• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LRI Direct Replacement Tikka T3 bolts

Christmas in March!
(Or maybe April)
Either way...NICE!

Reactions: tbx
UPDATE: 3.10.2021

WE GOT A BOX! :)))))))))))

Now, before you guys go blowing our phones up... I'm tumbling the extractors in shark tooth media right now to remove the scuzz left over from heat treat. Then we blast and parkerize. (extractor only as they are carbon steel)

As that is happening I'll be working on the site listing. When I come back to this thread with a link to the store, it means we are officially "turned on" and you can melt your Fico scores to your heart's content.

Almost there gents. :)

WERE LIVE:

WERE LIVE:

Chad are they sold out already? When i add to cart, it says the cart is empty?

• Wow
Reactions: AKMarty
I don't know why...

But if you click add to cart then get the "empty cart" message

You can backpage to the listing and it will show one item in your cart. Click the cart link and go from there maybe?

ETA: next error I get said checkout not available in preview

I don't know why...

But if you click add to cart then get the "empty cart" message

You can backpage to the listing and it will show one item in your cart. Click the cart link and go
Works, but then when I click check out it says that I can't check out in preview? I dunno.

Looks fixed. Order confirmed. Magnum bolt face! Switch barrel Tikka here we go

I was having the same issue when trying to use my cell phone... However, the checkout process seems to work correctly on a desktop if you have that available to you.

I ended up getting it. The shopify preview link seems to be causing all the issues on checkout. Need to make sure the URL is actually longriflesinc.com

Reactions: PFG and Aklenk8
The link didn't work for me. What worked for me was going to the actual LRI website instead of the shopify link provided.

Reactions: PFG
OUTBOUND!

1615414444700.png

I know it can take a while for servers to update with Shopify. When I was working on the listing I'd post it live, look at it, then make a revision. That might be where some of the lag/failures are coming from. I know I have to refresh a page a few times before the server here gets current/up-to-date information.

We've taken in and processed orders so I feel pretty good that things are working. If this problem progresses I'll spend some effort to see what's happening. We have hundreds in stock and sales are going great, but were not burning through them that fast. (I wish! lol)

Thank you again all for your patience in this effort. It feels GREAT to finally have these moving.

Reactions: 5RWill and PFG
I see nothing about getting the bolt fluted should you want to. What about fluting the bolt? Maybe you should ad a place and cost for bolt fluting. I am thinking of getting a magnum bolt and thinking I would also like it fluted.

I see nothing about getting the bolt fluted should you want to. What about fluting the bolt? Maybe you should ad a place and cost for bolt fluting. I am thinking of getting a magnum bolt and thinking I would also like it fluted.

Our site is "ala carte". Meaning. You pick a part, service, whatever. In this instance:

Pick the bolt in the appropriate bolt face. Add it to the cart. Now, jump in the gunsmithing services page. Find Bolt fluting on page 1. Use the drop-down menu to select a Tikka. Choose the fluting of your choice. Add it to your cart. Want it coated? Do the same thing, jump back in the GS page and use the drop menus to select your service. Be picky as there are a number of options there. Handle, shroud, body, etc...

In the end, it'll spit out a total and then just complete the sale. We'll see all the relevant info and make it happen.

NOTE: Because our bolts use an M16 style XTR you can also pick from some of the Remington options that also use an M16 extractor. Were in the process of updating the programs now. Once those are finished, I'll go in and add them as a Tikka specific thing. It's basically the same code, its just a matter of renaming things at the machine so that its a "brain dead" search and run type thing for the guys running them.

Reactions: Vitali1342 and PFG
Our site is "ala carte". Meaning. You pick a part, service, whatever. In this instance:

Pick the bolt in the appropriate bolt face. Add it to the cart. Now, jump in the gunsmithing services page. Find Bolt fluting on page 1. Use the drop-down menu to select a Tikka. Choose the fluting of your choice. Add it to your cart. Want it coated? Do the same thing, jump back in the GS page and use the drop menus to select your service. Be picky as there are a number of options there. Handle, shroud, body, etc...

In the end, it'll spit out a total and then just complete the sale. We'll see all the relevant info and make it happen.

NOTE: Because our bolts use an M16 style XTR you can also pick from some of the Remington options that also use an M16 extractor. Were in the process of updating the programs now. Once those are finished, I'll go in and add them as a Tikka specific thing. It's basically the same code, its just a matter of renaming things at the machine so that its a "brain dead" search and run type thing for the guys running them.

Thanks for the info, I will get on their after work today. Are their any options for the bolt knobs and do you think you will offer the bolt handle and knobs for sale At some point. It would be nice to convert all the rifles to 1 style.

Thanks for the info, I will get on their after work today. Are their any options for the bolt knobs and do you think you will offer the bolt handle and knobs for sale At some point. It would be nice to convert all the rifles to 1 style.

Because bolt knobs are basically like shoes, I've elected to stay out of that game. We've made the same style for almost a decade now and that's what it comes with. Options are endless and I get that its not "one size fits all". So long as your knob of choice has a 5/16-24 thread pitch, it'll thread right onto the handle.

As for "parting these out". For now, it's a complete product and will stay that way.

Got my bolt in today and I must say it’s absolutely stunning. Heck of a piece of machining. Just waiting on my action and I’ll have everything put together in my XLR Magnesium

Got my bolt in today and I must say it’s absolutely stunning. Heck of a piece of machining. Just waiting on my action and I’ll have everything put together in my XLR Magnesium
Just got mine too! The finish is great. The bolt shroud has a tiny bit of wobble but I don't think it'll bother me.

I now regret not getting it fluted!
E71B1230-1EDF-4626-9649-DD3E21716222.jpeg

Need .540 for Magnum (28 Nosler) Would the .532" work since that's also the case head diameter of 300 WM/7mmWM and the 28 Nosler is compatible with them?
T3, T3X, T3X Lite same bolt?

Last edited:
My bolt won't close with a round. It will close with the extractor removed. Either needs a softer spring, more of a beveled edge or both. E-mailed LRI a few days ago... Ordered a stock Tikka bolt since hunting season is too close to wait for a remedy.

Received stock Tikka bolt today--functions perfectly. No e-mail reply yet. Will have to call. Anybody else having problems with the bolt?

Last edited:
Call them, I’ve always had luck that way. You seriously haven’t tried that? This is a third party forum website, not their business.
Their e-mail is their business. Calling hasn't been optimal to my current schedule

Any resolution on the LRI bolt that isn’t closing on a round? I am thinking about getting one but it says no returns. If it doesn’t chamber on GO or chambers NO-GO are we SOL(need to have smith machine barrel face?)

Thanks!

Any resolution on the LRI bolt that isn’t closing on a round? I am thinking about getting one but it says no returns. If it doesn’t chamber on GO or chambers NO-GO are we SOL(need to have smith machine barrel face?)

Thanks!

I have no idea regarding the specific bolt in question here, but LRI is one of only a few companies I would order with complete confidence from.

I have no idea regarding the specific bolt in question here, but LRI is one of only a few companies I would order with complete confidence from.
I've spoken with the folks at LRI several times, and all I can say is wow. When you're the best, you can be a dick. But everyone over there is exceedingly kind and helpful...mad respect.

Reactions: Dolomite