• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Mauser k98 sniper conversion

Welcome to the forum! Might check in the gunsmithing subforum, it would also be helpful to know your general geographic location and if you want a local smith or if you’re ok with shipping the rifle off to somebody.

Thank you for your response. I live in Northern Illinois but I would be willing to ship the rifle, scope, and mount to someone who could mount them.

Winters in I think Berlin Nj is excellent with vintage rifles. He is definitely more than a little crazy but he does nice work. He will not work on ARs. He keeps a very nice selection of vintage rifles for sale. He told me he even had an a numbers matching K98 sniper rifle all decked out. He was wanting a lot of money for that. Not sure if he is still in business but if he is he is solid.

Winters in I think Berlin Nj is excellent with vintage rifles. He is definitely more than a little crazy but he does nice work. He will not work on ARs. He keeps a very nice selection of vintage rifles for sale. He told me he even had an a numbers matching K98 sniper rifle all decked out. He was wanting a lot of money for that. Not sure if he is still in business but if he is he is solid.
Thank you very much! Crazy is okay and I don't have an AR so I think we're good!