• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Screenshot_20200827-073053_Memo.jpg
Screenshot_20200827-073102_Memo.jpg

Watching this video it looks to me like he may have been told “get back to X position”

Angry dude in red shirt is the first casualty.

The terrorist got his "shoot me" wish.

IMHO the reason that the democrats are in charge of these troubled cities is because people voted them into office. I feel sorry for the God fearing conservatives that live there but the rest of the jerks that voted the marxists in office don't get sympathy from me.

If an organization was going to offer protection for a business or homeowner, FIRST find out what party they belong to. Get the official record of elections they voted in. It is public record.

If the business or home owner is a democrat, let them find their own protection. They need to reap the consequences of what they have sewn.

So guess we're figuring out Go Fund Me is part of the leftist terror support system funneling money to people supporting their causes.

Shot in a protest? That qualifies you for $100,000 bonus.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Another lesson.
Dont wear square toe Ariats when its possible you might have to run.

I can haul ass in my cowboy boots for a bit.
But nothing like my LaSportiva hiking boots or trail runners.

And yes, splitting out of groups is bad. Should have been multiple support folks who went to assist the folks Pedo man was messing with.

Those Fuckers were just getting warmed up!!!
View attachment 7408968

I wonder how many would donate if they were more truthful in their evaluation of the situation,

The factually correct “Domestic abuser shot while trying to avenge the death of a convicted pedophile who was killed while attacking a child” I guess doesn’t tug at the heart strings in quite the same way.

Copied from Instagram Post

To clear something up about Kyle legally carry a weapon at 17. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
U.S. Code
Notes
prev next
(a)
The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)
the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Interesting tidbit...

Really glad I stumbled upon this white supremacist circle jerk. I'll be directing everyone here to prove just how violent and worthless this mob of you are. Btw, Kyle was not legally allowed to possess that weapon in Wisconsin, weird how you "law and order" don't care about that. Legally, anything that happened after that is 100% his fault. If you're driving without a license and a car hits you, YOU get in trouble because you shouldn't have been on the road in the first place. He wasn't acting in self defense, but his asshole will need some self defense in jail 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and Jgunner
Really glad I stumbled upon this white supremacist circle jerk. I'll be directing everyone here to prove just how violent and worthless this mob of you are. Btw, Kyle was not legally allowed to possess that weapon in Wisconsin, weird how you "law and order" don't care about that. Legally, anything that happened after that is 100% his fault. If you're driving without a license and a car hits you, YOU get in trouble because you shouldn't have been on the road in the first place. He wasn't acting in self defense, but his asshole will need some self defense in jail 🥰🥰

A little free advice: When you're playing antifafag this weekend, don't attack the guy holding a rifle with your bitch skateboard.

From what I’ve seen, it was likely a self defense shooting. However, what they will argue on is that he didn’t have to be there in the first place carrying around an AR and two that property is not worth human life. That will be the argument and the jury will have to decide. It’s sad that you cannot even protect what is yours these days without fear of repercussions. All of the video I have seen has shown the dude clearly outnumbered, fallen getting beaten by multiple attackers and multiple clips of a BLM dude reaching for a pistol and one pic even shows him with a pistol. So it’s hard to argue that at that point he wasn’t in fear for his life. Their only argument is that he didn’t have to be there and that he put himself in that situation. In that situation, how was this dude not as justified as one of the officers that started this whole mess? That is the conundrum.
So you are saying that a scantly clad women who is raped at a bar brought in on herself, because she didn't have to dress that way nor be at that bar?

The kid had the same rights to be in that location as the rioters. He also has the same rights to defend himself with what ever tools possible.

Say a guy (me) goes to Costco with a concealed weapon. He then uses the weapon to defend himself. Are you saying he should now be charged with murder, because he could have went to Sam's Club instead?

Damn you got me. You idiots really think I'm gonna get triggered by your big mean non PC words? You got the wrong one 😊

So if you are so brave, why don't you go to a Trump rally or any conservative rally and talk tough like you do here?

Reactions: TheMammoth
If he was protecting his business, kill away, but like someone stated earlier, you better have a clear understanding of the law.

He was protecting businesses with a large group, and they were asked to be there. There are multiple videos of his group interacting with the cops earlier in the night and being told b the cops they were happy they were there.

The first head shot was a looter, who is earlier on video trying to physically antagonize the guys there to protect the businesses into shooting him. (He is also a convicted pedophile so... public service to dome him as far as I am concerned.)

He is on video calling 911 after doming the violent looter in the red shirt, he is then attacked by multiple individuals who chase and threaten him, one who beat him with a skate board and the other pulled a gun (who was a convicted felon and NOT allowed to own a gun).

The law seems clear, and the police in the area do not seem enthusiastic about this charge. The DA and Governor on the other hand are far left communists or at the least communist sympathizers. I hope it doesnt stick.

So you are saying that a scantly clad women who is raped at a bar brought in on herself, because she didn't have to dress that way nor be at that bar?

The kid had the same rights to be in that location as the rioters. He also has the same rights to defend himself with what ever tools possible.

Say a guy (me) goes to Costco with a concealed weapon. He then uses the weapon to defend himself. Are you saying he should now be charged with murder, because he could have went to Sam's Club instead?
He technically didn't have a right to be there. It was past curfew and he had illegal possession of that weapon. Just basic facts.

Reactions: dragman
It took a 17 y.o. kid, to do what some of us, said needed to be done. The protest in Kenosha was "peaceful". Go figure, even tho the Natl. Guard was there, they were in the background. I'm not condoning just going out and shooting people, That's WRONG, but, that 17 y.o. had more balls than most of us sitting on here, bitching and whining. NOW, the Dipshi*^ are saying, the "violence has to stop!" Too little, too late, IMHO. Mac
eta: I was going to donate to his defense fund, but, noticed the "Go Fund Me" account was taken down.