• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos M1D Garand

USAFCATM

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
McPherson, Kansas
Here's my M1D with M81. I don't use this rifle all the time however when I do take it to the range it attracts people to it. I enjoy this piece of history.

Re: M1D Garand

Dude, that's an awesome rig. I just bought my second garand last week. I'd love to get my hands on a c or d model sniper.

I have lots of new stuff, but it just doesn't smell the same as you snug up on the old gear, bit leather, gun grease, oil soaked stock. Get a couple rounds down the barrel and some warmth to really wake up the smells.

Thanks for sharing the old school. that's just bad ass.

Cheers,
Breeze

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does that work, since the little clip ejects strait up? Is the scope offset?</div></div>

Yup, the M1 Sniper variants (C/D) had an offset scope. Which is a shame as it means lefties are left out.
frown.gif

Great looking M1D. I had a M1D a couple years ago and sold it. I bought a WW2 M1 to take its place. I am still trying to collect all the parts to finish getting it back to 1943 specs.

you will never go wrong with a classic rifle like this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice...

Mike @ CST</div></div>

+1