• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Oh you still think I'm a dude? I'm guessing you've never had a dildo up the ass. Shame, prostate stimulation is a wonderful sensation for a man.

joined 31 minutes ago... lol your time here is ending soon I would guess hahaha.

edit: yep.

Really glad I stumbled upon this white supremacist circle jerk. I'll be directing everyone here to prove just how violent and worthless this mob of you are. Btw, Kyle was not legally allowed to possess that weapon in Wisconsin, weird how you "law and order" don't care about that. Legally, anything that happened after that is 100% his fault. If you're driving without a license and a car hits you, YOU get in trouble because you shouldn't have been on the road in the first place. He wasn't acting in self defense, but his asshole will need some self defense in jail 🥰🥰
Bye bye now...

swatting cat.gif

Guys - do not even reply to posters like H4thel. It plays right into his game of getting attention and making some point for him. He joined less than an hour ago and is a troll. Be smarter than people like that.

Another lesson.
Dont wear square toe Ariats when its possible you might have to run.

I can haul ass in my cowboy boots for a bit.
But nothing like my LaSportiva hiking boots or trail runners.

And yes, splitting out of groups is bad. Should have been multiple support folks who went to assist the folks Pedo man was messing with.
When people say Kyle did everything perfect, I was going to say he needs some Danners. I can run, jog, bike and hike in them just like tennis shoes.

Reactions: powdahound76
When people say Kyle did everything perfect, I was going to say he needs some Danners. I can run, jog, bike and hike in them just like tennis shoes.

FWIW, combat boots was the most comfortable footwear that I ever wore until it got wet.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Really glad I stumbled upon this white supremacist circle jerk. I'll be directing everyone here to prove just how violent and worthless this mob of you are. Btw, Kyle was not legally allowed to possess that weapon in Wisconsin, weird how you "law and order" don't care about that. Legally, anything that happened after that is 100% his fault. If you're driving without a license and a car hits you, YOU get in trouble because you shouldn't have been on the road in the first place. He wasn't acting in self defense, but his asshole will need some self defense in jail 🥰🥰

Pretty sure you fucking retards stopped giving a shit about law and order once you started violent protests, rioting and arson, just to name a few of the more peaceful ways you've demonstrated that you're nothing but animals. Funny how when the ball bounces the other way all you can do is cry about what's illegal.

You started what you have coming. All bets are off now.

Don't worry, I pack more than a skateboard 😉

What your girlfriend’s dildo up your ass?

Oh you still think I'm a dude? I'm guessing you've never had a dildo up the ass. Shame, prostate stimulation is a wonderful sensation for a man.

For being as woke as she claimed to be it was both sexist and homophobic for her to assume that only dudes can have girlfriends.

The fact that the media IMMEDIATELY started screaming that this kid is a white supremacist with ZERO evidence is only further evidence of the rising pogrom against whites.
The topper there, Kyle is HISPANIC.

Sadly it didn't stop MSM from trying to paint Zimmerman with that false slur either but it ultimately worked out in his favor.

Reactions: deersniper
Is that a record?

Forgive me for making this assertion and there is no harm intended to the moderators. If he/she/it wasn't banned they would have had to apologize to ArmyJerry.

Guys - do not even reply to posters like H4thel. It plays right into his game of getting attention and making some point for him. He joined less than an hour ago and is a troll. Be smarter than people like that.
^^^ This.

Just report and move on.

She/he/it whatever gender it identifies as are looking for the fight and the outrage.

LL has it right. Optics matter. Trolls beget more trolls. Report and move on!

Sirhr

I look at it another way. What a fucked up country we have become where a 17 year old kid believes that he is what stands between civilization and the mob. I don't think he should have been there, I don't think his parents should have let him go. But the true shame is on the supposed adults who have completely abdicated their duties to their communities because what? Because they thought it might be a good election strategy against the bad orange man?

So you are saying that a scantly clad women who is raped at a bar brought in on herself, because she didn't have to dress that way nor be at that bar?

The kid had the same rights to be in that location as the rioters. He also has the same rights to defend himself with what ever tools possible.

Say a guy (me) goes to Costco with a concealed weapon. He then uses the weapon to defend himself. Are you saying he should now be charged with murder, because he could have went to Sam's Club instead?

I think you are misunderstanding what I wrote. Don’t ask me, I believe in everything that you posted. What I put is an example of what the prosecution is going to bring up and to after. As far as I’m concerned he was justified. Dude carrying the pistol was a felon illegally in possession of said pistol. I wonder what he planned on doing with it? One of the other guys that attacked him was a registered sex offender, etc. Of course you won’t see this on the news. But it doesn’t matter what the facts are, I’m telling you what the prosecution will be bringing up. Go back and read my posts in every thread on this subject. You will find I’m very much in favor of this kid.

He technically didn't have a right to be there. It was past curfew and he had illegal possession of that weapon. Just basic facts.

The acid test on this would be if he had performed with a legal requirements to possess the firearm and ammunition. The legal requirement for him to possess the firearm at his age is a hunter's safety class. If he did, then he's good to go if not then he broke the law and have no right to be where he was with a firearm.

So, is there a way to look up if somebody has taken the hunter safety class and passed?

Reactions: TxWelder35

So he’s a minor .

The acid test on this would be if he had performed with a legal requirements to possess the firearm and ammunition. The legal requirement for him to possess the firearm at his age is a hunter's safety class. If he did, then he's good to go if not then he broke the law and have no right to be where he was with a firearm.

So, is there a way to look up if somebody has taken the hunter safety class and passed?

I’m betting he was raised right and probably has multiple critters under his belt with all associated legal requirements to do so.

What kind of liberal trash raised a piece of shit like h4?

Last edited:
Reactions: abizdafuzz
I think you are misunderstanding what I wrote. Don’t ask me, I believe in everything that you posted. Go back and read my posts in every thread on this subject. You will find I’m very much in favor of this kid.
I know, and I know who you are per-se . I was being rhetorical really.
I meant absolutely nothing towards you personally. I know I used the word "YOU" but more meant it towards anyone reading it. I miss @Veer_G he understood and corrected my writing.

I know, and I know who you are per-se . I was being rhetorical really.
I meant absolutely nothing towards you personally. I know I used the word "YOU" but more meant it towards anyone reading it. I miss @Veer_G he understood and corrected my writing.

I got you. It’s all good. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t coming across the wrong way! Phew!

• Love
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I don't think possession means what some people think it does... LOL
That is obvious.
Where I grew up (Missouri) I was in possession of two long guns from when I was 12. My dad signed the paperwork for the purchase, but it was my money that paid for them and they were in my hands several days a week for many years. They are still in my safe.

So being chased by attackers armed with guns
So having people throw Molotov cocktails at him
So having people try to beat him to death

Then they want to charge him with a crime for protecting his life?

I call utter BULL until the police and the "justice" system find their nuts and go arrest those terrorizing the city and rampaging around.

Where are the police going and arresting the violent mob?

Oh and then when the police told the guy to move on when he went to them so he went home, then they want to charge him with some kind of "fleeing"
MORE BULL!

Either the police are told to do their job and protect the city, or they need to let the citizens have a freed hand.

No more of this COWARDLY B.S. from the local authorities should be tolerated.

Either you DO the job the citizens pay you for, and keep law and order.
OR you get the hell out of the way and STFU when citizens do what they have to do, because the law won't.

Outstanding!
giphy.gif

Anybody know if there’s a legitimate defence fund site?