• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's talk about China, their different cultures and goals.

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
Since we may we'll be getting kinetic with the PRC, time to discuss their internal workings and goals.

China is not homogeneous. There are the Han, other Chinese and everyone else. This may be of some utility in dealing with them.

Two of the best sources to get a feel for what really goes on within China are these two gentlemen. They are no longer in China, and can report what they experienced first-hand. Much better than programmatic crap from official sources.

This guy (serpentza) and Laowhy86 (a play on Laowai, or foreigner,) lived in and toured China on motorcycle for about 10 years. They know the culture inside and out.

Peruse their videos, pick one of interest, grab a beverage and enjoy.

Anyone with additional experience, please weigh in.

Last edited:
Fuck the CCP and their Mil-Industrial complex, companies like Huanic/Holosun, Swampfox, OLight, Fenix, etc., etc.
and fuck the traitors who continue to speak positively of that CCP chinesium.

Hey holosun fangirlz- the CCP has ICBMs pointed at us, and the CCP intentionally allowed the Wuhan flu to spread internationally, you selfish, narcissistic, short sighted, democrat leaning, POS. Fuck your mother.

China_Made_In_Meme.jpeg
ChinaCommentOnBuyingBidens.png
ChinaDogLeashBiden.jpeg
ChinaMeme.jpeg
ChinaVirusCellMeme.jpeg

Last edited:
Know your enemy.

When you have 1.4 billion people who have been fed a steady diet of PRC-style CNN & MSNBC all their lives, it's an uphill battle. When we have a blundering leadership hell-bent on wrecking everything to save us from climate change or whatever, it's an even tougher fight.

Worthwhile to figure out what makes the other guy tick. IMO.

I will just say that the latest influx of those from India & China cannot drive worth warm spit. Of course do not get in their way as they drive those BMW’s, Porsche 4 door sedans, MB, Lexus, and yes even the Lambo SUV.

Maxwell

Reactions: Cardboard55
Let's say that Russia is feeling ambitious and they continue to march south from Ukraine. Having the Red Army so spread out, it seems like the entire eastern portion of Russia is ripe for take over. Would China do that? It's where most of the resources are, and China desperately needs gas and oil.

Let's say that Russia is feeling ambitious and they continue to march south from Ukraine. Having the Red Army so spread out, it seems like the entire eastern portion of Russia is ripe for take over. Would China do that? It's where most of the resources are, and China desperately needs gas and oil.
No value.

Never been a better opportunity than now to take down USA and they better strike while the irons hot because they know if USA people go all Declaration of Independence it means another 246 years of schlonging.

My guess is the only reason China hasn't started a war is they wouldn't have anyplace to sell their exports. They already have a handle on the US economy and the White House. The Russian economy couldn't support buying Chinese exports.

Reactions: Jgunner
Their culture is trash, and they need to be put into another century of shame.

Not calling covid a biological attack was always suspicious, it was obvious like 1-2weeks in that it was a engineered virus from their state run wuhan virus lab, plus it occurring right as the fee Taiwan thing was really starting to gain steam, yeahhhh

My guess is the only reason China hasn't started a war is they wouldn't have anyplace to sell their exports. They already have a handle on the US economy and the White House. The Russian economy couldn't support buying Chinese exports.

That and they are a paper tiger

Not calling covid a biological attack was always suspicious, it was obvious like 1-2weeks in that it was a engineered virus from their state run wuhan virus lab, plus it occurring right as the fee Taiwan thing was really starting to gain steam, yeahhhh
Hong Kong had the steam.

Fauci funded it.

Reactions: TurboTrout
China has been yelling about Taiwan for decades, but hasn't done a thing about it, beyond saber rattling. They're even less likely to invade, after seeing the US not f'ing around on Ukraine and verbally supporting Taiwan. Their window has long since closed.

Reactions: TurboTrout
No value.

Never been a better opportunity than now to take down USA and they better strike while the irons hot because they know if USA people go all Declaration of Independence it means another 246 years of schlonging.

No value.

Honey I'm off to Schlong the Chinese .
fc5604d65eb8357bc317f70b5a88a823.jpg

China has been yelling about Taiwan for decades, but hasn't done a thing about it, beyond saber rattling. They're even less likely to invade, after seeing the US not f'ing around on Ukraine and verbally supporting Taiwan. Their window has long since closed.
Ha, ha, ha…..US support of Ukraine, Taiwan…. Stop it you are killing me.

I’ve been meaning to make a shirt out of some of this. We should bring back these contests.

contest-kill-100-people-og.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: pmclaine

We helped engineer it, they produced/leaked it, and the only way to cover it up was to put a puppet in the WH.

They are no doubt laughing their asses off right now as the stupid, fucking Democrats just passed their idiotic climate bill. While we deliberately hobble our energy industry, so we can install wind mills, they are doubling down on fossil fuels. Which is the intelligent and wise thing to do.

They are no doubt laughing their asses off right now as the stupid, fucking Democrats just passed their idiotic climate bill. While we deliberately hobble our energy industry, so we can install wind mills, they are doubling down on fossil fuels. Which is the intelligent and wise thing to do.
There is strong symbolism here…….

Reactions: Cardboard55
We helped engineer it, they produced/leaked it, and the only way to cover it up was to put a puppet in the WH.

Which puppet?

My biggest fault with Trump (voted for him x2) was he knew covid was majorly overblown BS, but wanted to win the election sooo bad he read the room and didn’t go scorched earth on the one thing he should have.

Reactions: Jgunner
Fuck the CCP and their Mil-Industrial complex, companies like Huanic/Holosun, Swampfox, OLight, Fenix, etc., etc.
and fuck the traitors who continue to speak positively of that CCP chinesium.

Hey holosun fangirlz- the CCP has ICBMs pointed at us, and the CCP intentionally allowed the Wuhan flu to spread internationally, you selfish, narcissistic, short sighted, democrat leaning, POS. Fuck your mother.

I understand you and some others have a raging hardon about how horrible holoson is for being made in China.
Your jingoistic attempts to call people who simply judge products on the actual merits of the specific products "traitors" is pretty over the top, I mean that kind of blatant propaganda is a bit obvious these days.

You probably don't understand why I laugh at your misplaced rage and attempts at appealing to nationalism to get people to pay for more expensive products that are assembled somewhere else.

Do you have any actual clue about how much of everything that is sold in the USA today is made in China, assembled in China or built from Chinese components? Even your local pharmacy is filled with stuff that can be traced back to China.
Even many of the things that you think of as "made in the USA" are made out of Chinese parts and materials.
I'll bet if you tear apart your "patriotic flashlight company" product you'll find deep down Chinese made materials or parts.

Instead of whining about Holoson, how about you boycott Walmart and get others to do so as well?
Have you completely boycotted our entertainment and sports industries that are beholden to Chinese money & gotten others to do so as well?
Have you looked into how much of your local food production is actually owned by Chinese companies?

Wind mills are shit, lived next to a ton, energy prices were still high, lots of them were feathered as they broke, occasionally would see one burn, only people they are good for are the installers and people who fix them.

Even off shore sailboats don’t do the wind generators much, most just run solar and shed non essential electrics, as in you ain’t going to spin up a AC and have a ice maker

Which puppet?

My biggest fault with Trump (voted for him x2) was he knew covid was majorly overblown BS, but wanted to win the election sooo bad he read the room and didn’t go scorched earth on the one thing he should have.

He played it “safe”..

There are way worse ways to spend 15 minutes than watching any of these

There is strong symbolism here…….

"Rogue blades of whirling fiery doom menace tranquil countryside"

Wind mills are shit, lived next to a ton, energy prices were still high, lots of them were feathered as they broke, occasionally would see one burn, only people they are good for are the installers and people who fix them.

Even off shore sailboats don’t do the wind generators much, most just run solar and shed non essential electrics, as in you ain’t going to spin up a AC and have a ice maker
Not to mention the thousands of birds killed, many endangered species, by these hideous monstrosities. Where's the outcry from the animal rights activists? Oh that's right, all of them believe in the global warming bullshit too.

Not to mention the thousands of birds killed, many endangered species, by these hideous monstrosities. Where's the outcry from the animal rights activists? Oh that's right, all of them believe in the global warming bullshit too.

This would piss me off......

I saw it on a trip through Iowa, it was disconcerting until I realized what I was seeing.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
China is already fucked. Basically, more and more people have realized that the entire economy is nothing but a Ponzi or pyramid scheme, with the government running it. Nobody under the first tier of this pyramid actually profits. All profits go to the top party bosses. And since it is the government that is doing the scamming, they do not have to flee and close down their office spaces once exposed. They simply rely on the muscle of their police and military to ensure that the scammed and rudely awakened victims do not cause too much trouble.

So what are the people doing now that this is being realized in the wake of the COVID clusterfucks? Opting out. Letting it rot. Two phrases. TAN PING (Lie flat), and BAI LAN (Let it all rot). Nihilism pure and simple. They realize everything that they achieve in their lives such as college degrees and military ranks, are simply for the benefit of the state. So why bother? Just get a nice stable menial job as a janitor, truck driver, plumber, etc., and ride it out. Or for the even more extreme, become shut ins or just indulge with reckless abandon.

No more "let's all sacrifice for the glory of the Motherland".

No more cheering parades to welcome state leaders when they arrive to tour the big manufacturing plants. People call out sick and suddenly don't show up.

Students who were achieving high grades and were eagerly seen as potential new talent by party bosses are dropping out of college and driving taxis and trucks instead. And they are far happier.

Because of the draconian lockdowns and COVID bullshit that have convinced a large amount of people that life is uncertain now and nobody knows if today may be the beginning of yet another prolonged lockdown of misery and economic hardship, millions of young adults are refusing to have children and start families. "It might all collapse tomorrow".

State media right now is bombarding the TV channels with pleading messages urging people to get married and bring more children into the world. As of May 2022, even the 3 child limit law has been repealed and families are being pleaded with to have more children. But all of this has completely fallen on deaf ears so far. The state's pleading and cringe-filled TV commercials are laughed at and ridiculed by people on the streets. The marriage and childbirth rates have been dropping steeply since 2020 and as of July 2022, has entered a nosedive.

The bank crisis has entered a new level of desperation for the state. MILLIONS of homeowners have stopped paying their mortgages as part of a protest/boycott that has gone viral. The provinces of Henan and Fujian are about to go bankrupt. Bank runs have become violent due to the police crackdowns on the earlier peaceful protests by clients trying to withdraw their money from banks that had none, or refused to give. Some banks have been firebombed, and bank workers and police had been killed in the resulting fires. As a result, the PLA had deployed APCs and sentry units to protect other banks. Massive censorship is in place over the near state of open conflict that is currently going on.

They talk real funny over there and didn't understand when I said "you shore gotta purdy mouth boy".

Had to go to Langzhou twice back in the day to "interface" with the wanger/donger engineers.
First Auto Works, brand new $1 billion US factory making these small trucks we were importing for use on college campus's, golf courses, large hospitals, and some .mil bases.
We were getting hundreds of the flatbed models a month along with some mini vans, etc.
Myself and a couple other guys would modify them to whatever the customers needed....lotsa work, lotsa monies.
In that great big ass state of the art factory, they had one restroom.
1 sink with a hair encrusted bar of soap.
1 toilet consisting of a hole in the floor.
This was for both men and women.....I shit you not (well, I certainly didn't shit there that's for damn sure).
1 fucking hole in the floor.....don't mind the debris around it....just piss in the general area and hope for the best.

Here's a couple of the trucks, 1 being made into a people mover with seats along the outside edges of the bed for a resort in Las Wages/Vegas and another having the frame beefed up to turn into a dump truck for a university.
In the 1st pic you can see the original bed and bed sides, and a shit ton of spare parts boxes straight from Chiwanistan.
At the time I could get a near exact replica of a Toyota engine and trans with all the electronics, fuel pump, relay boxes, everything for about $250. And it was fully OBD2 compliant fuel injected, very reliable, and would get an easy 50 mpg.
Most everything was Toyota interchangeable.....full on industrial rip off shit.

88.jpg

99.jpg