• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Press says he was front row at the Jan. 30 Trump rally in Iowa.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally

His tiktok with a video from the Trump rally apparently still works:

And why wouldn't a Patriot be there.

Remember the press poo pooing the attendance of the Pulse Nightclub shooters Dad being at a Hillary rally?

Dumb journalism.

Where is Brian Ross to sneer "He was a member of the Tea Party!"

Oh yeah he got fired for crashing the stock market when he lied about Flynn.

At what point is our rights and freedom worth fighting for. I know they have been restricted out the ass in the 33 years I’ve been alive. What will we have in another 30 going at this pace? I wanted my children to grow and be proud to be a fucking American! The way I did. Not worrying about traveling to the city to go shopping or go out to eat.
I have always been puzzled how all these patriots will cower down so quick and do nothing. I understand being afraid to lose your comfortable life and hope all the horse shit goes away. But it’s not going anywhere and getting worse. And no one has the backbone to do anything for fear of prosecution, So when is it time to do something? I’m honestly asking.I never would have imagined this country dropping to this point.

It’s good to have an opinion, I respect you and everyone for that.

This is not my fight to lose, if I ever feel that my rights are threatened in a way they will not recover. I’ll make my decision then.

Everyone is different.

There is no right or wrong answer to the question “Would you be willing to die or go to prison over this issue?”
It is a personal choice.

There are a lot of people that like to talk on the internet about what they would do.

There are also a lot of people that like telling others what to do, when in fact they would never put them self in the same situation.

This young man made his decision to do what he did, he has that right. Everything we do has some sort of consequences.
I’m not arguing that he didn’t shoot those others in self defense.
Watch the video, that is clear.

I’m sure a jury will decide who was right and who was wrong in this situation, not an internet forum.

In the meantime he gets to sit and wait.

But if he wasn’t there, we wouldn’t be talking about it.

It’s good to have an opinion, I respect you and everyone for that.

This is not my fight to lose, if I ever feel that my rights are threatened in a way they will not recover. I’ll make my decision then.

Everyone is different.

There is no right or wrong answer to the question “Would you be willing to die or go to prison over this issue?”
It is a personal choice.

There are a lot of people that like to talk on the internet about what they would do.

There are also a lot of people that like telling others what to do, when in fact they would never put them self in the same situation.

This young man made his decision to do what he did, he has that right. Everything we do has some sort of consequences.
I’m not arguing that he didn’t shoot those others in self defense.
Watch the video, that is clear.

I’m sure a jury will decide who was right and who was wrong in this situation, not an internet forum.

In the meantime he gets to sit and wait.

But if he wasn’t there, we wouldn’t be talking about it.
I understand your view and stance. Not going to argue. This young man made his choice and will have to face the consequences for it. I have nothing but respect and support for him.

It’s unbelievable to me though, that all of a sudden the law matters and applies to him. How many of these blm/antifa/nfac thugs have been locked up for their shit? White or black. They are being made into social justice hero’s, while real patriots have to set back and watch or face the consequences for their actions when they are fed up.

Agreed. It‘s a shitty deal.

The media is definitely on their side(BLM) at the moment and watching the media only increases a lot of people’s anger. (you, others and myself)

Thats the goal behind it, they (the media)have a motive for doing this.

Agreed. It‘s a shitty deal.

The media is definitely on their side(BLM) at the moment and watching the media only increases a lot of people’s anger. (you, others and myself)

Thats the goal behind it, they (the media)have a motive for doing this.
Absolutely. Got rid of the TVs in my house over 3 years ago because of that reason. Very seldom get on social media for reasons other than buy/sell trade. Can’t stand the propaganda shit my children are taught at school anymore.

Everyone on this damn site is always talking about how we need to do something, and finally someone does, and it appears to be self defense and half of you fucks persecute him and his actions, who gives a fuck if he’s from another state, I bet if they were burning down your fucking business you would have been damn glad to see this guy show up. Y’all are bitching about more gun laws, but it really ain’t gonna matter if you set by and watch your shit burn without doin a fucking thing about it.
I just want to know how many of the three people with holes weren’t from that town/state....

This should answers some questions or reinforce the answer if any patriot wonders what would cops do if he engaged armed communist mobs. The kid was very pro cop, at least before they arrested him. When asked "What side are the cops on?" one person commented 'They're on their own side, and you're not on it.'

The commie that earned a blown off bicep had a gun, feigned surrender with his 'hands up, don't shoot' act and then tried to wrestle the AR from the kid.
The kid was smart and had a sling on his gun.

Last edited:
I just want to know how many of the three people with holes weren’t from that town/state....
Lefty and Skate or Die both have criminal records in WI, not heard anything on Cue ball or his ID yet.

Lefty is from West Allis, the other two are from Silver Lake and Kenosha from news conference here about 44-45 minutes in.

Last edited:
At what point is our rights and freedom worth fighting for. I know they have been restricted out the ass in the 33 years I’ve been alive. What will we have in another 30 going at this pace? I wanted my children to grow and be proud to be a fucking American! The way I did. Not worrying about traveling to the city to go shopping or go out to eat.
I have always been puzzled how all these patriots will cower down so quick and do nothing. I understand being afraid to lose your comfortable life and hope all the horse shit goes away. But it’s not going anywhere and getting worse. And no one has the backbone to do anything for fear of prosecution, So when is it time to do something? I’m honestly asking.I never would have imagined this country dropping to this point.
I have work to do, bills to pay, and a family to support. That is the problem with conservatives.... We actually give a shit. It makes us weak against an enemy that doesn't have 2 fucks to spare and isn't invested in the system. Wish it weren't that way but internet talk is cheap. You come on up to Wisconsin and show us how to do it. I'll wait.

I understand your view and stance. Not going to argue. This young man made his choice and will have to face the consequences for it. I have nothing but respect and support for him.

It’s unbelievable to me though, that all of a sudden the law matters and applies to him. How many of these blm/antifa/nfac thugs have been locked up for their shit? White or black. They are being made into social justice hero’s, while real patriots have to set back and watch or face the consequences for their actions when they are fed up.
Called this shit weeks ago when it started.
Wrong team is going to get steam rolled by the media/courts.

R

I have work to do, bills to pay, and a family to support. That is the problem with conservatives.... We actually give a shit. It makes us weak against an enemy that doesn't have 2 fucks to spare and isn't invested in the system. Wish it weren't that way but internet talk is cheap. You come on up to Wisconsin and show us how to do it. I'll wait.
Never said I was the one. I asked a question. I also have a job, bills, wife, 3 young daughters. I can’t do shit by myself, nor can you or anyone else. You just reinforced the fact that all is alpha males would rather fight with each other.

Never said I was the one. I asked a question. I also have a job, bills, wife, 3 young daughters. I can’t do shit by myself, nor can you or anyone else. You just reinforced the fact that all is alpha males would rather fight with each other.
Not my point at all. We talk, the commies do. That is my point. We're all invested and busy. I assure you I am much more dangerous than 10 Antifa bitches but I have stuff to do. That's our problem.

Thats called being a taxpayer and responsible, productive member of society. Who else is going to work to support this country?

Thats called being a taxpayer and responsible, productive member of society. Who else is going to work to support this country?
Not so sure the country needs my support. At least not the government of my country. They take my taxes and give welfare to people that refuse to work, old people that never planned, foreign countries that hate us. I do love my COUNTRY, never much been a fan of my government. By that I mean elected officials. I have a deep love and respect for the intent if the men who set it up, however, things have been getting further off the rails for close to a century. I fear we are nearing the end.

Last edited:
guy with the handgun that got his arm shot was one of susan rosenberg's.

v0qfuh.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 338dude
Any patriots that are involved with protecting what is theirs need to mask up. The identity concealment factor of the masks works for both sides. The media keeps pushing the mask subject for the rioter's benefit. When the leftists can't identify the patriots that squash these riots, you will surely see the mask mandates go away.

So I don’t see this as a headline on any lamestream media right now and only see it as a tiny story on a couple. Guess to much evidence to counter the narrative they wanted?

That coveted #conuskill

I also can't see how shooting people from an angry mob, where it has been proven numerous times over the last few weeks/months will at best KO you or at worst, kill you, is even remotely considered murder.

Not sure what all led up to it, but from my understanding he didn't fire a round until he was being attacked/pursued. Am I wrong about that?

If thats the case, this kid did exactly what he needed to do in the situation that has played with the same end for whoever was being targeted/pursued.

This also goes to show that it doesn't pay, no matter how much one is in the right, to be in a defensive or maneuver element during hostile operations.

It's tactically more advantageous to be in a concealed overwatch position considering any aftermath and actions taken by politically motivated prosecutors.

Think about this. A 17 year old kid, no .mil training managed to basically run a one man break contact drill in the middle of a riot where multiple people were going after him. Most of the faggots these days that age would have fallen apart within seconds. Meanwhile, this motherfucker ends up on the ground (with a possible malfunction) and does work on these tards, one of which was going for/had a sidearm.

Now add some .mil experience and a small squad of guys to that mix and you'll see whats really up with these faggot rioters who will only do something when they outnumber you 30 to 1.