• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Notice that the report is very biased. It says nothing about the shooter being attacked. If unarmed he would be dead or in hospital and screwed up for life. But, his white life does not matter. It serves on political purpose.
Of course it’s biased, the media sides with the terrorists.

So being chased by attackers armed with guns
So having people throw Molotov cocktails at him
So having people try to beat him to death

Then they want to charge him with a crime for protecting his life?

I call utter BULL until the police and the "justice" system find their nuts and go arrest those terrorizing the city and rampaging around.

Where are the police going and arresting the violent mob?

Oh and then when the police told the guy to move on when he went to them so he went home, then they want to charge him with some kind of "fleeing"
MORE BULL!

Either the police are told to do their job and protect the city, or they need to let the citizens have a freed hand.

No more of this COWARDLY B.S. from the local authorities should be tolerated.

Either you DO the job the citizens pay you for, and keep law and order.
OR you get the hell out of the way and STFU when citizens do what they have to do, because the law won't.

I call utter BULL until the police and the "justice" system find their nuts and go arrest those terrorizing the city and rampaging around.

Oh and then when the police told the guy to move on when he went to them so he went home, then they want to charge him with some kind of "fleeing"
MORE BULL!

Either the police are told to do their job and protect the city, or they need to let the citizens have a freed hand.

OR you get the hell out of the way and STFU when citizens do what they have to do, because the law won't.

Lots of video evidence in his favor.

Felt bad for him trying to get cops to help/turn himself in but at minimum was ignored and at worst likely
had a gun drawn on him.

Maintained composure for a 17yr old kid. That mob was lucky he didn't have a buddy to watch his six.
Like it or not, he had just as much a right to be on that street, unmolested, as the his would be assailants.

btw, seems like the weak Governor is caving for outside help.

Purchase and possession are not the same legal concepts.

He thinks tossing that cute little meme term of " I don't think possession means what some people think it does..." is accurate. You and I both know "it ain't". I've seen this "term" shredded in Court for many many many years. What it "is" showing is how much he "doesn't" know. Period.

Only chiming back in because I wasn't gonna hand feed him till you burst the bubble. :ROFLMAO:

That guy's been saying fucktarded things about aviation regulations too.......

We used to call them "sea lawyers", remember?

I do. Fuck me running. If I wanna go and listen to a straight faced uniformed bullshitter, I'll leave control and run down the corridor for some entertainment, but no. It's all right here. :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Everyone on this damn site is always talking about how we need to do something, and finally someone does, and it appears to be self defense and half of you fucks persecute him and his actions, who gives a fuck if he’s from another state, I bet if they were burning down your fucking business you would have been damn glad to see this guy show up. Y’all are bitching about more gun laws, but it really ain’t gonna matter if you set by and watch your shit burn without doin a fucking thing about it.

Everyone on this damn site is always talking about how we need to do something, and finally someone does, and it appears to be self defense and half of you fucks persecute him and his actions, who gives a fuck if he’s from another state, I bet if they were burning down your fucking business you would have been damn glad to see this guy show up. Y’all are bitching about more gun laws, but it really ain’t gonna matter if you set by and watch your shit burn without doin a fucking thing about it.

The people that he was protecting ought to donate to his legal defense fund.

They are now talking about going to his home

The reason no one does anything is, they have too much to lose.
That's my opinion at least.
Ask yourself, Do you want to rot in jail because someone burned down someone else business?

Easier to sit on the sidelines at let the cops take care of it, when the time comes.

If you are from Wisconsin, then go down there and do something, they'll be 20 different threads with your name on them.

Reactions: MakeSawdust

MORE BULL!

Exactly!!!! When are we going to riot? Patience is getting thin, I can tell you that!

My money is on him trying to stop the mob from doing something bad, they tried to fuck his ass up, he fled and they perused him, he dropped some bodies.

Not guilty imo.

What it seems like to me. Nobody has answered my question as to how he is any less justified in his actions than the cops that started this mess? Both were on bad situations, both shot, one in actual defense of his life, one had perp with back towards them. I’d say this guys shooting was more justified than the one that started this crap. One is in jail tho and one is not. Why?

Mad respect for that kid. He did what needed to be done. If there were three like him in every city, the shit going on now wouldn't be happening. I have never donated to a Go Fund Me, but I will absolutely donate to this one.
Cover up and never turn yourself in. That's the lesson to be learned from this one.
100% agree. If just half the keyboard commandos on sites like this stood up for what is right regardless of the consequences all this shit would be gone. They are bullying us with numbers that the jails wont hold so they get released.

I wasn't implying that he was totally in the wrong for being from out of state.
I think any and all that are from out of state shouldn't be there that would mainly apply to the lawless animals destroying cities and communities.
The people in those communities should be putting foot to ass if the police and elected officials aren't doing thier jobs.
The main issue is now you have a 17 year old kid whose life could possibly be destroyed because he was somewhere he really shouldn't have been and the worst part for killing some worthless dipshits that would likely have ended up in prison or dead anyway.

This should be interesting. Is it a trap for Trump? Or has their commie governor finally accepted it's completely a cluster?
Evers, has already pissed LEO's off, by not standing with them. He knows that same LEO's said, "F You!" and are backing off in response. He needs Trumps help, to keep his voters from burning. He F'd himself and knows he will be a one term Gov. Mac

7682D97E-9003-47F9-B5FB-73E303F0BD1C.jpeg

take opinion and emotion out of it.
He has two problems being under 18 and having a firearm and not for an approved use. as stated that will cause him some smaller charges and his parents probably much bigger ones.
second (I don't know for sure) I read in one of the articles as one sided as they were that law enforcement kept warning non law enforcement to stop pointing there firearms at protesters. If someone has him on video pointing it before the shit hit the fan he will get manslaughter or negligent homicide, but absolutely not murder 1 or 2

Reactions: Bender
we only need one gun law
1. if you use a gun in the commission of a violent crime, you’re now eligible for the death penalty if you are found guilty

I don't think you would get much argument around here with that statement other than the useless shitbags both writhing the laws and those enforcing and prosecuting them I wouldn't trust with a banana let alone my own life.

Reactions: 338dude
I watched several videos of the incident... here's what I've been able to glean from them.
Kyle was a Police Cadet, he showed up with a Med Kit to help injured people, and an AR to defend himself should the need arise.

Someone was shot near where Kyle was (video's blurry, but it doesn't appear that Kyle did the shooting). Kyle immediately got on his cell phone (likely to call 911) and began to run towards the line of Police vehicles about a block away.

The Mob incorrectly assumed that Kyle was the shooter (of the original person shot) because he was running. Kyle continued moving towards the Police vehicles while telling those converging on him "I'm not the shooter". At that point, a Rioter with a skateboard struck Kyle and knocked him to the ground as four or five others began to ATTACK Kyle.

Kyle fired a total of FOUR SHOTS (by my count) in SELF DEFENSE. Dropping one of the attackers cold, and sending the others fleeing. He then got up and continued towards the line of Police vehicles. There were other shots heard during this time, but from the video and change in the report, it was NOT Kyle shooting.

When Kyle got to the Police vehicles (with arms raised) he directed the two armored vehicles towards the injured (including I would guess the original person shot whom he was going to get help for in the first place). Kyle then stopped to talk (likely explaining what happened) to a patrol car near the sidewalk.

From that point on, it can be speculated that the Mob was out to MURDER Kyle and his family that night. They Doxed his home address, and he left the city and went across state lines into Illinois where he surrendered to the authorities.

I don't necessarily agree with a 17 year old kid being out amongst a Riot, even to help the injured. But if was going to be there (among violent Rioters) I sure as hell don't fault him for being armed. Nothing I saw in the various videos indicated to me that Kyle was there to do harm, just the opposite, he was there to HELP the injured, and that's exactly what he was doing when he ran towards the Police line and was attacked by a misinformed, ignorant and VIOLENT mob.

Kyle fired FOUR SHOTS, ALL in SELF DEFENSE. When the immediate threat was dealt with, he immediately stopped firing, broke contact (without threatening anyone) and continued his efforts to vector in the Police to the (original) wounded person. That's AS PROFESSIONAL and RESTRAINED as it gets, and there's NO WAY he should have been charged with Murder, and unless they just flat out railroad him, there's NO WAY he should be convicted of ANY charge.

If there's anyone to blame for this... and there is... it is the Democrats and their Media who've given tactic support to this VIOLENCE for Months. They, not Kyle Rittenhouse, caused this, and should be held accountable. Beginning with Voting every stinking one of them out of office come November 3rd.

My 2 cents...
SSG. U.S. Army (Medically Retired) Infantryman / Sniper / SOF Intel (SOT-A), multiple tours

I watched several videos of the incident... here's what I've been able to glean from them.
Kyle was a Police Cadet, he showed up with a Med Kit to help injured people, and an AR to defend himself should the need arise.

Someone was shot near where Kyle was (video's blurry, but it doesn't appear that Kyle did the shooting). Kyle immediately got on his cell phone (likely to call 911) and began to run towards the line of Police vehicles about a block away.

The Mob incorrectly assumed that Kyle was the shooter (of the original person shot) because he was running. Kyle continued moving towards the Police vehicles while telling those converging on him "I'm not the shooter". At that point, a Rioter with a skateboard struck Kyle and knocked him to the ground as four or five others began to ATTACK Kyle.

Kyle fired a total of FOUR SHOTS (by my count) in SELF DEFENSE. Dropping one of the attackers cold, and sending the others fleeing. He then got up and continued towards the line of Police vehicles. There were other shots heard during this time, but from the video and change in the report, it was NOT Kyle shooting.

When Kyle got to the Police vehicles (with arms raised) he directed the two armored vehicles towards the injured (including I would guess the original person shot whom he was going to get help for in the first place). Kyle then stopped to talk (likely explaining what happened) to a patrol car near the sidewalk.

From that point on, it can be speculated that the Mob was out to MURDER Kyle and his family that night. They Doxed his home address, and he left the city and went across state lines into Illinois where he surrendered to the authorities.

I don't necessarily agree with a 17 year old kid being out amongst a Riot, even to help the injured. But if was going to be there (among violent Rioters) I sure as hell don't fault him for being armed. Nothing I saw in the various videos indicated to me that Kyle was there to do harm, just the opposite, he was there to HELP the injured, and that's exactly what he was doing when he ran towards the Police line and was attacked by a misinformed, ignorant and VIOLENT mob.

Kyle fired FOUR SHOTS, ALL in SELF DEFENSE. When the immediate threat was dealt with, he immediately stopped firing, broke contact (without threatening anyone) and continued his efforts to vector in the Police to the (original) wounded person. That's AS PROFESSIONAL and RESTRAINED as it gets, and there's NO WAY he should have been charged with Murder, and unless they just flat out railroad him, there's NO WAY he should be convicted of ANY charge.

If there's anyone to blame for this... and there is... it is the Democrats and their Media who've given tactic support to this VIOLENCE for Months. They, not Kyle Rittenhouse, caused this, and should be held accountable. Beginning with Voting every stinking one of them out of office come November 3rd.

My 2 cents...
SSG. U.S. Army (Medically Retired) Infantryman / Sniper / SOF Intel (SOT-A), multiple tours
Would be interesting to see how long/if this makes it out in the media.

R

Reactions: ScoutSniper3/124
we only need one gun law
1. if you use a gun in the commission of a violent crime, you’re now eligible for the death penalty if you are found guilty
What do you think this asshole is talking about?

“I promise you that as president, I will protect America. I will protect you and your family. I will defend our nation from threats seen and unseen," he wrote on Twitter.

It's the least of what we should expec
(Joe Biden )

My 2 cents...
very good observation, If the first shooter is found to be unjustified in the first shooting he could be charged with the killing and shooting that Kyle did. But if that is what happened (it's very hard from what we all have seen to be sure) then Kyle is 100% clean on the whole thing (outside of having the gun with the 17year old thing)

Reactions: ScoutSniper3/124

My 2 cents...

If only everyone cared about the FACTS.

Well of course not... most interesting is the media talking about Trump causing this as racially motivated. The last two guys he shot were white. The first guy, it looks like might have been black, (but was chasing him.. cornered him between the gas station and a car trying to hit him in the head with a brick.)

white kid shoots white dudes... cause he’s racist...

Orwell and Rand didn’t even have enough imagination to make up what’s really happening ... and they were really trying.

Like sirboom said:

He likely was not a lawful possessor in this situation, and thus the owner of the gun, probably his parents???, are maybe civilly (and/or maybe criminally ??) screwed since the 17 YO got his hands on the gun.

Wisconsin, minors and guns, generally:

Possession of a gun by anyone under 18 is a misdemeanor, unless that gun is being used for target practice, hunting or the child is a member of the armed forces.

Giving, loaning or selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18 is a felony and carries a sentence of up to 3½ years in prison and a $10,000 fine unless the firearm is used for target practice or hunting. If that gun is used in a homicide or suicide, the person can be charged with a felony carrying up to six years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

If parents are across the state line and never entered Wisconsin, then this statute should not apply to them. The bad news is that Illinois law may be much worse in this regard....

Reactions: deersniper
Late to the party. Can’t find any video showing what exactly happened. Any links?

Stop with the bullshit. Blame the criminals. He had more right to be there than the thugs.

Many of you need to pick a side. You cant be upset with criminals, dont want Trump to send in feds, and then turn on those who squash this shit. No good man would take that wishy washy stance.

I'm not talking about whether he was right to be there or not, and this isn't victim-blaming. From what I see he acted legally in self-defense, and showed remarkable composure after ending up on his ass in the middle of a lethal fight. Things could have certainly turned out much worse for the young man.

I asked a simple question - if he didn't have the gun, would he have found himself unarmed in that particular situation? It's possible to simultaneously believe that he was acting legal and that he was no "innocent bystander".

I did read the thread. There’s dialogue stating there’s multiple videos floating around showing what lead up to the kid discharging his firearm initially. Located it in the other thread. Thanks for the help though

FWIW:

I found this first in, wait for it........

Huff Post

But didnt publish it because too many of you goobers would piss yourselves...so I searched around and found another source.

I guess HP was credible this time, eh goobers.

Bwahahahaha

Shamelessly stolen from barfcom :

“”
Yet again cops won't protect the city, won't arrest those assaulting, burning, looting, and destroying but they will come in to arrest those defending selves or property.

The cops are there to protect antifa and force you to submit to them.

It sickens me.

How long are people going to tolerate this ?

Why are people allowing themselves to be arrested

Last edited:
What do you think this asshole is talking about?

“I promise you that as president, I will protect America. I will protect you and your family. I will defend our nation from threats seen and unseen," he wrote on Twitter.

It's the least of what we should expec
(Joe Biden )

biden couldn’t protect old dog shit if it was locked in his personal safe. I doubt he wrote that even though it was posted in his twitter.

The reason no one does anything is, they have too much to lose.
That's my opinion at least.
Ask yourself, Do you want to rot in jail because someone burned down someone else business?
Easier to sit on the sidelines at let the cops take care of it, when the time comes.

If you are from Wisconsin, then go down there and do something, they'll be 20 different threads with your name on them.
At what point is our rights and freedom worth fighting for. I know they have been restricted out the ass in the 33 years I’ve been alive. What will we have in another 30 going at this pace? I wanted my children to grow and be proud to be a fucking American! The way I did. Not worrying about traveling to the city to go shopping or go out to eat.
I have always been puzzled how all these patriots will cower down so quick and do nothing. I understand being afraid to lose your comfortable life and hope all the horse shit goes away. But it’s not going anywhere and getting worse. And no one has the backbone to do anything for fear of prosecution, So when is it time to do something? I’m honestly asking.I never would have imagined this country dropping to this point.

Yes that's an interesting state law jurisdactional issue. And since the minor kid went interstate with the gun, that also creates a additional federal jurisdictional hook that could be used to gaff them all on additional federal charges, if the assisitant US Attorneys in either state would be so inclined, or the DOJ office out of DC decides to get involved, that maybe depending on who wins the election....

Right now, we don't know where he got the rifle. He's also free to exercise his 5th amendment right to keep his mouth shut.

So if he's asked where he got the rifle, he can choose not to answer the question or any other questions that are posed to him.

Being that he's 17, there is no doubt in my mind that the cops are now playing head-games with him to get him to talk.

Sometimes, no matter how much you tell these kids, they will always end up talking. By "cooperating" with the cops some folks think they will get out of a situation when all it does is make things worse.

Let's pray he keeps his mouth shut and gets a good attorney.