• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Lefty had his pistol in hand and did fake "hands up don't shoot" as a feint to try and close with Kyle. It wasn't till he advanced in again did the kid shoot. His decision making and shooting discrimination under pressure were nothing short of amazing. Even more so considering he had just been kicked and hit in the head with a skateboard. Kid is a stud.

M*****f*****s....

Those Fuckers were just getting warmed up!!!
1598498566578.png

Think about this. A 17 year old kid, no .mil training managed to basically run a one man break contact drill in the middle of a riot where multiple people were going after him. Most of the faggots these days that age would have fallen apart within seconds. Meanwhile, this motherfucker ends up on the ground (with a possible malfunction) and does work on these tards, one of which was going for/had a sidearm.

Now add some .mil experience and a small squad of guys to that mix and you'll see whats really up with these faggot rioters who will only do something when they outnumber you 30 to 1.

He got lucky, very fucking lucky.

The next guy won't be so.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
18 years old when the occurrence happened ... probably an angry dad that his 16 year old daughter won't keep her knees together. Regardless, play stupid games Win stupid prizes
From records it looks like he got over 12 years for it then violated parole conditions after, in AZ as well as WI. So given the length of the sentence would appear to be way more than that.

So we now have several individuals across the nation who have protected themselves and the prosecutors are trying to bury them under the jail on extremely trumped up charges. Soros is buying DA's left and right to keep his thugs from getting charged. When are we going to quit being distracted by the incidents and start holding corrupt DA's accountable for destroying people's lives?

hmmm. Seems like time for quiet work of serious folks is about to take place. needs to anyways.

I despise our governor here in CO, as well as the Denver mayor. BUT they are playing serious and making arrests for anyone protesting who does stuff that is out of line.
Im ok with law and order and taking down the folks who violate the rules.

Its pretty clear from the limited amount of news I catch the they aren't ok with Denver becoming like these other places.
We shall see though.....

So........does this not become a federal issue since he crossed state lines and if so doesn't it likely play in his favor? My understanding is feds only chase cases that are likely 100% convictable, otherwise they won't waste time. Am I wrong in my undestanding?

Think about this. A 17 year old kid, no .mil training managed to basically run a one man break contact drill in the middle of a riot where multiple people were going after him. Most of the faggots these days that age would have fallen apart within seconds. Meanwhile, this motherfucker ends up on the ground (with a possible malfunction) and does work on these tards, one of which was going for/had a sidearm.

Now add some .mil experience and a small squad of guys to that mix and you'll see whats really up with these faggot rioters who will only do something when they outnumber you 30 to 1.
I think sometimes we under estimate what the youngsters are capable of. I have a 17, 15 and 11 year old. They can do and perform more than we give them credit for.

So........does this not become a federal issue since he crossed state lines and if so doesn't it likely play in his favor? My understanding is feds only chase cases that are likely 100% convictable, otherwise they won't waste time. Am I wrong in my undestanding?
Something tells me they'll make an extra effort to convict this kid. It was obvious in the S. Carolina homeowners' case they do NOT want us fighting back against their Antifa mobs and will make examples of anyone that does.

Communism is here folks. There is going to come a point in the very near future we're going to have to do some deep cleaning.

From records it looks like he got over 12 years for it then violated parole conditions after, in AZ as well as WI. So given the length of the sentence would appear to be way more than that.

Crap, I miss that. Either I overlooked it or one of the links that it's on isn't working for me

Maybe the cops he originally met just gave him the blank thank you stare and wanted him to walk away.

So that was the guy that got his arm shot? Good.

And since he is a fellon that film clip with a gun in his hand is nice.

This putz is shown in the videos taking part in the attack on Kyle Rittenhouse... his got that wound while trying to shot Kyle at point blank, and Kyle got the drop on him. AWESOME! The more I find out about what actually happened there, the more impressed I am at how calm and restrained Kyle was. I wouldn't have stopped at wounding him in the arm if I was the one on the ground that's for sure. GREAT JOB KYLE!

I think sometimes we under estimate what the youngsters are capable of. I have a 17, 15 and 11 year old. They can do and perform more than we give them credit for.

Spoke to a Marine Corps Captain whos brother was a Major at Khe Sahn.

His brother had told him "The most violent thing in the world is an 18 year old kid with a KaBar"

I guess proper motivation plays a role.

26vid-kenosha-muzzle3-articleLarge.jpg
\

Photo NY Times article, prior to headshot kill (first shooting) showing a handgun muzzle flash. Sure seems like Rittenhouse thought he could be in danger, and needed to defend himself. Surprised MSM account didn't totally shred the kid.

What I'm wondering about is where were the rest of his comrade-in-arms. Remember that there was a group of armed citizens with him. How did he get separated from the rest of the group?

He got lucky, very fucking lucky.

The next guy won't be so.

yes, there was some luck there. but the kid did everything perfect. would i have knowingly and willingly traveled to the location when i knew there was going to be rioting? doubtful. BUT...we dont have all the facts on that. i can envision a circumstance or two where i would have been in it. but i WOULDNT have been out on the street.

i wouldnt have been so selective. if i were attacked in that situation, every swinging dick in the area with a weapon waiting to attack (like the one across the street with a stick dressed in black)would have taken a round center mass. anyone who took a shot would have gotten a round. the cocksucker who took a flying kick would have been shot. once it goes hot, i’m getting my money’s worth.

they want some, they’ll get some. but they arent going to like how it tastes.

one other thing, gents. dont forget your phrobis on the end of your weapon. honed to a razor’s edge. if you are going to a dance party, make sure you are wearing your dancing shoes.

Last edited:
What I'm wondering about is where were the rest of his comrade-in-arms. Remember that there was a group of armed citizens with him. How did he get separated from the rest of the group?

save that “comrade” shit for the commie pukes. far as i can tell, this kid deserves more respect than that.

save that “comrade” shit for the commie pukes. far as i can tell, this kid deserves more respect than that.

I was not using that term in the Marxist sense of the word. I'm an old fart and use to using out-of-use terms. Also see my previous postings saying that the kid deserves to be hailed as a hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3
Again from NYT article:

"He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away."

So group protecting dealership just might have been dispersing.

What amazes me is the compressed time frame of all this happening. Want Rittenhouse attorney to be a Perry Mason #1 defender.

Again from NYT article:

"He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away."

So group protecting dealership just might have been dispersing.

What amazes me is the compressed time frame of all this happening. Want Rittenhouse attorney to be a Perry Mason #1 defender.

New DM article has an interview with him prior to shooting where he states he is there to offer med service to anyone in need and rifle is for his personal protection.

Media gives him the Nick Sandmann character assassination treatment despite the innocent, even admirable, reasons he states he is there.

At the end of the interview he and a team mate walk into the neighborhood asking if anyone needs any sort of med aid and he offering his services. He states he is a certified EMT.

Perhaps during that tour was when he returned to only be prevented from rejoining his group.

Last edited:
Havent seen one Daily Mail article yet that mentions the pistol in the hand of "missing arm chunk pedo".

They point out "Man puts his hands up in submission" in the shots where the gun is not clearly visible and in those scenes where "arm chunk" is kneeling wishing he had never become a protester and the pistol is CLEARLY visible they just ignore it.

I understand DM is a dumb news source as are the others and this is all media bullshit.......the saving thing is the comments section......more support for KR and recognizing self defense than there is for those saying he should be locked away.

Evers, has already pissed LEO's off, by not standing with them. He knows that same LEO's said, "F You!" and are backing off in response. He needs Trumps help, to keep his voters from burning. He F'd himself and knows he will be a one term Gov. Mac
need help with the recall effort

At what point is our rights and freedom worth fighting for. I know they have been restricted out the ass in the 33 years I’ve been alive. What will we have in another 30 going at this pace? I wanted my children to grow and be proud to be a fucking American! The way I did. Not worrying about traveling to the city to go shopping or go out to eat.
I have always been puzzled how all these patriots will cower down so quick and do nothing. I understand being afraid to lose your comfortable life and hope all the horse shit goes away. But it’s not going anywhere and getting worse. And no one has the backbone to do anything for fear of prosecution, So when is it time to do something? I’m honestly asking.I never would have imagined this country dropping to this point.
who will organize it?

Reactions: Longshot231
From my understanding he had been helping someone who got hurt. He also went back to render aid to the firsts dude he shot and called paramedics to the scene before the mob turned on him again.

Reactions: bullseye13
From my understanding he had been helping someone who got hurt. He also went back to render aid to the firsts dude he shot and called paramedics to the scene before the mob turned on him again.

I saw the video of him attempting to render aid to the first terrorist that he shot but was wondering how he got separated before that. So giving first aid to someone earlier makes sense.

Lesson learned, NEVER leave the group alone. If one is going to participate as a protection force against rioters and terrorists, the smallest maneuver elements need to be 4-man fire teams. The protection force needs to be of sufficient size to have a lot of 4-man fire teams, along with the organization, leadership and communication assets organic to that organization.

We've seen enough examples of the terrorist SOP of isolating single members of a protection force then attacking that member.

I saw the video of him attempting to render aid to the first terrorist that he shot but was wondering how he got separated before that. So giving first aid to someone earlier makes sense.

Lesson learned, NEVER leave the group alone. If one is going to participate as a protection force against rioters and terrorists, the smallest maneuver elements need to be 4-man fire teams. The protection force needs to be of sufficient size to have a lot of 4-man fire teams, along with the organization, leadership and communication assets organic to that organization.

We've seen enough examples of the terrorist SOP of isolating single members of a protection force then attacking that member.

Watching this video it looks to me like he may have been told “get back to X position”

Angry dude in red shirt is the first casualty.