• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mac software genius people

atepointer

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Nov 20, 2018
    I use the iMessage program on my computer and even after clearing a contact from my contacts on iCloud, my phone contacts, phone address book, gmail contacts.....they still show up in my iMessage on computer. Thanks if'n you can tutor me up on getting these contacts out.

kZ05P5.gif

Pretty sure you have to do that through your contacts app on your mac, not iMessage. Go to Contacts, right click on the contact you want to delete, and click delete card.

Bill Gates will sell you a computer that doesn't have that specific issue.

It'll probably have a lot of other issues though. 😁

Do they still restart without asking permission? God, I hated that shit.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Anytime the government or (add computer OS [Microsoft, Apple, etc]) tries to help, it never ends well.

Delete the contact card as well as delete the conversation in Messages. Just tried it myself with a conversation with an old co-worker who was a royal dumbass, completely wiped, including Messages on the phone, which I didn't even do anything to accomplish on that end.