• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Look Inside The Super Bowl Sniper's Nest

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While the Lucas Oil Stadium was crammed with fans watching the biggest sporting event of the year on Sunday, there was also at least one well-equipped sniper in attendance.
These pictures started circulating last night, and though speculation about their authenticity lingers, the original source has confirmed they are genuine.

Obtained by Alamo Four Star, the tripod's manufacturer, Todd there confirms they show an Indianapolis SWAT team member manning a custom built Remington 700, atop an Alamo Four Star DCLW shooting tripod. Todd got the photos from a ranking member of the SWAT team.

When I asked him why a sniper would want that tripod over another one, Todd said Alamo's has a unique locking mechanism that grabs the rail of the gun in such a way that will never damage it. 

Thanks to my loyal Twitter follower Allen Walter who forwarded the original Facebook page with the sniper pictures. Posted by U.S. Tactical Supply to their FB page last night.

bowl-sniper.jpg

bowl-sniper.jpg

bowl-sniper.jpg

bowl-sniper.jpg
</div></div>

Source - Business Insider

Re: Look Inside The Super Bowl Sniper's Nest

Giants or Pats fan?
Who did he dryfire on?
It would have been Tommy boy for me, yeah, several clicks.

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

USO scope:)

Re: Look Inside The Super Bowl Sniper's Nest

Never thought about it but makes a ton of sense. Buddy of mine mentioned his church keeps a shooter up in the rafters somewhere during services.. Sad we have to have this sort of security in place, but nice to know its there.