• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Manfrotto 190CX3

pdice

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2010
I'm thinking of getting a manfrotto 190 CX3 to replace my older aluminum manfrotto for my spotting scope. The things I like about it are that it is lighter than my old trip, and with the head I have a lot of ways to set it up, including next to me when prone.

Are there any other tripods I should be looking at in this price range which is approx $250?

Re: Manfrotto 190CX3

I have a 190xprob that I'm very happy with. However, it's big and I feel like I could easily be using the small PRS bipod. Id take a look at those. People on here give them a lot of praise.

I'd also check Adorama. I bought my bipod from them. They are a camera / photo equipment company and they had the best prices that I could find. Plus they offer free shipping occasionally and shipped really quick. They were cheaper than the used prices on ebay. But you can occasionally get lucky on ebay.

Just remember, you're competing with photgraphy enthusiasts when you're looking at bipods/heads on ebay.