gun, was not Kyle...

scroll down to the video..shows it clearly.

From the criminal complaint here is what McGinnis says about the moments when Kyle reaches the car. My thoughts are in RED.

"McGinnis described the point where the defendant had reached the car. McGinnis described that the defendant had the gun in a low ready position. Meaning that he had the gun raised but pointed downward. The butt of the gun would have been at an angle downwards from the shoulder. [How does one have the gun pointed downward and the same time have the butt angled downwards?] McGinnis stated that the defendant brought the gun up. McGinnis stated that he stepped back and he thinks the defendant fired 3 rounds in rapid succession. McGinnis said when the first round went off, he thought it hit the pavement. McGinnis felt something on his leg and his first thought was wondering whether he had gotten shot. McGinnis was behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum, in the line of fire, when the defendant shot.

McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum.
[I didn't see that in the vide but he was there and I wasn't.] McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant’s gun. McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun. [If someone is trying to get your gun it would be expected that you would want to defend yourself. Why would he willingly hand over his gun to someone who had threatened him, chased him and threw something at him?]

Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired.
[If that is true then the argument can be made that the defendant did not intentionally fire the weapon because he was pulling it away - larger muscles causing smaller muscles in the trigger finger to react.] McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant). [None of this explains the gun shot wound to the back.]

McGinnis stated that after the defendant shot he ran back towards the hospital towards the middle of the road. McGinnis stayed and turned his attention to Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated that he then heard other shots really soon after."

Now here is what was left out of the criminal complaint. The reporter in the previous article explained what McGinnis (Richie) told him happened prior to the shooting. The detective leaves that out of the complaint!!!!!

"Richie would later tell me that he saw what prompted the first shooting. A verbal fight escalated as the victim tried grabbing the alleged shooter’s rifle – twice. The second time, Richie told me, the victim came very close to getting his hand on the man’s gun, trying to grab it away from him. He may have actually made contact, but it’s unclear amid the mayhem. That’s when the shooter fired."

The events leading up to Kyle's actions, if he did indeed shoot Roesnbaum, clearly provide for a self-defense argument. The detective should have got that information from McGinnis but left it out of the report!

Watch this video. Toward the end, you can see them carrying Rosenbaum away. If he had a gun shot wound to the groin and the back wouldn't see some blood?

Keep in mind that McGinnis said that Rosenbaum was still breathing when he got to him. Then his heart would have still been pumping out blood. So where is the blood?

The defense attorneys will provide a lot of forensic information from videos/photos of crime scenes, muzzle blasts & sound analysis to determine what were gun shots or fireworks, timing of those, expert witnesses, autopsy experts, and credibility of other witnesses. Try to find a group of citizens on a jury to convict this kid.

It's a reasonable standard for Kyle to say "I felt threatened." To me only item he may ultimately have conviction for is the weapons possession for a minor, which is a misdemeanor.

It's a reasonable standard for Kyle to say "I felt threatened." To me only item he may ultimately have conviction for is the weapons possession for a minor, which is a misdemeanor.

Agreed but he doesn't have to say anything. When I read the criminal complaint, it's practically self-condemning. They are saying he committed a crime at the same time people are chasing him and attacking him.

The complainant is talking out of both sides of his mouth.