• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Marlin 917v build

mojack448

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
MD
I have a 917v and i want to dress it up a bit.I'm jealous of some of the awesome looking rigs i see on here. I put a tacticool stock on it, EGW picatinny base and a Rifle Basix trigger so far. I would like to do a tactical bolt handle but need help and wuold like some suggestions on a decent scope. I'm not interested in BSA or Simmons and don't mind spending a few hundred so if anybody has any ideas please let me know, thanks.

Re: Marlin 917v build

Here is a link to a recent thread I found very helpful!

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3330986#Post3330986

The bolt knob is an Anderson from PTG I think, it says in the link.
As far as glass on the rifle I would check the Mueller APV or APT if you want the target turrets. I have an APV and its an awesome scope! I would also look into the Nikon rimfire scopes, they have a BDC I have heard lots of good things about! Hope this helps!