• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Manners 2019 Snipers Hide Group Buy

Approved my order just now. MCS-CS2 RH LA in Elite Tac Midnight w/ Mini Chassis, Cheek riser, Flush Cups everywhere, and Badger MLok rail.

Manners, you complete me!

Reactions: DIBBS and RobertB
Thank you Manners. Always makes me feel good to know I have another one of your stocks on the way.

Reactions: RobertB
Hi Guys, Thank you , to all that participated in the group buy, we had a another large group this year. As of now the office has gotten out most of the email confirmations with build number and specs. They will be finishing up by the end of the day. If you do not get a confirmation email by the end of the day today, shoot me a pm and i will get you taken care of. thank you very much for the orders

PM sent.

Hi Guys, Thank you , to all that participated in the group buy, we had a another large group this year. As of now the office has gotten out most of the email confirmations with build number and specs. They will be finishing up by the end of the day. If you do not get a confirmation email by the end of the day today, shoot me a pm and i will get you taken care of. thank you very much for the orders

Pm sent

Hey Guys, if we can help out in any way on checking on stuff please let us know.

We can be reached at [email protected] or 816-283-3334

If these 2 avenues don't get you anyone feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. I will be out of service until Tuesday most likely as we are going to support the Hornady PRC match in Utah. If anyone is going come say high.

Let us know if we can help.

Thanks,

Robert Brantley

I haven't heard anything either. Anxiously awaiting it. I have all the other parts for my build already. Getting excited.

I have a T4Ateam on the Group Buy order...haven't heard a peep. Anybody else heard on theirs?

AB89C00B-279E-4062-BD9B-33EB78EF82F9.jpeg
9E6BABFA-0CA7-46B3-8B53-DDA79B23B742.jpeg
6D9ED20E-C387-4F64-9FBD-DB6032ECD394.jpeg

Just got the "your stock is in finishing" email. 4-6 wks out.

Paid for my T4A last Friday and it shipped out today. Probably not going to get it before the weekend but at least its on the way.

I received mine last week. Was very surprised as I had expected to receive it end of October. Very happy with the results. It has been sent to the gun smith now to put everything together.

Mine should be here Friday. Was surprised with how good the final price was. Worth the wait.