• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Life after autotrickler, keep the chargemaster?

SICARIO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2010
Oregon, USA, etc.
Been using the autotrickler V3 and it’s been pretty great. Trying to determine if I should keep or offload my chargemaster. For those who have had both, is there a good reason to hang on to the CM, or is it going to just collect dust?

Well I now have a Hornandy and a V3.
I have used just the scale part of the Hornandy for setting up up powder throws for pistol and 223 a few times now.

i had 2 sold both, i still have a couple of balance beams and powder throwers just incase.

I upgraded to a V3 and seriously thought about running the chargemaster as well since it wouldn’t cost me money to keep it. Ended up selling it because I realized I would never touch it again

Reactions: spife7980
If I had both I’d use the V3 for the things I cared more about and the Chargemaster for things I cared less about.

Send all unwanted Chargemasters to me in the U.K. (please).
I’ll put them all to good use, alongside my Tree 123 Lab scales (£200 from Braymont Scales), and my well used and trusty RCBS 505 beam scale.
I’m sure you’ll all have a wonderful time with your Autotrickler V3’s, but my kidneys are staying put (for the time being), until my Turban 170 Prazipress arrives).
Powder thrower envy. Is it a Sin?

Reactions: SICARIO