• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loads for 30-06

O'Cullkillin,

You got 2800ish ft/s out of a 30-06 w 208AMAX and no pressure signs? Game Changer!

I can't wait to see some of your groups. If you get an accuracy node in the 2750-2800ft/s range, then this changes my plans for 1,000yard prone matches.

RL-22 ok for 24'' -06 barrel with SAAMI chamber?

Working on a 1K load and 168s as expected just go transonic at 1k. SO off to bullet store at lunch to see what heavier .30 cal bullets are in stock to get going a little better.

Does anyone have a recipe for 178 Amax with H4831sc? I'm shooting a 26 1/2" tube and was hoping to save some of my 4350. Hodgdon has it listed, but I don't hear of many people using it for the 06.

Bill

Well....a lunch trip to the hardware store, a hundred dollar bill shot all to crap and I have a lb 0f RE-22 and a box of 185 VLDs. I THINK I have a lb of RE22 at home, but incase I don't- I do now.
Hope it works!