• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse arrested for murder

Skateboard fags don't have main arteries or did the bullet cauterize it?

The brachial arteries run down the sides of the arm, IIRC correctly.

I don't think the bullet hit the bone. One of the threads on this topic - and I've lost track of them all - showed a picture of Lefty leaving the hospital with a wound covering and a drain, but no signs of external fixation. Had the bullet hit the bone, it would have likely done far more damage.

I don't think the bullet hit the bone. One of the threads on this topic - and I've lost track of them all - showed a picture of Lefty leaving the hospital with a wound covering and a drain, but no signs of external fixation. Had the bullet hit the bone, it would have likely done far more damage.
Dream killer

Last edited:

If it had hit the bone, he likely would be sporting a stump. POS should consider himself lucky to be alive at all.

1598562697780.png

R

What happened to the thread about the cop who supposedly supports him? Did mods unfuck the pit because there are only, like, three fucking threads about the same shit or was it mistaken info?

I just noticed his hat. So he’s an Antifa Medic, screaming he needs a f*n medic?!?!

“I’m a lefty with one woke right arm” sounds like a new pop music tune...

This is interesting. Watched all the vid pretty closely, didn’t catch this, but this could be a critical aspect in Kyles favor. The initial shots were not all his. Even the-red-pedo-midget throwing the brick in the bag was not the first action. A dude behind pedi-midget actually fired a round over Kyles head in the air. That was the first shot while he was still running away.

The president can only pardon federal charges.

Also, here’s a compilation of almost all the vids:

Does it look like, to anyone else, that Kyle’s buddies are some of the first responders that helped lefty with a TQ?

If it is a tranny then it doesn't make a difference what it looks like.

My standards are beautiful women with beautiful personalities. Both of those qualities are rare commodities in modern women. So those standards are admittedly high but not compromised regardless of the time of day.

Strike 1: It's a Tranny. There's nothing acceptable about a tranny, even if it looks like a beautiful woman. It's still a tranny.
Strike 2: It's also ugly. Not only is a tranny mentally ill. It is even worse because it thinks it's beautiful.
Ok. Just was worried that I needed to make sure.

Reactions: Longshot231
Skateboard fags don't have main arteries or did the bullet cauterize it?
As the arm appears in the picture, the arteries are below that. If the bullet would have impacted about an inch lower, both the ulnar and radial branches of the brachial artery would have been destroyed.

Does it look like, to anyone else, that Kyle’s buddies are some of the first responders that helped lefty with a TQ?

They certainly do look like part of the earlier flannel/Hawaiian shirt group shown in several videos. They one thing I've not seen is video of Kyle with that specific group.

There were a couple of groups there. There is another video of a group coordinating with the Blm group... boogiebois...antifa.. who knows, but they specifically said “as long as your against the gov... we are with you”...

that was not Kyle’s group but not exactly all in uniform to tell apart clearly.

...but... I’d also add this... Kyle stopped to help the first red-pedo-midget he shot...

Reactions: Lesch
Every A.M., when his cell door opens up, he's going to look at that arm, with a scar, and say, "Boy, was I, a dumbFu*^!". Mac:ROFLMAO:
has anyone other than the self defense guy (kyle) actually been arrested?

I don’t know about any of that fake news your spreading, but I’m sure he’s gonna be a vegan from here on out. The sight of raw meat is sure to make him pass out the rest of his days.
I might be wrong, but, I thought he (missing chunk of meat guy) had a record and was in possession of a handgun. Read so much crap, I may be lost. Mac

It is with great satisfaction that I read the comment threads across all platforms on the Internet today, to see that the Hard Left is scrambling in the face of every single video which shows a picture perfect example of an innocent person defending themselves against the Insane Hard Left, when forced. I'm looking for the best way to donate to Kyle Rittenhouse's legal defense fund so that he has a robust financial reserve to draw from, when the time comes. Thanks, and good luck out there!

This is interesting. Watched all the vid pretty closely, didn’t catch this, but this could be a critical aspect in Kyles favor. The initial shots were not all his. Even the-red-pedo-midget throwing the brick in the bag was not the first action. A dude behind pedi-midget actually fired a round over Kyles head in the air. That was the first shot while he was still running away.

I noticed this too. There are a number of shots heard before pedo-midget is seen nose diving on the pavement.What are the chances that the guy shooting from behind pedo-midget actually doming him instead of Kyle? Wasnt there a video of Kyle saying "I didnt shoot him" as hes running away from the crowd chasing after him?

It is with great satisfaction that I read the comment threads across all platforms on the Internet today, to see that the Hard Left is scrambling in the face of every single video which shows a picture perfect example of an innocent person defending themselves against the Insane Hard Left, when forced. I'm looking for the best way to donate to Kyle Rittenhouse's legal defense fund so that he has a robust financial reserve to draw from, when the time comes. Thanks, and good luck out there!

Comments are my canary in the coal mine......

If they arrest Pantyfa Medic, We The People will never hear about it. My sole satisfaction is with all the comment threads across all social media platforms loudly proclaiming how in the right Kyle Rittenhouse was. It is our saving grace to have these comment threads. Yahoo has "temporarily suspended" theirs under the disguise of a motivation for peace, but we all know they've been getting absolutely destroyed in their comment sections for quite awhile now, and as we get closer to the election they want to silence as many of us as they can. Never gonna happen.

Reactions: Bender
From all the videos, its defensive. I'm still curious about what pedo dude was doing or had as far as a weapon to get shot. I'm inder the impression there had to be something as the kid had restraint even after blasting the 2 faggots that tried to kick him on the ground; whereas adrenaline could have easily just had him spraying rounds at that point.

When he gets out he can come hang out at my house for a while. I'll also have to teach him to not run down the middle of a fucking street and to break off to the side so you can funnel any pursuers between houses/alleys/ets and control the way you egress as well as cut down on the directions a threat can come at you from.

eta - Did anyone else see the video done by some guy wandering around who ended up walking up to the guy shot in the arm and A. what a total whiny faggot the guy that was shot was and B. they all basically got into an argument over noone knowing how to use a tourniquet?

Last edited:

Ok sorry, last one... this brought a tear to my eye. The overwhelming financial donation support for Kyle Rittenhouse by a public that knows the truth. This site is completely overwhelmed with donations, so I'm looking for the next best one, if anyone knows it. What I don't understand is how a site could get overwhelmed with $14,000. They should've been able to handle it up to $250K.

Could be internally fixated. We leave wounds open and put Vac dressings on them if worried about infection.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm still curious about what pedo dude was doing or had as far as a weapon to get shot.

You'll have to search for it but I've seen it, there's a Twitter vid of him chasing the kid through a parking lot and throwing a Molotov at him.

Reactions: Bender
You'll have to search for it but I've seen it, there's a Twitter vid of him chasing the kid through a parking lot and throwing a Molotov at him.

Which was supposedly in a plastic container.......

Also seen people suggesting it may have been pop cans inside a bag, like a little weighted clunker weapon, either way 🤷🏼‍♂️