• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Look at what you did.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    One of y’all said something similar too “just wait till Lucas at T Rex comes out with videos talking about long range”

Damn you.

speak of the Devil and he shall appear

• Haha
    Reactions: Dirty D
    Ever since FPSRussia stopped making vids, there's nothing but retards who run big gun channels now. I fucking hate how every popular channel nowadays (gun or non-gun) has to be a children's entertainment channel.

Reactions: lash and UKDslayer
    Don’t watch people who don’t meet the criteria to be an expert.

Death of expertise and all that.

At least Lucas went to Hat Creek. How many can claim that? Lol

And now has a long range section on his website. 😀

Guilty

And I give this guy a lot of shit. It’s not that I don’t like him he just rubs me the wrong way. He’s kind of an arrogant prick. He says the right stuff I just think his delivery is off (for me) but he does engage a lot of younger people and his brother Isaac is very well spoken and intelligent. It shouldn’t bother me but it does because there are so many way smarter and better shooters than him that have actually BTDT. But he understands the younger gen and knows how to get their attention.

Last edited:
    It’s Larpy ,
    I remember back in the mid-2000s the shooting community (AR) ran guys outta town in the ugliest way possible for not having certain creds and talking shooting.

It’s interesting how sensibility change as well as what media the consumer wants to absorb. Goes back to my question a few months back. I’m definitely late to the party as I actually noted the shift in 2016.

I want to say I met him for 5 minutes at Treadproof in TN. It was back a few years when he first hit the scene. Might have been 15, and he was respectful enough to not get a weird feeling from him.

It’s it’s interesting where we landed again in terms of content. Speaking of which I finally got to see part 1 of the Major Land Sniper Cup Part 1 on Am Rogan Rifleman. It’s a 2 part series on the major land match.

But wholly cow was I awesome on that show. I’m the greatest guy on the whole 30 minute episode, aren’t I suppose to get an Emmy for being that awesome in a show ?

I highly recommend you check your on demand for part 1, fuck part 2 it’s not nearly enough me.

Okay, back to, Laughing at Lukas or whatever this show is called. The first part was good cuz I’m in it, hopefully part 2 is good too

It’s Larpy ,
    I remember back in the mid-2000s the shooting community (AR) ran guys outta town in the ugliest way possible for not having certain creds and talking shooting.

It’s interesting how sensibility change as well as what media the consumer wants to absorb. Goes back to my question a few months back. I’m definitely late to the party as I actually noted the shift in 2016.

I want to say I met him for 5 minutes at Treadproof in TN. It was back a few years when he first hit the scene. Might have been 15, and he was respectful enough to not get a weird feeling from him.

It’s it’s interesting where we landed again in terms of content. Speaking of which I finally got to see part 1 of the Major Land Sniper Cup Part 1 on Am Rogan Rifleman. It’s a 2 part series on the major land match.

But wholly cow was I awesome on that show. I’m the greatest guy on the whole 30 minute episode, aren’t I suppose to get an Emmy for being that awesome in a show ?

I highly recommend you check your on demand for part 1, fuck part 2 it’s not nearly enough me.

Okay, back to, Laughing at Lukas or whatever this show is called. The first part was good cuz I’m in it, hopefully part 2 is good too
    I don’t think creds make or break someone. I just meant he literally bought an xm2010 a year ago. Went to hat creek once and now he’s an expert. Just irks me( I mean shit, maybe deep down I’m envious, I’m willing to admit that) But like I said he engages younger new shooters which awesome. But experience is everything and I personally don’t feel like he has the experience yet to be out there on this subject. In time I’m sure he will. He’s pretty intelligent and he certainly puts a lot of rounds down range.

I’ve been doing this for a while now and I still don’t know dick about fuck.

Last edited:
    It’s Larpy ,

I imagine they will have midget hookers holding range cards on part 2😂

Polenar tactical isn't bad.....but he's not american.
    He's definitely made a fool of that poseur from forgotten weapons more than once which to me is a good thing.

Reactions: 232593 and lash
    I imagine they will have midget hookers holding range cards on part 2😂
    1716697815641.jpeg

Went to hat creek once and now he’s an expert....But experience is everything and I personally don’t feel like he has the experience yet to be out there on this subject. In time I’m sure he will.
    He literally agrees with you in his video at about the 4:00 mark. He states that he's only been doing it for two years at this point and if he had his way he'd would've liked to take another two years so that he could gain more experience on the subject and sort of explains why he's making the video. Personally, I think he's making the video because money and shit and he's a bit long winded but I don't think he'd call himself an expert.

He literally agrees with you in his video at about the 4:00 mark. He states that he's only been doing it for two years at this point and if he had his way he'd would've liked to take another two years so that he could gain more experience on the subject and sort of explains why he's making the video. Personally, I think he's making the video because money and shit and he's a bit long winded but I don't think he'd call himself an expert.
    Put the part in right where the … is and I fully acknowledge my bias.

Sure we will have to deal with the occasional dickwad telling us that a 300PRC is required for anything outside 600 yards but there will also be plenty of folks that come, learn, and become solid community members. More folks in the shooting sports is a great thing.

Reactions: Sblzrd65 and 912173

You reportedly have a cock the size of a baby's arm, so don't be so selfish!

I have two of those movies in circulation, Too Much Fun with Frank, and part 2 is Way Too Much Fun with Frank. Both AVN worthy of consideration.

The thing with the T Rex crowd i acknowledged years ago,

They grew up with Yputube and best practices videos their entire life. Add in the young age, and whiz bang we have a Mozart on our hands. But that should start to become the rule and not the exception.

After that it’s the right mix of balls and personality to stand in front of a camera and say look at me, I have something to say in a sea of older people. It’s not easy to be young and take on an older topic, you need a hook. Not sure his hook ? The reality is, his age is an advantage, when you consider the overall presentation it’s not that impressive, so the only question left is it repeatable? If yes move forward if no move back

Lucas proves that shooting guns at a competent level is achievable for the average skinny guy.

He does what he says he will do.

Video, audio, and presentation is consistent and good. Yet has stood out in several ways from most of the others he would be competing with.

He’s entertaining.

He openly admits when he is wrong.

And he actively promotes the ‘citizen defense industry’. Not a ‘gun community’.

He is very God and family oriented, and supports the freedoms we all fight for.

Started from a side hustle in a garage to now approaching 100 employees. He ain’t too bad.

Agree with everything but again with the name changes, sure language has power but gun community vs citizen defense ?

Really, please explain the difference as if I’m 3, saying the gun community acknowledges nobody protects our rights like we do. Citizen defense doesn’t and opens the door for the undercover agents to walk in with fake language and then when you’re not looking pull the rug out from the real words.

Nah, I dig certain changes, that one is fake news

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Regarding that, you Sir would know more than me, that I am very sure of.

I suppose many feel the idea that we have a ‘community’ is far from reality. Morally and ethically there are many divides.

That’s where ‘citizen defense’ initially seemed more fitting. We aren’t a community, but are all American citizens who want to defend our own.

But I could easily be wrong or uneducated on much of that. In that regard, I defer to your insight.

After shitting on him as douchey and airsoftish in the last thread, I actually watched more of his stuff and I think he just comes across that way at first. I think he just really likes anything shooting related and I don't doubt he will learn precision shooting surprisingly quickly. If he's just hopping on the long range bandwagon for clicks, he definitely waited long enough.

Shit, I remember when youtube comments sections would melt down over Frank wearing a shemagh in a video even though he was in the middle of teaching in the south texas sun all day. Sometimes people just can't look past the wrapper.

Reactions: lash
    The worst is when I found the fashion Shemagh at the Stanley Hotel, they lost their damn minds because it was bright green.

It’s a tough landscape to navigate anyway you slice it, but as tastes and technology changes the younger folks get the advantage of adapting quicker.

Citizen defense won’t catch on

The best shooter I know works up loads and practices in a cow pasture.....The Frank and Rifles Only stuff from way back helped me a lot in tuning my game. Just got to consider the sources. Credentials matter not to me as much as the message. Got to wade through the bullshit,