• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magnetospeed "Magneto Mount' Gen III. Hold your chronograph without the POI shift! Check this bad boy out.

My rifle will be set up like these. Will your mount work?

You would need to make your rail parallel to the bore. Kinda ghetto but shimming your rails would work. It looks like the forends are angled just a bit.

i see now what you're taking about

I don't think it would take much to make those rails parallel.

Our old version did have cant adjustability, but the problem was with the bayonet extended out under much recoil it was basically impossible to tighten enough that it wouldn't slip slightly.

With the new version, really cost is the main concern. I'd like to have cant adjustment at the bayonet, but I just can't think of a way to offer this that wouldn't push the price up considerably.

I don't think it would take much to make those rails parallel.

Our old version did have cant adjustability, but the problem was with the bayonet extended out under much recoil it was basically impossible to tighten enough that it wouldn't slip slightly.

With the new version, really cost is the main concern. I'd like to have cant adjustment at the bayonet, but I just can't think of a way to offer this that wouldn't push the price up considerably.

Pre-ordered and waiting ... waiting.. waiting :)

Reactions: Anderson_A
Mine was delivered yesterday and is sitting at my office waiting for me. Too bad I’m home sick.