• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRI Direct Replacement Tikka T3 bolts

Any resolution on the LRI bolt that isn’t closing on a round? I am thinking about getting one but it says no returns. If it doesn’t chamber on GO or chambers NO-GO are we SOL(need to have smith machine barrel face?)

Thanks!
It's taken me a while to ship it out--- I just received notice it's about to be shipped back to me after repair. Keep ya posted after I receive it.

UPDATE: 3.10.2021

WE GOT A BOX! :)))))))))))

Now, before you guys go blowing our phones up... I'm tumbling the extractors in shark tooth media right now to remove the scuzz left over from heat treat. Then we blast and parkerize. (extractor only as they are carbon steel)

As that is happening I'll be working on the site listing. When I come back to this thread with a link to the store, it means we are officially "turned on" and you can melt your Fico scores to your heart's content.

Almost there gents. :)

Just went to the site to order a magnum Tikka bolt. Couldn't find them on the website.

Did LRI get a new website? I saw it on there a couple weeks ago.

ETA: definitive answer above

27Nosler.jpg

LRI bolt--27 Nosler

I would say there is definitely a demand! I am looking for two bolts...a left for my gal and a right for me!

Well, if LRI ever start making these bolts again… they are fantastic.

Pretty much everything I’ve gotten from them so far has been pretty great.

Rather than screwing around with any gunsmith in the area, I live on the East Coast, I sent a bolt all the way across country to them so that they could swap out a Remington an 700 SPS bolt handle for one of their threaded ones.

I went to buy an LRI bolt to build a 7PRC and, not being able to do that, ended up buying an entire new rifle. The prices on used/takeoff Tikka parts are *insane*. I could sell an action and a bolt and almost buy two complete new rifles with the money.

Reactions: HaydenLane